Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#331909 by Mike Wilson Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:28 am
Amankwa Lanelle <[email protected]>
Hello

I want to inform you that we have received and reviewed your profile and you are qualified for
the position of Tour Manager, dated June 23, on the terms set forth in job description.
Various benefits offered by our organization to new employees are described in attachments to this letter.

If you'd like to accept the job offer, please do the following steps:

1. If you agree with the terms of job offer, go to step №3.
2. Send me an e-mail with this text.

I, [ your name ] agree with terms of job offer and I want to get this position.

MM, DD, YEAR

3. You will receive some application forms and documents in 24 hours.
If you have any questions about job offer, terms or conditions of work, please do not hesitate to contact me directly,
I will assist you at any step of work. We are very glad to see you in our team and wish you good luck.

Sincerely Yours, Lanelle Amankwa

Part of the attached document that shows the scam. No legitimate company will ask you to use your personal checking account to process company payments.

Company name Capir-Tour Job title Tour Manager
Position type Virtual office/Part-time Salary $4,000 + Employee plan

*Employees plan offers:

1. Personal account plan. In this plan you will represent personal interests of our company on the territory of the USA. In this plan you will work with our clients and partners, processing orders and making simple online office duties. You will use your own personal checking account for these purposes, according to international business rules and law. You will receive $4,000.00 monthly after 10 successfully processed transfers and + 5% bonus per each order completed.
Director Company: Christoffer Ross

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement