Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#332451 by Jhontron Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:44 pm
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:38
To: XXXXXXX
Subject: Review the documents in PDF format if you haven't received them.

This is a copy of my previous message I have sent you earlier via email. And I have attached the necessary documents for this position (Employment Agreement and
Employment Application Form). I'm sending you this copy to be sure that you have received all the necessary documents. Please read the attached files carefully:

- Employment Agreement (employment_agreement.pdf)
- My first letter I sent you recently (in PDF format)
- Employment Application Form (employment_application.pdf)

For reading of PDF files, please use free version of Adobe Reader 9: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ . Please reply immediately. May I also ask, did you receive my
last two messages? I just wanted to make sure that you get my messages without a technical problems. If that messages doesn't arrive in your inbox then please
check your spam or bulk folders. They could not get into the inbox due to the attached documents about the position.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Niccolina Bertolini
tel: 1 (800) 985-6178
fax: 1 (919) 882-0983
MayMar Travel

Hello,

Are you doing well?
As you already know, I am Niccolina Bertolini and I will assist you as a personal manager. It's pleasure for me to understand that you are interested in our job offer.
My main duty is to tell you everything about the position of a Tour Assistant and to explain the tasks that you will perform. You will learn all about your future tasks and duties from this letter. They are not difficult. Therefore, everything should be clear for you.

First of all, I would like to tell you a few words about us, MayMar Travel international agency. Our job is to provide tourist services that help our clients to travel around the world without any difficulties. We are a main travel agency in Central and Western Europe
and now we begin working in North America, including the United States of America, of course. Italy is where our main office is located. But there are also our offices in in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Greece, Poland and Russian Federation.
Using the latest searching systems we can provide such services as best selection of flights, hotels and vacation packages. However, our main
task is providing individual tours, including extreme travels and VIP tours. Our purpose is to give each our client everything he or she wishes to make his or hers travel comfortable and unforgetable. That's why we choose only the best flights and tours for our customers.

I am gled to let know you that you are welcome to become a part of our big team as your resume fully meets our expectations and requirements.
Don't miss a chance to become a Tour Assistant with us. As there are only few vacant places for this position, we advise you to make your decision as soon as possible.

************ APPLICATION PROCESS IS ONLY 3 STEPS. ************

Application process:
I have attached 4 files to this email: Job Description, FAQ, Employment Application and Employment Agreement in MS Word format
(if you are unable to open MS Word files, please let me know).

1. Please read the Job Description file carefully and respond to me with your questions and/or confirmation of your wish to work
with us.
2. If you agree to the job offer, please fill out the Employment Agreement and Employment Application and send these back via
e-mail or fax these at (919) 882-0983.
3. When you send the documents back to me, I will forward your application documents to our HR department immediately.

To get more information you can ask any questions about your job duties and salary via email. What about me, I will do my best to help you, if there are any questions or problems.
If there any information that you want to know, feel feel free to ask me. As we have also other candidates for the position of a Tour Assistant, we ask you to respond as soon as possible (wherether your answer is yes or no).
We hope to receive your answer during several days.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Niccolina Bertolini
tel: 1 (800) 985-6178
fax: 1 (919) 882-0983
MayMar Travel
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Yeah, I was confused since there was too many emails, I even f*cked up, and signed up for that stuff, so I hate myself for that. Plz helps.
Advertisement

#332508 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:13 pm
maymartravel.com is fake. If the email was sent from maymartravel.com, please post the complete headers.

Could you post the contents of the attachments so that we can see what kind of scam it is?

"Niccolina" appears to be a native speaker of some Eurasian (but not Far Eastern) language not too closely related to Engilsh. Her geography is off, though, which means she may not be in Europe. She appears to be in two non-adjacent states of the USA at the same time.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#332557 by swisscheezit Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 am
You're not alone. I was looking for a job when they contacted me, and I kept ignoring the red flags. Thankfully I realised what was going on before they got my SSN or bank information, but I did give them my cell number, DOB, address, and where I attended high school and college on the two forms you mentioned.

This was only a week ago, and I've since asked them to stop contacting me, but I'm worried what the repercussions might be. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect/how deep I'm in it?
#332568 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 pm
Please post the text of the forms, the employment agreement, and the job description if any. That will give us a better idea what to expect.

It is possible that they may try to commit identity theft with the DOB and school info, but they may just be trying to steal money.

#332605 by Jhontron Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:50 am
EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

BETWEEN:​​(the "Employee"), an
(Employee full name)

​​
(Complete address)

AND:​MayMar Travel (the "Company"), an entity organized and existing under international laws, with its head office located at: 4 VIA COZZOLI GIOVANNI 70056 MOLFETTA (BARI) ITALY

In consideration of the covenants and agreements herein contained and the moneys to be paid hereunder, the Company hereby employs the Employee and the Employee hereby agrees to perform services as an employee of the Company on an “at will” basis, upon the following terms and conditions:

1. Subject of the Agreement

1.1. According to the present Agreement the Company hereby engages the Employee and the Employee is obliged to perform the services set forth herein. The Employee hereby accepts such engagement and undersigns to act to the interests of the Company while the present Agreement is in force and to receive compensation for his services.

1.2. The services provided to the Company in sense of the present Agreement are understood as professional activity of the Employee consisting of a complex of transactions set out in the Exhibit A, attached to this Core Agreement. Exhibit A represents the integral part of the Agreement and contains the principles and values governing the relationship between the Company and the Employee. The Employee takes the responsibility to provide the Company with the estimate, which is later attached as Exhibit A of the present Agreement. The Exhibit A shall define the Employee’s duties, term of engagement, compensation and provisions for payment thereof.

2. General provisions

2.1. The provisions of the Agreement may be negotiated and amended in writing at any time, or supplemented with subsequent estimates for services to be rendered by the Employee and agreed to by the Company. No modification or amendment to this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of both Parties All changes, supplements and appendices to the present Agreement are the integral part of the present Agreement.

2.2. The Employee provides services in strict conformity with Exhibit A with the purpose of receiving the greatest possible profit. The Exhibit A is adjusted and signed by the Parties along with signing of the present Agreement.

EMPLOYEE ​​

​ ​
Authorized Signature​

2.3. This Agreement and the Prior Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the matters contained herein and supersedes all previous negotiations, agreements and commitments related thereto. There are no promises, covenants or undertakings between the Parties other than those expressly set forth herein and in the Prior Agreement. In the event of any conflicts between this Agreement and the Prior Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.

2.4. Neither Party shall be liable for any delay or nonperformance of any provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain non-cancelable in full force and effect.

3. Expenses and dues

3.1. The Company undertakes to reimburse all reasonable and approved out-of-pocket expenses which are incurred in connection with the performance of the duties hereunder during the term of this Agreement except for the expenses for the time spent by the Employee in traveling to and from Company facilities.

4. Employee's reports

4.1. The accountability of the Employee consists of monthly project plans, progress reports and a final results report, provided to the Company. On request from the Company the Employee shall be ready to present to the Company reports summarizing all activities conduced by Employee to date. A comprehensive final results report shall be due at the conclusion of the project and shall be submitted to the Company in a confidential written report at such time.

4.2. The results report shall be presented in such form and contain such information and data as is reasonably requested by the Company. In case the Company has not signed the results report and also has not presented the motived refusal, the report is deemed accepted by the Company.

5. Privacy statement

5.1. Any information transferred from one Party to another in the framework of the present Agreement, is confidential and is not subject to disclosure to the third parties without the written agreement of the Parties, except for cases stipulated hereto.

5.2. The Employee, by signing this Agreement, expressly grants to the Company for all copyrightable material, any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee during this engagement relative to the duties under this Agreement shall be the exclusive property of the Company.

5.3. Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee prior to the term of this Agreement and utilized by him in rendering duties to the Company are hereby licensed to the Company for use in its operations and for an infinite duration. This license is non-exclusive, and may be assigned without the Employee’s prior written approval by the Company to a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

5.4. The Employee limits a circle of the employees admitted to the Company information, to the number of the employees necessary for present Agreement execution.

EMPLOYEE ​​

​ ​
Authorized Signature​

5.5. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the information about operations, accounts and essential elements of the Company for the third parties, except for the cases, when the disclosure of such information is directly authorized by the Company or follows the necessity of execution of the present Agreement.

5.6. The Employee is cognizant, that the system of the accounts utilized by the Employee is extremely internal system. No record which has been designated as confidential, or is the subject of a pending application of confidentiality, shall be disclosed by the Employee.

5.7. The Company and the Employee shall identify preexisting confidential or proprietary items to be delivered under this Agreement as follows. The Employee and the Company agree that during this Agreement, it is possible that the Employee may develop additional data or information that the Employee considers to be protectable as confidential information. The Employee acknowledges that during the engagement he will have access to and become acquainted with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records and specifications owned or licensed by the Company and/or used by the Company in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, the Company’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures.

5.8. All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes, media lists , original artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business of the Company, whether prepared by the Employee or otherwise coming into his possession, shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.

5.9. The Employee shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the Company’s prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by the Company, the Employee shall immediately deliver to the Company all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in his possession or under his control.

5.10. The Employee undertakes to do not distribute the information, which becomes known to him in connection with the present Agreement.

5.11. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the text of the present Agreement, including all changes, supplements and appendices to the third parties.

5.12. No contract shall be entered into without these rights being assured to the Company from the Employee.

6. Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties

6.1. The Parties bear the responsibility for non-execution and inadequate execution of the obligations under the present Agreement stipulated hereto.

6.2. The Parties bear responsibility for disclosure of the confidential information related to their mutual actions within the framework of the present Agreement.

6.3. Employee works under this Agreement for exercising the degree of skill and care required by customarily accepted good professional practices and procedures. During the term of this agreement, the Employee shall devote as much of his productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of his duties hereunder as is necessary to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner.

EMPLOYEE ​​

​ ​
Authorized Signature​

6.4. The Employee represents that he is free to enter into this Agreement, and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between the Employee and any third party. The Employee is expressly free to perform services for other parties while performing services for the Company.

6.5. For a period of six months following any termination, the Employee shall not, directly or indirectly hire, solicit, or encourage to leave the Company’s employment, any employee, consultant, or Employee of the Company or hire any such employee, consultant, or Employee who has left the Company’s employment or contractual engagement within one year of such employment or engagement.

7. Right to Injunction; Liability insurance

7.1. The Employee is cognizant that the services to be rendered to the Company under this Agreement are of a special, unique, unusual, and extraordinary character which gives them a peculiar value. The loss of the rights and privileges granted to the Company under the Agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by any action at law, and the breach by the Employee of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause the Company irreparable injury and damage.

7.2. The Employee expressly agrees that the Company shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the Employee. Resort to such relief shall not be construed to be a waiver of any other rights or remedies that the Company may have for damages or otherwise. The various rights and remedies of the Company under this Agreement or otherwise shall be construed to be cumulative, and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other or of any right or remedy allowed by law.

7.3. Any costs for failure to meet these standards, or otherwise defective services, which require reperformance, as directed by Company or its designee, shall be borne in total by the Employee and not the Company. The liability insurance (including malpractice insurance, if warranted) relative to any service in the framework of the Agreement shall be carried by the Employee.

8. The duration and rescission of the Agreement

8.1. The present Agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing by the Parties.

8.2. The present Agreement can be terminated on mutual agreement of the Parties, and also on the bases stipulated by governing law.

8.3. Merger or consolidation of the Company into or with any other entity shall not be the reason for termination of the present Agreement.

8.4. The present Agreement can be terminated preschedully under the initiative of the Company. In this case the Company is obliged to notify another Party in writing about Agreement rescission not later than 10 (ten) business days prior to reputed date of avoidance.

8.5. The Company retains the right to terminate, at once, upon the default of the Employee and to proceed with the work required under the Agreement in any manner the Company deems proper.

EMPLOYEE ​​

​ ​
Authorized Signature​

8.6. If the Employee is convicted of any crime or offense, fails or refuses to comply with the written policies or reasonable directive of the Company, is guilty of serious misconduct in connection with performance hereunder, or materially breaches provisions of this Agreement, the Company at any time may terminate the engagement of the Employee immediately and without prior written notice to the Employee. Employee specifically acknowledges that the unilateral termination of the Agreement by the Company under the terms set forth below is an essential term of the Agreement.

9. Salary, benefits package, professional advantages and taxation

9.1.The Company shall pay the Employee a salary of 3,000.00 USD per month for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

9.2. The Company shall pay the Employee a remuneration in the amount of 5% of the total sum of each successfully completed payment received from the Company`s clients and processed by the Employee. The Employee shall deduct the remuneration amount during processing of each payment.

9.3. The Employee, being the independent Party, independently bears responsibility for execution of services in the context of the present Agreement. Therefore the Employee agrees that the Company shall not render the latter an employee, partner, agent, or joint venturer with the Company for any purpose.

9.4. The Employee independently bears responsibility for observance of the acting fiscal laws and the Company shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Employee’s compensation hereunder.

9.5. The Company undertakes to provide the Employee with all necessary documents on committing operations within the Agreement, for the tax accountability of the Employee.

9.6. The parties have agreed to consider any messages sent each other by means of facsimile communication be legal.

10. Successors and Assigns

10.1. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors or assigns of the Parties hereto and, to the extent any successor or assign is not bound by operation of law, each Party shall cause such successor or assign to expressly agree in writing to be bound by this Agreement.

10.2. Neither Party may assign or delegate any of [his or her] rights or obligations arising under this Agreement, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the express written consent of the other Party, and any such purported assignment or delegation shall be void and without effect.

11. Applicable right and resolution of disputes

11.1. The present Agreement is adjusted to the International legislation.

11.2. All dissents, disputes and contraventions, which can arise between the Parties in relation to the conclusion, execution and avoidance of the present Agreement, are subject to the admittance by negotiation.

11.3. In a case the Parties have not achieved consent during negotiation the dispute is subject to consideration in the order stipulated by the rules of The International Arbitration Association, and the awards judgments may be brought to any authorized court.

EMPLOYEE ​​

​ ​
Authorized Signature​

12. Waiver

12.1. The release of the obliged Party from the liability for nonperformance, inadequate execution any of the unrealizable obligation under the present Agreement, does not entail the release of this Party from the liability for nonperformance of its other obligations which have been not recognized by the Parties unrealizable on the Agreement. Failure or delay by either Party to enforce compliance with any term or condition of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such term or condition.

13. The essential elements and signatures of the Parties

IN WITNESS WHERE OF the undersigned have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first written above. The present Agreement, as well as all supplements, changes and the appendices to the present Agreement signed by the means of facsimile communication, stand good in law.

EMPLOYEE ​​ COMPANY

​ ​ ​​​
Authorized Signature​ Authorized Signature

​​​ ______________________________________________

MayMar Travel
Print Name and Title​ Niccolina Bertolini

EXHIBIT A
TRANSFER SERVICE
Duties, Term of the Agreement and Compensation
1. Duties:
1.1. The Company assigns and the Employee undertakes the responsibility to provide the following services to the Company in the context of the present Agreement:
• to serve as primary liaison for new hires, consultants and other special travelers for the booking of international and domestic travel, ensuring that travelers receive prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service;
• to receive payments from the Clients of the Company in form of electronical transfers, bank checks (cheques), wire transfers etc., to withdraw cash, and transfer mentioned cash to the Company’s regional agents by P2P systems, i.e. Western Union, MoneyGram;
• to carry out other duties as assigned or requested.
1.2. The Employee will report directly to the personnel manager and to any other party designated by the manager in connection with the performance of the duties under this Agreement and shall fulfill any other duties reasonably requested by the Company and agreed to by the Employee.
2. Term of Agreement:
2.1. The present Agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing by the Parties.
3. Compensation:
3.1. Compensation of a Travel Manager consists of a variable part, which constitutes 5% of each payment processing operation, provided the latter is effected on time, with duly accuracy and in strict compliance with the instructions from the Company. The Company also guarantees fixed monthly salary of 3,000 U.S. dollars.
3.2. In case of refusal on the part of the Employee to process (re-transfer) the money accepted to the Employee’s bank account, or in case of delay for the period exceeding 5 days without any explicit reason, the Company shall be entitled to apply to arbitration and claim for the reimburse of the amount transferred to the Employee by the Clients of the Company or for compensation of other damage if any caused by the delay.
EMPLOYEE ​​ COMPANY

​ ​ ​
Authorized Signature​ Authorized Signature

​​​ ​​

Venuto Srl
Print Name and Title​ Antonio Massa

© Copyright 1994-2017. MayMar Travel

4 VIA COZZOLI GIOVANNI 70056 MOLFETTA (BARI) ITALY
#332606 by Jhontron Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 am
Employment Application
MayMar Travel

MayMar Travel ("Company") is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.

Personal
First Name:
Last Name:
Initial:
Home Telephone:

Other Name(s) Used:
Cell Telephone:

Address:
Year of birth:

Position Applied For:
Referred By:
Niccolina Bertolini
Salary Desired:

Have you ever interviewed with the Company or its affiliates before?​ Yes No
If yes, list date(s), job title(s) & location(s)
Have you ever been employed by the Company or its affiliates before?​ Yes No
Do you have any relatives employed by the Company or its affiliates?​ Yes No
Are you at least 18 years old?  Yes No
If under 18, do you have a work permit?

Education
Circle Highest Grade Completed:​High School​9​10​11​12
College, Trade or Business​1​2​3​4
Graduate Studies​​
School
Address
Major Studies
Degree, Diploma, License or Certificate
High School

College/University

Vocational, Business, Other

List Any Professional Designations

Other Special Knowledge, Skills or Qualifications

General

Yes​No

​​May we contact your current employer for references?

​​If hired, will you be able to work overtime?

​​Will you be able to perform the essential job functions for the position you are applying for with or without reasonable accommodation?

​​Have you ever been convicted of a crime, excluding misdemeanors and summary offenses, which has not been annulled, expunged or seals by court? (A yes response does not automatically disqualify your application.)

Certification & Authorization

The above information is true and correct. I understand that, in the event of my employment by the Company, I shall be subject to dismissal if any information that I have given in this application is false or misleading or if I have failed to give any information herein requested, regardless of the time elapsed after discovery.

I authorize the Company to inquire into my educational, professional and past employment history references as needed to research my qualifications for this position. I hereby give my consent to any former employer to provide employment-related information about me to the Company and will hold the Company and my former employer harmless from any claim made on the basis that such information about me was provided or that any employment decision was made on the basis of such information. I further authorize the Company to obtain any credit and consumer check

I understand that nothing in this employment application, the granting of an interview or my subsequent employment with the Company is intended to create an employment contract between myself and the Company under which my employment could be terminated only for that cause. On the contrary I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment will be terminable at will and may be terminated by me or the Company at any time and for any reason. I understand that no person has any authority to enter into any agreement contrary to the foregoing.

If employed, I will be required to provide original documents which verify my identity and right to work in the United States and Europe under the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986. The document(s) provided will be used for completion of Form I-9.

I hereby acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above statements.

​​​

Signature​Date

#332607 by Jhontron Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am
FAQ:

1. I got your letter with an offer to be hired for the position of a Tour Assistant. So, what will I have to do and what will be my duties?

You will work with customers directly, i.e. you will have:

A. To meet clients at the airport and take them to the hotel or another place (not mandatory).

B. To provide clients with general excursion using our program. It means you will not have to think about anything, just show them the places prescribed by our program.

C. To get and withdraw customer prepayments. It means that you will get checks, wire transfers, or bank transfers from our clients as a prepayment for the travel services provided by us. Then you will withdraw these payments and send all funds excluding your agent fees to our Regional Executives by Western Union or Money Gram.

On behalf of our Company you will have to provide our clients with the whole range of services. Your duties would include the entire range – from selecting a tour and travel presentation to ultimate meeting of a customer at an airport after their arrival.

Tour Assistant should be as much as possible customer-oriented and should take into account customer’s requirements and interests.

All necessary instructions and guidelines will be supplied by the Company.

Our company has well established and proved-by-time travel technologies, so Tour Assistant will only need to follow our instructions step by step.

2. Please tell me more about customer prepayments I will be asked to process.

The process of getting and processing payments from our clients (in form of checks) is as follows:

1. Our customers make payments via bank checks by means of sending the checks to your home address;

2. We inform you about a transaction by emailing you a special form containing all required information;

3. After you receive a payment from a customer, you are supposed to exchange it for cash;

4. Then you should transfer 95% of the received amount to our company manager via Western Union, MoneyGram, P2P agents, etc. (transfer method to be specified by us each time; transaction fee is covered by us), the rest of the amount - 5% is your remuneration each time;

5. Inform us about details of transfer (you will be asked to email transaction complete report each time)

6. Regional Executive receives money from you.

3. Where is the office that I would work in is situated?

The position offered is a work-from-home position at this time. However, we are planning to set up several first offices in different states of the USA in August of 2017. So, around that time you will be offered to go on working in one of them as some clients are expected to arrive there directly.

4. Why do I need to give you my personal information?

We need to verify your personal profile first and qualify your professional rate. Also, we need your private data to register you as an employee of our company. Besides, we need to identify you properly as you will deal with financial issues and payments.

5. Where did you get my e-mail?

We are using the services of monster.com (recruiting/hiring agency) for any kind of hiring process. You have received this e-mail because you are on the list of potential employees.

6. How soon will it take to start?

You will start in 2-3 days after our confirmation letter. Actually we need to verify your profile and it usually takes a couple of days.

7. Does this job involve traveling?

No, basically. Still, if you would also like to be a tourist guide, you could accompany our clients or tourist groups for additional pay.

8. What are the benefits offered as far as traveling and recreation is concerned?

Our company gives you and your family an opportunity to travel to any place of the world once a year at our expense.

9. How much will I get paid as a Tour Assistant?

You will receive your salary every 30 days after the date you return signed Employment Agreement to us (that is on a monthly basis). Your fixed monthly salary will be 3,000 U.S. dollars. Besides, you’ll also get 5% bonus (remuneration) for each payment processed by you.

Most likely you will be processing no less than 4-8 payments in the amount of $2,000-$10,000 each monthly. This means that your total monthly remuneration for payment processing will be high enough (for sure no less than $1,000 during the first 30 days of your training period).

We are looking for responsible and reliable employees. That is why we are ready to offer good competitive pay and flexible work conditions to you.

10. Is your company ready to reimburse charges connected with my work as a Tour Assistant?

In fact there are not going to be many of these – only minor local traveling expenses, perhaps. Our company will cover all of the charges, anyway. Don’t worry about that. You will only need to email scanned copies of all your receipts to a personnel manager assigned to you. And you will get all of these supposed reimbursements added to your monthly salary.

11. How much time will I have to work each day?

It’s a part time position, and you’ll have pretty much free time each day. In fact, it is going to take only 1-2 hours a day (5-10 hours a week).

12. What about my training? Will I have to pay anything for my training?

You will not have to pay anything to work with us and, specifically, you will not be asked any money for the training we provide. We will conduct training online and free of charge.

Studying course will last three months in total. By the end of the period you will acquire all of the qualities required to work with our clients and to exercise your Tour Assistant duties properly and full scale.

You’ll be paid 3,000 US dollars every 30 days after the start date as a Tour Assistant with us.

13. What does your company offer? What advantages will I have as an employee of your company?

We offer:

-Private online training (person-to-person);

-Opportunity of stable career growth and personal development;

-In-depth training and work in a dynamic friendly air within a benevolent team;

-Competitive wage;

-Wage-plus-bonus system based upon work results.

14. What kind of a travel agency are you?

As you already know, our Company is one of the main suppliers of travel services in the market. Thanks to our know-how in the area of such services we have been steadily keeping our position among 10 largest tour operators for several years.

15. I would like to order a travel tour. What should I do?

Please visit our site and fill out the form in Contacts. Or you can call us; our managers will do their best to meet your expectations and satisfy your needs.

#332608 by Jhontron Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am
TOUR ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

We would like to offer you a vacant position of a Tour Assistant with us. What are the functional duties of this kind of a specialist? On behalf of our Company Tour Assistant present the whole range of services to our clients, his/her duties include the whole chain – from selecting a necessary tour, travel presentation to meeting clients at the airport after their arrival. Tour Assistant should be as much as possible customer-oriented and should take into account customers requirements and interests. In some cases Tour Assistant also assists in processing advance payments from clients for arranging a tour if it is necessary. This can be needed if a client from the USA wants to pay by check (cheque) and intends to visit e.g. Lisbon, Portugal. As it is already clear, USA checks are not effective in some countries while the network of American banking subsidiaries is undeveloped as yet. Or a client wants to select an individual tour including visits to distant locations. In such a case, we rent a private house for accommodation of our client. Many owners of such houses also do not have full access to bank transactions and, therefore, in such a case, our Company pays for rent and related services in cash through P2P systems. I.e., if we deal with such a client you should receive from him/her a check as the tour prepayment, inform your manager of all details, negotiate the check and transfer the amount through instant money transfer systems (Western Union, MoneyGram) to our branch or directly to the PH owner. You will receive required money transfer details by e-mail from your personnel manager. It is also important that your compensation will directly depend on the number of clients. At the initial stage it will amount to 5% of the prepayment sum. However, there is an obligatory condition - you should complete the whole money transfer process within 4 hours. Tour Assistant provides the Company with one more incontestable advantage. Our clients are serviced as quickly as possible, and they get all necessary documents (i.e. tickets, reservation, etc.) promptly. It means that maximum 12 hours passes from the moment of the tour prepayment till the 100% readiness to welcome and service the client. No one can offer the same!

WE OFFER:

• Private online training (person-to-person);
• Opportunity of stable career promotion and personal development;
• In-depth training and work in dynamic friendly air in a benevolent team;
• Competitive wage (3,000 USD + %);
• Wage-plus-bonus remuneration system (5% from each completed payment processed by you);
• Comprehensive Benefits Package Health-Care Coverage 401(k);
• Paid holidays and paid travel to any point of the world for you and your family.

HOURS OF WORK:

It’s a part time position and you are going to have much free time each day. Work will take only 1-2 hours a day (5-10 hours a week). This position may require work after regular business hours or on weekends, though.

FEES, WAGE & PAYROLL:

We provide one payroll period. Your base monthly salary will be 3,000.00 USD. If you also process payments from clients, you will have + 5% bonus per each order completed (usually in total from 500.00 USD up to 5000.00 USD per month). Your salary will be paid as a direct deposit to your bank account, or using any other payment method convenient to you. We do not provide any tax forms - you will pay your local taxes yourself. Payroll period – 30 calendar days from the date of your registration in our company (usually it is 2-4 days after signing the mutually binding EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT). Payment will be issued at the end of each payroll period.

4 VIA COZZOLI GIOVANNI 70056 MOLFETTA (BARI) ITALY​Via F.Nullo, 23 - 50137 Firenze - Italy
#332746 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:35 pm
Thanks for all the info! The job consists of receiving stolen money and forwarding it to Russia. I know the scammer is Russian, because there's a word in all that verbiage that occurs only when Russians write English.

This domain is in the process of being reported for fraud.

#333732 by Ashley.bel Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:54 pm
So I have just recently been getting these emails and I've been applying for a ton of jobs, so I thought this was one of them, however, Niccolina kept telling me she sent me information I clearly did not get, Once she sent me "Employee Agreements" I read through most of it and I couldn't help but notice how sketchy it seemed. So I went and looked up what maymartravel was and found out it was indeed a scam.

Here is the first email I received:
Good day Ashley!
This is Niccolina Bertolini. I hope you have gotten my relevant emails, and sorry for bothering you again.
I am hopeful that you have received all needed information about the position we have available.
I will to answer to you tomorrow as soon as I receive your confirmation note.
I am planning to prepare more encompassing information, and email you all required documents to sign & fill out.

Best regards,
Mrs. Niccolina B. Bertolini
Maymar Srl
I replied that I have not received anything yet.

Second email:
Good day Ashley!
> This is Niccolina Bertolini. I hope you have gotten my relevant
> emails, and sorry for bothering you again.
> I am hopeful that you have received all needed information about the position we have available.
> I will to answer to you tomorrow as soon as I receive your confirmation note.
> I am planning to prepare more encompassing information, and email
> you all required documents to sign & fill out.
>
> Best regards,
> Mrs. Niccolina B. Bertolini
> Maymar Srl
Again I told her I have not received anything

3rd email:
Hello,

I`ve got your message about your interest in our job offer. I sent a reply an hour ago.
In that letter you will find all information about the position. I am also sending these details
in PDF files (if you are unable to open them, please let me know)!
Again I said I did not receive pdf forms.

4th email:
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for informing, I just got your message. So, I have attached the necessary documents again in two formats for your convenience. You should fill out them, and
after that you can send the signed papers by fax or e-mail. I hope that you are ready to sign an agreement with our company. Please, confirm that
you've received the documents.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Niccolina Bertolini

1st:
BETWEEN: (the "Employee"), an
(Employee full name)

(Complete address)
AND: MayMar Travel (the "Company"), an entity organized and existing under international laws,
with its head office located at: 4 VIA COZZOLI GIOVANNI 70056 MOLFETTA (BARI) ITALY
In consideration of the covenants and agreements herein contained and the moneys to be paid hereunder, the
Company hereby employs the Employee and the Employee hereby agrees to perform services as an employee of the
Company on an “at will” basis, upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Subject of the Agreement
1.1. According to the present Agreement the Company hereby engages the Employee and the Employee is obliged to
perform the services set forth herein. The Employee hereby accepts such engagement and undersigns to act to the
interests of the Company while the present Agreement is in force and to receive compensation for his services.
1.2. The services provided to the Company in sense of the present Agreement are understood as professional activity
of the Employee consisting of a complex of transactions set out in the Exhibit A, attached to this Core Agreement.
Exhibit A represents the integral part of the Agreement and contains the principles and values governing the
relationship between the Company and the Employee. The Employee takes the responsibility to provide the Company
with the estimate, which is later attached as Exhibit A of the present Agreement. The Exhibit A shall define the
Employee’s duties, term of engagement, compensation and provisions for payment thereof.
2. General provisions
2.1. The provisions of the Agreement may be negotiated and amended in writing at any time, or supplemented with
subsequent estimates for services to be rendered by the Employee and agreed to by the Company. No modification or
amendment to this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of
both Parties All changes, supplements and appendices to the present Agreement are the integral part of the present
Agreement.
2.2. The Employee provides services in strict conformity with Exhibit A with the purpose of receiving the greatest
possible profit. The Exhibit A is adjusted and signed by the Parties along with signing of the present Agreement.
EMPLOYEE

Authorized Signature
2.3. This Agreement and the Prior Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the
matters contained herein and supersedes all previous negotiations, agreements and commitments related thereto.
There are no promises, covenants or undertakings between the Parties other than those expressly set forth herein and
in the Prior Agreement. In the event of any conflicts between this Agreement and the Prior Agreement, this Agreement
shall prevail.
2.4. Neither Party shall be liable for any delay or nonperformance of any provision of this Agreement. If any provision
of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this
Agreement shall nevertheless remain non-cancelable in full force and effect.
3. Expenses and dues
3.1. The Company undertakes to reimburse all reasonable and approved out-of-pocket expenses which are incurred in
connection with the performance of the duties hereunder during the term of this Agreement except for the expenses
for the time spent by the Employee in traveling to and from Company facilities.
4. Employee's reports
4.1. The accountability of the Employee consists of monthly project plans, progress reports and a final results report,
provided to the Company. On request from the Company the Employee shall be ready to present to the Company
reports summarizing all activities conduced by Employee to date. A comprehensive final results report shall be due at
the conclusion of the project and shall be submitted to the Company in a confidential written report at such time.
4.2. The results report shall be presented in such form and contain such information and data as is reasonably
requested by the Company. In case the Company has not signed the results report and also has not presented the
motived refusal, the report is deemed accepted by the Company.
5. Privacy statement
5.1. Any information transferred from one Party to another in the framework of the present Agreement, is confidential
and is not subject to disclosure to the third parties without the written agreement of the Parties, except for cases
stipulated hereto.
5.2. The Employee, by signing this Agreement, expressly grants to the Company for all copyrightable material, any
and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee during this engagement
relative to the duties under this Agreement shall be the exclusive property of the Company.
5.3. Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Employee prior to the term of
this Agreement and utilized by him in rendering duties to the Company are hereby licensed to the Company for use in
its operations and for an infinite duration. This license is non-exclusive, and may be assigned without the Employee’s
prior written approval by the Company to a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
5.4. The Employee limits a circle of the employees admitted to the Company information, to the number of the
employees necessary for present Agreement execution.
EMPLOYEE

Authorized Signature
5.5. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the information about operations, accounts and essential elements of
the Company for the third parties, except for the cases, when the disclosure of such information is directly authorized
by the Company or follows the necessity of execution of the present Agreement.
5.6. The Employee is cognizant, that the system of the accounts utilized by the Employee is extremely internal system.
No record which has been designated as confidential, or is the subject of a pending application of confidentiality, shall
be disclosed by the Employee.
5.7. The Company and the Employee shall identify preexisting confidential or proprietary items to be delivered under
this Agreement as follows. The Employee and the Company agree that during this Agreement, it is possible that the
Employee may develop additional data or information that the Employee considers to be protectable as confidential
information. The Employee acknowledges that during the engagement he will have access to and become acquainted
with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records and specifications owned or
licensed by the Company and/or used by the Company in connection with the operation of its business including,
without limitation, the Company’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures.
5.8. All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes, media lists , original
artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business of the Company, whether prepared by the
Employee or otherwise coming into his possession, shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
5.9. The Employee shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the Company’s prior written permission. Upon
the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by the Company, the Employee shall
immediately deliver to the Company all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in
his possession or under his control.
5.10. The Employee undertakes to do not distribute the information, which becomes known to him in connection with
the present Agreement.
5.11. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the text of the present Agreement, including all changes, supplements
and appendices to the third parties.
5.12. No contract shall be entered into without these rights being assured to the Company from the Employee.
6. Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties
6.1. The Parties bear the responsibility for non-execution and inadequate execution of the obligations under the
present Agreement stipulated hereto.
6.2. The Parties bear responsibility for disclosure of the confidential information related to their mutual actions within
the framework of the present Agreement.
6.3. Employee works under this Agreement for exercising the degree of skill and care required by customarily
accepted good professional practices and procedures. During the term of this agreement, the Employee shall devote
as much of his productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of his duties hereunder as is necessary to
perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner.
EMPLOYEE

Authorized Signature
6.4. The Employee represents that he is free to enter into this Agreement, and that this engagement does not violate
the terms of any agreement between the Employee and any third party. The Employee is expressly free to perform
services for other parties while performing services for the Company.
6.5. For a period of six months following any termination, the Employee shall not, directly or indirectly hire, solicit, or
encourage to leave the Company’s employment, any employee, consultant, or Employee of the Company or hire any
such employee, consultant, or Employee who has left the Company’s employment or contractual engagement within
one year of such employment or engagement.
7. Right to Injunction; Liability insurance
7.1. The Employee is cognizant that the services to be rendered to the Company under this Agreement are of a
special, unique, unusual, and extraordinary character which gives them a peculiar value. The loss of the rights and
privileges granted to the Company under the Agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by any
action at law, and the breach by the Employee of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause the Company
irreparable injury and damage.
7.2. The Employee expressly agrees that the Company shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the
event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the Employee. Resort to such relief shall not be
construed to be a waiver of any other rights or remedies that the Company may have for damages or otherwise. The
various rights and remedies of the Company under this Agreement or otherwise shall be construed to be cumulative,
and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other or of any right or remedy allowed by law.
7.3. Any costs for failure to meet these standards, or otherwise defective services, which require reperformance, as
directed by Company or its designee, shall be borne in total by the Employee and not the Company. The liability
insurance (including malpractice insurance, if warranted) relative to any service in the framework of the Agreement
shall be carried by the Employee.
8. The duration and rescission of the Agreement
8.1. The present Agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing by the Parties.
8.2. The present Agreement can be terminated on mutual agreement of the Parties, and also on the bases stipulated
by governing law.
8.3. Merger or consolidation of the Company into or with any other entity shall not be the reason for termination of the
present Agreement.
8.4. The present Agreement can be terminated preschedully under the initiative of the Company. In this case the
Company is obliged to notify another Party in writing about Agreement rescission not later than 10 (ten) business days
prior to reputed date of avoidance.
8.5. The Company retains the right to terminate, at once, upon the default of the Employee and to proceed with the
work required under the Agreement in any manner the Company deems proper.
EMPLOYEE

Authorized Signature
8.6. If the Employee is convicted of any crime or offense, fails or refuses to comply with the written policies or
reasonable directive of the Company, is guilty of serious misconduct in connection with performance hereunder, or
materially breaches provisions of this Agreement, the Company at any time may terminate the engagement of the
Employee immediately and without prior written notice to the Employee. Employee specifically acknowledges that the
unilateral termination of the Agreement by the Company under the terms set forth below is an essential term of the
Agreement.
9. Salary, benefits package, professional advantages and taxation
9.1.The Company shall pay the Employee a salary of 3,000.00 USD per month for the services of the Employee,
payable at regular payroll periods.
9.2. The Company shall pay the Employee a remuneration in the amount of 5% of the total sum of each successfully
completed payment received from the Company`s clients and processed by the Employee. The Employee shall deduct
the remuneration amount during processing of each payment.
9.3. The Employee, being the independent Party, independently bears responsibility for execution of services in the
context of the present Agreement. Therefore the Employee agrees that the Company shall not render the latter an
employee, partner, agent, or joint venturer with the Company for any purpose.
9.4. The Employee independently bears responsibility for observance of the acting fiscal laws and the Company shall
not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Employee’s compensation hereunder.
9.5. The Company undertakes to provide the Employee with all necessary documents on committing operations within
the Agreement, for the tax accountability of the Employee.
9.6. The parties have agreed to consider any messages sent each other by means of facsimile communication be
legal.
10. Successors and Assigns
10.1. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors or assigns of the Parties hereto
and, to the extent any successor or assign is not bound by operation of law, each Party shall cause such successor or
assign to expressly agree in writing to be bound by this Agreement.
10.2. Neither Party may assign or delegate any of [his or her] rights or obligations arising under this Agreement,
whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the express written consent of the other Party, and any such
purported assignment or delegation shall be void and without effect.
11. Applicable right and resolution of disputes
11.1. The present Agreement is adjusted to the International legislation.
11.2. All dissents, disputes and contraventions, which can arise between the Parties in relation to the conclusion,
execution and avoidance of the present Agreement, are subject to the admittance by negotiation.
11.3. In a case the Parties have not achieved consent during negotiation the dispute is subject to consideration in the
order stipulated by the rules of The International Arbitration Association, and the awards judgments may be brought to
any authorized court.
EMPLOYEE

Authorized Signature

12. Waiver
12.1. The release of the obliged Party from the liability for nonperformance, inadequate execution any of the
unrealizable obligation under the present Agreement, does not entail the release of this Party from the liability for
nonperformance of its other obligations which have been not recognized by the Parties unrealizable on the
Agreement. Failure or delay by either Party to enforce compliance with any term or condition of this Agreement shall
not constitute a waiver of such term or condition.
13. The essential elements and signatures of the Parties
IN WITNESS WHERE OF the undersigned have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first written above.
The present Agreement, as well as all supplements, changes and the appendices to the present Agreement signed by
the means of facsimile communication, stand good in law.
EMPLOYEE COMPANY

Authorized Signature Authorized Signature

MayMar Travel
Print Name and Title Niccolina Bertolini
EXHIBIT A
TRANSFER SERVICE
Duties, Term of the Agreement and Compensation
1. Duties:
1.1. The Company assigns and the Employee undertakes the responsibility to provide the following services to the
Company in the context of the present Agreement:
• to serve as primary liaison for new hires, consultants and other special travelers for the booking of
international and domestic travel, ensuring that travelers receive prompt, courteous and knowledgeable
service;
• to receive payments from the Clients of the Company in form of electronical transfers, bank checks
(cheques), wire transfers etc., to withdraw cash, and transfer mentioned cash to the Company’s regional
agents by P2P systems, i.e. Western Union, MoneyGram;
• to carry out other duties as assigned or requested.
1.2. The Employee will report directly to the personnel manager and to any other party designated by the manager in
connection with the performance of the duties under this Agreement and shall fulfill any other duties reasonably
requested by the Company and agreed to by the Employee.
2. Term of Agreement:
2.1. The present Agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing by the Parties.
3. Compensation:
3.1. Compensation of a Travel Manager consists of a variable part, which constitutes 5% of each payment processing
operation, provided the latter is effected on time, with duly accuracy and in strict compliance with the instructions from
the Company. The Company also guarantees fixed monthly salary of 3,000 U.S. dollars.
3.2. In case of refusal on the part of the Employee to process (re-transfer) the money accepted to the Employee’s
bank account, or in case of delay for the period exceeding 5 days without any explicit reason, the Company shall be
entitled to apply to arbitration and claim for the reimburse of the amount transferred to the Employee by the Clients of
the Company or for compensation of other damage if any caused by the delay.

2nd:

3rd:
Employment
Application
MayMar Travel ("Company") is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion,
nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or
preference, or physical or mental disability.
PERSONAL
First Name:
Last Name:
Initial:
Home Telephone:
Other Name(s) Used: Cell Telephone:
Address: Year of birth:
Position Applied For: Referred By:
Niccolina Bertolini
Salary Desired:
Have you ever interviewed with the Company
or its affiliates before? Yes No
Have you ever been employed by the Company
or its affiliates before? Yes No
Do you have any relatives employed by the
Company or its affiliates? Yes No
Are you at least 18 years old? Yes No If under 18, do you have a work permit?
EDUCATION
Circle Highest Grade Completed: High School 9 10 11 12
College, Trade or Business 1 2 3 4
Graduate Studies
School Address Major Studies Degree, Diploma,
License or Certificate
High School
College/University
Vocational, Business,
Other
List Any Professional Designations
Other Special Knowledge, Skills or Qualifications
GENERAL
Yes No
May we contact your current employer for references?
If hired, will you be able to work overtime?
Will you be able to perform the essential job functions for the position
you are applying for with or without reasonable accommodation?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime, excluding misdemeanors and
summary offenses, which has not been annulled, expunged or seals by
court? (A yes response does not automatically disqualify your
application.)
CERTIFICATION & AUTHORIZATION
The above information is true and correct. I understand that, in the event of my
employment by the Company, I shall be subject to dismissal if any information that I
have given in this application is false or misleading or if I have failed to give any
information herein requested, regardless of the time elapsed after discovery.
I authorize the Company to inquire into my educational, professional and past
employment history references as needed to research my qualifications for this position.
I hereby give my consent to any former employer to provide employment-related
information about me to the Company and will hold the Company and my former
employer harmless from any claim made on the basis that such information about me
was provided or that any employment decision was made on the basis of such
information. I further authorize the Company to obtain any credit and consumer check
I understand that nothing in this employment application, the granting of an interview or
my subsequent employment with the Company is intended to create an employment
contract between myself and the Company under which my employment could be
terminated only for that cause. On the contrary I understand and agree that, if hired, my
employment will be terminable at will and may be terminated by me or the Company at
any time and for any reason. I understand that no person has any authority to enter into
any agreement contrary to the foregoing.
If employed, I will be required to provide original documents which verify my identity
and right to work in the United States and Europe under the Immigration Reform and
Control Act (IRCA) of 1986. The document(s) provided will be used for completion of
Form I-9.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above statements.

4th:

The second and fourth ones I could put down. I did not give them any of my information or anything of that sort. I'm pretty positive that there were more emails sent before she sent me the "pdf files" they were just scattered everywhere. She pressured that I needed to hurry and emailed me constantly. If you are searching for jobs and this pops up, please ignore it and if hse still emails saying that you need to give her the information please just still ignore it. Thank you for helping me and hopefully this helps whoever else is caught in a scam.