Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#314401 by NYSpy Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:23 pm
These guys are pros. They contacted me after I posted a copy of my resume online. Here's what they had to say. By the way, how do I know they're scam? Stick around to find out.

Rhona Suman messaged you on Indeed Resume.
Rhona Suman
Fri 12/2, 3:02 PMYou

Message from Rhona Suman at Traffic Tech.
Confirm my interest

Let this employer know you're interested.

No thanks

Your contact details will not be shared.

Reply to this email to contact Rhona Suman. Your contact details will be shared when you reply or express interest.

Hello (Applicant Name),

I found your resume on Indeed. Please reply to this email if you are interested in discussing the following job opening.
JOB DETAILS
Job Title: Customer Representative
Company: Traffic Tech

We offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. If you enjoy building relationships while learning new skills, we are looking for you!

As a valued member of the branch service team, you will help people achieve their financial goals. You are the key to establishing richer relationships with our clients by delivering service excellence and solutions in order for our clients to become financially better off.

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Excellent communication
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Sales experience is an asset but not required

Start your amazing career with us today!

Many of our openings are Casual where the hours of work will be scheduled on an as needed basis and therefore we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours.
Indeed Ireland Operations Ltd. | Indeed Ireland Operations Limited, 124 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
Advertisement

#314404 by NYSpy Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 pm
Days later I received messages. The company representative said I should contact them with any concerns I had. Really? Think again.

(Applicant Name)
HR <[email protected]>
Tue 12/6, 11:43 AMYou
Good day, .

We acknowledge receipt of your reply from Indeed and sincerely
appreciate your interest in our company.

My name is Sophia Alison and I will be your personal manager. In order
for us to move ahead in our selection process could you please
complete Application Form attached and send it back.

You can find detailed information about this position in Job
Description file enclosed. Your application will be reviewed within
one business day.

Regards,
Sophia Alison
Create Guarantee INC.
Head Office: +44 20 3239 5955
For International: +1 434 485 0055

Re: Job Applicant (NAME)
HR
Wed 12/7, 5:58 AMYou
Good day, (NAME)

I am very pleased to be able to offer you a job.

To help you sign up for a complete benefits package, our human
resources department will help you choose the health and dental
insurance program after the trial period. You will also be eligible to
participate in our profit sharing plan.

Please signify your acceptance of this offer by completing and signing
docs attached.

The government requires us to verify your employment eligibility
before you can begin work. Therefore, could you please send us scan of
your ID/DL/Passport.

If you have any questions about this offer, feel free to contact me.

We look forward to your acceptance of this offer and to a mutually
beneficial relationship.

Regards,
Sophia Alison
Create Guarantee INC.
#314406 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:02 pm
We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

Headquarters: 10 Greycoat Place, Westminster, London SW1P 1SB

E-Mail: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#314407 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 pm
(434) 485-0055
4344850055 is a VoIP number provided by Vail Lab with an area code in VA

Domain Name: CREATEGUARANTEE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.TIMEWEB.RU
Name Server: NS2.TIMEWEB.RU
Name Server: NS3.TIMEWEB.ORG
Name Server: NS4.TIMEWEB.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 19-sep-2016
Creation Date: 19-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 19-sep-2017

Registrant Name: Oleg M Lukov
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: osibirskaya oblast, Suzunskij rajon, Suzun, ul. BR. POPOVYiH d.9
Registrant City: N/A
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 630000
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.3832137729
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#314423 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:50 am
Fake Escrow Company. Money Mule Scams and Reshipping Scams .

:bondage:

Daniel 8 :25
#314426 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:03 am
For the Google Bots:

http://createguarantee.com/?p=about

Welcome to Create Guarantee

Nowadays the popularity of e-commerce is picking up speed rapidly. The number of online shoppers greatly increases. The Internet diminishes all possible borders, and people can buy goods in any store of the world.

Simultaneously the number of deceivers and frauds grows proportionally to the increased number of buyers. This fact causes the necessity to protect bargains by a third party that, on the one hand, give a guarantee to the seller that he will receive the payment for his goods, and, on the other hand, provides the buyer with the safety and confidence while buying goods online.

Create Guarantee INC. acts as such third party working for the benefit of both the seller and the buyer.

Using our services, as a seller you are sure to enjoy the following advantages:
you are indemnified from cheats of any kind,
there is 100% guarantee that you will receive your payment for the sold goods,
it is convenient to sell goods via an intermediary,
you may expand the database of your customers, etc.

As a buyer you will get such benefits:
you will get only those goods you like,
you will not have any troubles with paying for the goods you buy,
you can be not afraid of frauds,
we can help you to find stores selling goods at lower prices, etc.

Don’t hesitate to contact your personal agent right now!

http://createguarantee.com/?p=services

Our services

Create Guarantee offers services related to guaranteeing transactions made between sellers and buyers. They include:
processing payments,
receiving packages from sellers and buyers,
inspecting packages and checking out products,
bargaining between sellers and buyers,
securing transactions,
developing ways to increase the number of customers, etc.

The whole working scheme we use in our activity is easy and understandable. It includes several major stages that may vary depending on the client’s requirements and a specific case. All in all, they include:

Stage 1
Receiving items from the seller at our special warehouse or at our representative.

Stage 2
Making payment by the buyer by transferring funds to our clerk.

Stage 3
Forwarding the items received to the buyer or providing pictures of them.

Stage 4
Transferring funds to the seller if the buyer finally agrees to purchase the ordered goods.

If the buyer refuses to by the goods, he returns the parcel to our company and receives his money back. In this case we send the parcel with goods back to the seller.

It is easy to order our services. Contact our manager and specify your needs

Create Guarantee is a famous company working in the area of logistics and transaction guarantees. We have been working on the relevant market for almost five years. For this time we have proved ourselves to be a decent and serious contractor acting as a guarantor both for sellers and buyers.

http://createguarantee.com/?p=how

How it works

The guarantee process differs for buyers and sellers.

What will the seller have to do?

If you are a seller, all you need is to forward the parcel with the goods ordered by the buyer to our warehouse or to our representative. We will store it as soon as we receive it. The parcel will be forwarded further to the buyer only after he has fully paid for it.

As a result, you are sure to receive the payment for the parcel you forwarded.

Mind that in case the buyer finds the goods inappropriate you will receive the goods back.

What are the buyer’s obligations?

If you are a buyer, after ordering goods the seller will forward your package to our warehouse. We will inform you as soon as we receive the package. This is when you can make a payment for the goods. No advance payments are accepted.

Then, as soon as we receive your payment, we forward the parcel to you. After that you can either accept the goods or return them back. In the latter case we return the funds you have paid back to you.

Mind that you must inform us about your decision not later than within 2 days as of the parcel receipt.

Thus, both sellers and buyers may feel confident about the transaction results because both are secured from cheats and swindles.

http://createguarantee.com/?p=testimonials

Latest testimonials

I have used services rendered by Create Guarantee INC. twice. It is so convenient! In the first case I managed to return the shoes I ordered because they were too small. I was so happy that I did not have to explain the reason of the goods return to the seller and simply received my money back! In the second case I liked the dress and kept it. It was also easier than buying in an ordinary manner. I am sure that next time I decide to buy anything, I will use the Create Guarantee services again.
— Illiana Griffith

I am a wholesaler. I often order many goods in online stores of various countries. Sometimes I have doubts because I am afraid to be cheated. All stores require prepayments from foreign shoppers. As for me, I fear to receive wrong goods. Services of Create Guarantee are a perfect way out for me. I am entirely confident about everything: buying goods, paying, receiving the products I order, etc. Create Guarantee simplified my business activity much. I am thankful for their decency.
— Doris Moore

Create Guarantee is a reliable partner. Once I wanted to use its services but the seller refused to involve a third party. I felt there was something wrong. Then I learned from my friends that this seller had cheated them. Since that, I always buy goods only with the participation of Glob Trust.
— Bell Stout

I have been working in e-commerce for more than 3 years. We have been partners with Create Guarantee during half of this term. I like cooperating with Create Guarantee because I feel confidence about every bargain I make. I know that I never come off worst. In addition, Create Guarantee managed to advertise my store among its customers, and thus increased the number of my loyal customers.
— Herman Guzman

I use services of Create Guarantee every time I buy something online and I can recommend Create Guarantee as a serious and honest agent. Managers of this company are friendly and polite. I also like that Glob Trust does its job very quickly. It takes them little time to perform their obligations and process orders. I do feel safe and protected while acquiring the goods I need.
— Henry Hopkins

I had hesitated to use services of Create Guarantee until I was cheated by a swindler. I made a payment and received a parcel with the goods I did not order. Then I had failed to contact the seller and thus I lost the funds and did nor acquire what I needed. Since that I have always been using agent’s services to make sure that I will pay for the goods I order and need. In this respect Create Guarantee is a perfect contractor. Before making an order in any online store, I always contact Create Guarantee to make sure the seller I am going to buy from is not in the black list of sellers. It saves time and funds.
— Mona Arnold

http://createguarantee.com/?p=company

Company information

Create Guarantee is a famous company working in the area of logistics and transaction guarantees. We have been working on the relevant market for almost five years. For this time we have proved ourselves to be a decent and serious contractor acting as a guarantor both for sellers and buyers.

Our business activity is based on the principles that have been developed and improved during the whole time of our business activity. At the present time they include:
Responsibility. We bear full responsibility for all our actions and deals. Ordering our services, you can feel confident about the quality of your transaction.
Reliability. We are reliable escrow agents who decently perform their obligations.
Objectivity. We act as a third party that is interested only in making square and correct bargains. We do not act as authorized representatives or personal agents of either sellers or buyers.
Short term of order processing. We do our best to perform our work within the shortest period of time possible. Your transaction is processed as soon as we get relevant reaction (funds, parcel, data, etc.) from either party of the transaction.
Reasonable price policy. Acting as a third party, we do our best to make a concession and fix moderate prices for our services. In addition, we have a special loyalty program. Becoming our loyal customer, you have a chance to pay less.

Our customers include buyers and sellers who want to secure their transactions and avoid possible problems and troubles related to e-commerce. Our company acts as a guarantor of transactions success.

Being a buyer, do you want to buy goods online without being afraid to be deceived?

Or do you want to avoid possible problems with your payment, goods return, etc. as a seller?

If you have given a positive answer, it is high time to start ordering our services!

#329575 by maggievu Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:38 am
Could someone please help me report this employment scam?
Website: http://www.first-confidences.com http://www.firstconfidences.com
Email: [email protected] [email protected]
It's similar to what has been reported here https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=131384&hilit=createguarantee
The "supposed office" addresses even look the same on both compagnies' website.
Domain Name: FIRST-CONFIDENCES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2103146780_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-05-07T02:26:24Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-07T20:10:07Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-07T20:10:07Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Registrant Postal Code: 423570
Registrant Phone: +7.9632345543
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Admin City: N/A
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 423570
Admin Country: RU
Admin Phone: +7.9632345543
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Tech City: N/A
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 423570
Tech Country: RU
Tech Phone: +7.9632345543
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.timeweb.ru
Name Server: ns2.timeweb.ru
Name Server: ns3.timeweb.org
Name Server: ns4.timeweb.org
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Domain Name: FIRSTCONFIDENCES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2094740569_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-03T11:52:18Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-01T19:45:06Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-01T19:45:06Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Registrant Postal Code: 423570
Registrant Phone: +7.9632345543
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Admin City: N/A
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 423570
Admin Country: RU
Admin Phone: +7.9632345543
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Ivan V Vdosov
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: Sratovskaya 33-65
Tech City: N/A
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 423570
Tech Country: RU
Tech Phone: +7.9632345543
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.timeweb.ru
Name Server: ns2.timeweb.ru
Name Server: ns3.timeweb.org
Name Server: ns4.timeweb.org
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
#329576 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 am
Reshipping scam . This website is in the process of being reported for fraud

#329578 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:51 am
Fake Escrow Company , Reshipping Scam . Money Mule Scam .

http://first-confidences.com/

Welcome to First Confidence

Nowadays the popularity of e-commerce is picking up speed rapidly. The number of online shoppers greatly increases. The Internet diminishes all possible borders, and people can buy goods in any store of the world.

Simultaneously the number of deceivers and frauds grows proportionally to the increased number of buyers. This fact causes the necessity to protect bargains by a third party that, on the one hand, give a guarantee to the seller that he will receive the payment for his goods, and, on the other hand, provides the buyer with the safety and confidence while buying goods online.

First Confidence INC. acts as such third party working for the benefit of both the seller and the buyer.

Company information

First Confidence is a famous company working in the area of logistics and transaction guarantees. We have been working on the relevant market for almost five years. For this time we have proved ourselves to be a decent and serious contractor acting as a guarantor both for sellers and buyers.

Our business activity is based on the principles that have been developed and improved during the whole time of our business activity. At the present time they include:
Responsibility. We bear full responsibility for all our actions and deals. Ordering our services, you can feel confident about the quality of your transaction.
Reliability. We are reliable escrow agents who decently perform their obligations.
Objectivity. We act as a third party that is interested only in making square and correct bargains. We do not act as authorized representatives or personal agents of either sellers or buyers.
Short term of order processing. We do our best to perform our work within the shortest period of time possible. Your transaction is processed as soon as we get relevant reaction (funds, parcel, data, etc.) from either party of the transaction.
Reasonable price policy. Acting as a third party, we do our best to make a concession and fix moderate prices for our services. In addition, we have a special loyalty program. Becoming our loyal customer, you have a chance to pay less.

Our customers include buyers and sellers who want to secure their transactions and avoid possible problems and troubles related to e-commerce. Our company acts as a guarantor of transactions success.

Being a buyer, do you want to buy goods online without being afraid to be deceived?

Or do you want to avoid possible problems with your payment, goods return, etc. as a seller?

If you have given a positive answer, it is high time to start ordering our services!

Our services

First Confidence offers services related to guaranteeing transactions made between sellers and buyers. They include:
processing payments,
securing transactions,

The whole working scheme we use in our activity is easy and understandable. It includes several major stages that may vary depending on the client’s requirements and a specific case. All in all, they include:

Stage 1

Receiving items from the seller at our special warehouse or at our representative.

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Transferring funds to the seller if the buyer finally agrees to purchase the ordered goods.

If the buyer refuses to by the goods, he returns the parcel to our company and receives his money back. In this case we send the parcel with goods back to the seller.

What clients say

I like First Confidence more and more each day because it makes my life a lot easier.
— Dave Moore
Read latest reviews

First Confidence is a famous company working in the area of logistics and transaction guarantees. We have been working on the relevant market for almost five years. For this time we have proved ourselves to be a decent and serious contractor acting as a guarantor both for sellers and buyers.

How it works

The guarantee process differs for buyers and sellers.

What will the seller have to do?

If you are a seller, all you need is to forward the parcel with the goods ordered by the buyer to our warehouse or to our representative. We will store it as soon as we receive it. The parcel will be forwarded further to the buyer only after he has fully paid for it.

As a result, you are sure to receive the payment for the parcel you forwarded.

Mind that in case the buyer finds the goods inappropriate you will receive the goods back.

What are the buyer’s obligations?

If you are a buyer, after ordering goods the seller will forward your package to our warehouse. We will inform you as soon as we receive the package. This is when you can make a payment for the goods. No advance payments are accepted.

Then, as soon as we receive your payment, we forward the parcel to you. After that you can either accept the goods or return them back. In the latter case we return the funds you have paid back to you.

Mind that you must inform us about your decision not later than within 2 days as of the parcel receipt.

Thus, both sellers and buyers may feel confident about the transaction results because both are secured from cheats and swindles.

User area

 Login

What clients say

It's incredible. Just what I was looking for!
— Cheryl Anderson
Read latest reviews

Latest testimonials

I have used services rendered by First Confidence INC. twice. It is so convenient! In the first case I managed to return the shoes I ordered because they were too small. I was so happy that I did not have to explain the reason of the goods return to the seller and simply received my money back! In the second case I liked the dress and kept it. It was also easier than buying in an ordinary manner. I am sure that next time I decide to buy anything, I will use the First Confidence services again.
— Illiana Griffith

I am a wholesaler. I often order many goods in online stores of various countries. Sometimes I have doubts because I am afraid to be cheated. All stores require prepayments from foreign shoppers. As for me, I fear to receive wrong goods. Services of First Confidence are a perfect way out for me. I am entirely confident about everything: buying goods, paying, receiving the products I order, etc. First Confidence simplified my business activity much. I am thankful for their decency.
— Doris Moore

First Confidence is a reliable partner. Once I wanted to use its services but the seller refused to involve a third party. I felt there was something wrong. Then I learned from my friends that this seller had cheated them. Since that, I always buy goods only with the participation of Glob Trust.
— Bell Stout

I have been working in e-commerce for more than 3 years. We have been partners with First Confidence during half of this term. I like cooperating with First Confidence because I feel confidence about every bargain I make. I know that I never come off worst. In addition, First Confidence managed to advertise my store among its customers, and thus increased the number of my loyal customers.
— Herman Guzman

I use services of First Confidence every time I buy something online and I can recommend First Confidence as a serious and honest agent. Managers of this company are friendly and polite. I also like that Glob Trust does its job very quickly. It takes them little time to perform their obligations and process orders. I do feel safe and protected while acquiring the goods I need.
— Henry Hopkins

I had hesitated to use services of First Confidence until I was cheated by a swindler. I made a payment and received a parcel with the goods I did not order. Then I had failed to contact the seller and thus I lost the funds and did nor acquire what I needed. Since that I have always been using agent’s services to make sure that I will pay for the goods I order and need. In this respect First Confidence is a perfect contractor. Before making an order in any online store, I always contact First Confidence to make sure the seller I am going to buy from is not in the black list of sellers. It saves time and funds.
— Mona Arnold

Contact us

We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

Headquarters: 11 Greycoat Place, Westminster, London SW1P 1SB

Head Office: +44 14 4439 0797

For International: +1 424 238 0555

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

http://firstconfidences.com/?p=contacts

Company information

What clients say

Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results. If you aren't sure, always go for First Confidence.
— Brenda Hunter
Read latest reviews

Welcome to First Confidence

First Confidence INC. acts as such third party working for the benefit of both the seller and the buyer.

Company information

Our services

First Confidence offers services related to guaranteeing transactions made between sellers and buyers. They include:
processing payments,
securing transactions,

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

What clients say

It's incredible. Just what I was looking for!
— Cheryl Anderson
Read latest reviews

Contact us

Headquarters: 11 Greycoat Place, Westminster, London SW1P 1SB

Head Office: +44 20 3289 0105

For International: +1 405 648 4050

#329579 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:21 am
Same scammers :

nationalforwardingservice.com
aurabc-ltd.com
premium-forwarding.com
americanforwarding.org
y-mailbox.com
oneworldtickets.org

#355005 by Expidocious Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:16 pm
This is now a new company name: Same Scam:
Email sent to me same as above:

Hello xxxxxx,

I found your resume on Indeed. Please email to [email protected] if you are interested in discussing the following job opening. You can find detailed information about this position in Job Description file enclosed.
JOB DETAILS
Job Title: Clerk to control deals

Our company is a well-known business functioning in the area of logistics and transaction guarantees. We are searching for a Clerk to control processes, process transfers from a buyer locally and after goods verification confirmation forward funds to a seller.

DUTIES:
- To manage bills/funds from clients
- To ensure all invoices received are managed quickly and efficiently
- To protect organization's value by keeping data confidential
- To organize & manage data accurately within set time limits

We offer a probationary period, so you'll be able to decide whether this position is right for you or not.

You can find detailed information about this position in Job Description file enclosed.

Please send your completed application to [email protected] if you are interested in discussing the following job opening.
**If you found this message in the Junk Folder, please move email to Inbox or press Not Spam button. Thank you.

If you go to "Spectrprotect.com" you find a poorly made, and poorly explained company website.
The address of the business is a building where the company is not registered.

Specter Protect, is also an IBM company.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotation.