Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#327756 by Laurabee Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 pm
[email protected]

Hello,

My name is Michael Stone and I am responding to your interest in the Office Assistant position I posted on Craigslist. I will try to be brief and at the same time be comprehensive with what will be required of you for the job. First of all, you will be working from home at this time for at least two months after which you will decide whether you want an office or to continue at home.

My company is new and I have just recently registered with IRS (a copy of IRS letter is available on request) and we deal in medical supplies. We import medical equipment into the country and our clients usually have to make some sort of payment before importing. Because it is a new company, we are still trying to get as many clients as possible, but we are going to grow.

The need for an Assistant for me is so you can help with my schedules as I am usually not available. You will help with hotel reservations, reminder of appointments, flight bookings, receive and send mails, response to emails when I am unavailable to take care of them. You will be given access to the official email address and you will get yours too, if you want. You will handle client inquiries and similar correspondence. I happen to be in a lot of meetings because I am going all out to source for clients, hence the reason I need a capable hand to take care of these affairs.

I need someone who is trustworthy and this is important because I expect that you will handle payments for me. Due to the fact that most of what we will be doing will require funds, I will have clients send a portion of their deposits to you out of which you will deduct your weekly salary and conduct expenditures that I want taken care of.

I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma although I am planning to buying a home in Houston Texas in June. I just wanted to make that clear in a bid to let you know that you can work with me from anywhere so far you are a resident in the United States. As stipulated, the salary will be $600 weekly and will of course be paid in cash via the deposit clients will have sent to you. I am willing to place my faith in this process even though I have never done this before, hopefully we both will enjoy it.

If you indeed want to proceed, please send your details to me such as your full name and address, mobile phone number, occupation (if you have any) and whether you want this to be full time or part time. I look forward to receiving your response.

--
Regards,
Michael Stone
Advertisement