Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#327753 by Laurabee Thu May 11, 2017 5:22 pm
Another scam job offer :evil:

[email protected]
Charles Johnson [email protected]
Dear Applicant,
I got your email response to my ad with interest, Unfortunately the job position is filled up but i have an opening for the position of a Personal Assistant.

I am an independent Auctioneer for Art Materials, I have a large number of clientele and i am urgently in need of the services of a Personal Assistant.

Your duties will include but not limited to taking charge of my mails/packages for pick ups and drop offs and handling my personal errands. This job is flexible, You can work wherever you are as long as there is a Post Office in the area.

I will always make sure my mails/packages are forwarded to a nearby post office where you can pick up from, All errands will be in and around you so you don't need to own a car to take this job up, Expenses and taxes will be covered by me and you are expected to work for 4 days a week ( 4 hours daily ).

I am presently out of town, But i expect you to resume work immediately. I will be back in town in 4 weeks and we can formally meet to discuss the possibilities of making this position permanent if i am satisfied with your performance.

You should be 18 years and above to qualify for this position. If you accept this offer, I will be paying you in advance and request the following details.

Full Name:
Mailing Address or P.O BOX:
Apt/Suite, If Any:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell Phone:
Email Address :

Salary: - $500 weekly ( excluding Monthly bonuses )

I am requesting that you are an honest and responsible person, I also will like to discuss your preferred salary payment method, a direct deposit to your account or check options.

I await your response.
Thanking you in anticipation of a great working relationship,
Sincerely,
Charles Johnson
Advertisement