Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#331146 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 am
Shirley Limberg <[email protected]>

The scammer claims to be moving to your area and will send you a check to buy a wheelchair or other item for a sick or disabled child. They want you to deposit the fake/forged check via an ATM to bypass visual inspection by a bank employee.

How was your night hope you slept well? i check the status of the check this morning it will deliver this morning once you got the check you have to Deposit it ATM deposit if you know how and the funds will be available in next business day and i will also need the Deposit invoice once it has been deposited thru ATM Deposit.Kindly acknowledge this mail and get back to me.Regards.

Good monring dear how was your night? I'm building trust due to my findings about you and i believe you will be of great nanny for my little princess. i just wanna inform you that i have mail the check and it will start tracking today or tomorrow and here is the tracking 9<removed to protect privacy> and you can track it on www.usps.com

If you receive one of these fake checks not deposit the check. Take the envelope and the contents to your post office and file a complaint.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement