Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#327343 by Kent Sun May 07, 2017 5:13 am
I received a scam employment recently. I thought it was real because this person named Abdul Fahad introduced himself as a Assistant Public Relation Officer in Abu Dhabi, Ministry of Transport. He recruited me as ESL tutor in his family and offered a high salary. He even asked my CV and documents and directed me to the legal consultant for the payment of processing of documents for my work visa. At this point, I was thinking it was scam, I emailed the Middle East Legal Consultancy and verified the identity of the said consultant, and they said he is not part. I then searched on Google on how to locate the place of this employer,using only his email. Now I found out that this person was living in US, Pennsylvania. It was a scam, indeed! He even used the following name and address:

Mr. Abdul Fahad.
Assistant Public Relation Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Residence Address: Yas Island Abu Dhabi,
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

and the fake legal consultant where I should pay the amount of 805 USD.

MIDDLE EAST ALLIANCE LEGAL CONSULTANCY (MELF)
Legal Professional Corporation Services
Address: PO Box 41713. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Contact email: [email protected]
Barrister Rahman Zayed (Legal Professional)

Thank God I was not victimized by these evil people. I looked for their IP address and they are the same:

IP Address: 74.208.4.201

Please beware of these criminals and scammers!
Advertisement

#327374 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 07, 2017 4:33 pm
74.208.4.201 is mout.gmx.com. It is not the IP address of an end user. Please post the email (in case anyone is searching for phrases in it) with complete headers (in case the scammer's IP address is in them).

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10