Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#5036 by Jim Pooley Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:19 pm
Charity, Food for the Hungry - here's their real website:

http://www.uk.fhi.net/index.html

Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 1:17 pm
Subject: Representative Wanted(Part-Time Job)

Food For The Hungry
44 Copperfield Road
Southampton
SO16 3NX
Registered charity 328273
Phone Number:+447024073145
We are a Christian organization engaged in relief and sustainable development work in some of the poorest regions of the world.
We exist to meet the development needs of entire communities in which we work, with a focus on those most oppressed and those most vulnerable. Currently we are helping some of the poorest communities in Africa, Asia and South America .
As an affiliate of the Food for the Hungry association we tap into over thirty years of development work experience, with biblical principles at the foundation of our work.
Our primary emphasis is on the long term development of the extremely poor, recognizing their creativity and ability to resolve their own problems- which is why over 90% of staff in the field are recruited locally. Through them we work for any combination of the following:
Food Provision
Water Provision for drinking, sanitation and irrigation
Primary Health Care including HIV/AIDS
Income enhancement/micro enterprise development
Education
Empowering indigenous peoples.
You've got a chance to be a representative of Food For The Hungry and earn a commission for funds raised.
JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Receive payments from my clients/associates through bank transfers into your bank account. or in form of money orders/checks from my associates via mail(UPS/FEDEX/DHL). 2. Cash the payments at your Bank. 3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/percentage on payment processed. 4. You are to remit the balance via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer according to my in depth mandate.
ADVANTAGES
You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job(i.e. You can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job).You will work as an independent contractor right from your home /office. Your permanent occupation is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start(non of your personal funds is needed). You will earn $500-$1500 weekly.
REQUIREMENTS
i) 18 years or older. ii) Legally capable. iii) Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy. iv) Ready to work 3-4 hours per week. v) Able to check your e-mail daily. vi) Easy telephone access because you will be called as soon as we got your information.
Get back to me with the information below if you are interested.
FULL NAME :
ADDRESS :
CITY :
STATE:
ZIP CODE/POSTCODE:
PHONE NUMBER (S) : .

Once these information has been derived from you, it would be forwarded to my associates so they could commence the sending of payment to you.
Regards,
Kenneth Carmody
Email : [email protected]

edit: 'cos I'm an idiot & typed the wrong website details :oops:
Advertisement