Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#332254 by AlanRaj Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:55 pm
Something seems off regarding this person. Here is our Conversation so far.

From Probable Scammer :

How are you doing today ?
i will like to know if your listing of job needed on (Public Accessible Employment Database) is still available ??i am not an agent this is a direct job offering,i have a job offer for you saw your contact on (Public Accessible Employment Database) ,are you still available ?

Ostick Williams
Regards

Reply from me :

What is the Job?

Reply from Probable Scammer :

Thanks for the reply to my job offer and the interest in my family. i would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV).Truly i needed your service and you will be working as an arecheologist staff support associate,though you dont need to be of high qualification or more educated,as long as you are able to read and write that's fine but your CV is to know more about you and as well your working experience,there are a lot of Support associate here in the USA here but its just that i needed an associate from outside cause of the high cost and expenses and also the project I'm working has to do with your country so i need someone from your country because at a time i will need you to transcribe for me live on Air when i'm doing final presentation in the State,you dont need to panic my job has to so with historical and Basically you will be working from home most times and all you need do is collection of data,analyze it then give report to me which will on be done 3times weekly with 6working hours,If during work there is an additional expenses i will care for it,i needed Someone that is hardworking,trustworthy,time conscious &well determined,my job makes me travel alot to many countries and with time you will understand what an Archeologist's is and if your service is well recommending then i could ask for your full time employment and you could join the team here in USA,My Job is my life and means alot to me so you need to be serious and time conscious,i am currently assigned on two project which your country is one of them so i needed you to work as an associate thats it,as time goes on i will explain more on what to do not something tedious or dangerous.so kindly send me your CV to go through then we can discuss further if you qualify and also on salary payment arrangement

Reply from me :

My dear Scammer,

Your job offer seems so dubious. I do not send out my CV until I know what the job requirements are. You writing style also points directly to a scam.

Regards

Hey, are you mad or something?? Did I told you my job offer is mandated ??stop that nonsense and don't categories everyone as the same, don't be judgemental idiot.

Reply from me :

(Fearing I might have lost a REAL potential job opportunity. I replied)

Dear Ostick,

Pardon me if I had made a mistake. I apologise. Just that a friend had succumbed to scam recently, weirdly enough, the person told him he was an archeologist (I LIED HERE). Again, my deepest apologies.

Hope we can start on a fresh page.

My CV is attached.

Regards

Hello , I have just went through your CV and it's quite interesting and nice i see how hardworking you are !! Congratulations,you are qualified to work with me, the reason is because i see it in your CV how hardworking you are! i have the believe that you will be deligent ,My job is very dear to me and i wouldn't want you to disappoint me,you be place on 2years contract and the next step is to start working on the providing you with necessary equipment you will need,please kindly visit the nearest store to you and inquire for the cost of a brand new Laptop,brand new phone and a printing machine,acid bottle case,leather belt,field notebook,sieve kit,rocking sifting screen,photo board,rock pick so get back to me when you have the total cost because you will need them to enhance your work,find the attached file it contain a contract agreement from my lawyer,after you fill and sign i will sign then the lawyer will also sign so it would be use for proper recording for future purpose.here is my contact information should you have further question or any other thing,
So find out the cost of your working tools and let me know the cost asap.
Ostick William
3360 Peachtree RD
NE BuckHead Atlanta
GA USA

-----------------------------------------

Probable Scammer Email : willostick04@(popular email providers).com

I will reply with some general prices of the items and reply/update this post as time goes by

Please let me know what you and this community thinks. Thank you
Advertisement

#332273 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 pm
The writing is that of an uneducated West African, not an American archeologist. Cut off all contact and don't give him any clue that you know he's a scammer.

What is his email address? Others are looking for it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10