Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#332554 by Mike Wilson Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 am
Tokyo Steel <[email protected]>

This a work at home scam that in reality is a money laundering scheme.

Hello ,
Thank you for connecting with me on LinkedIn. Did you receive my previous email about
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) Job Offer?

Regards,
Yuki Katsu
Human Resource Dept.
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL)

Hello Sir/Madam,
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) Management thank you for considering our part- time job offer, as a representative of our company in your region. Ever since its founding, Tokyo Steel has continually expanded its product line from basic long steel products, such as small steel sections and bars, to a variety of steel products. In particular, Tokyo Steel has become the country’s number-one producer H-beams for the past 80 years. And the Company has been aggressively boosting the proportion of its production devoted to higher value-added products, such as sheet piles, jumbo H-beams, and a variety of flat-steel products (hot coils, pickled and oiled coils, galvanized coils, heavy steel plates, etc.). It closely tailors this well-rounded mix of high-quality, price-competitive products to meet the constantly shifting needs of its clientele, with a view to maximizing profitability.
Another distinguishing characteristic of Tokyo Steel is its emphasis on upgrading its production facilities with state-of-the-art technologies, keeping it several steps ahead of both domestic electric arc-furnace steelmakers and most of its overseas competitors.
Thanks to timely investments in technological innovation over the years, while maintaining a sound, debt-free financial footing, the Company arguably boasts one of the highest productivity levels in the steel industry worldwide. It unflaggingly seeks more efficient ways to manufacture steel products, improve product quality, and minimize costs. Furthermore, it takes pride in its role in protecting the environment thanks to its role as a recycler of steel scrap, thus emitting only one-fourth of the carbon dioxide per unit of production compared with making steel using iron ore and coal. In addition, we engage in contracted work and engineering projects. We also strive to expand our business in the global market by increasing our overseas presence from the long-term perspective providing services and trades to global Companies, Industries and Individuals in Asia, Canada, USA and Europe. In recent years, another area of focus has been to put our management principle, “Contributing to society through continuous value creation,” into practice by engaging in the renewable energy-related business (selling electricity generated through our own solar energy facilities) and proposing the best mix of green and energy-saving products to our customers.
Due to the high demand of our products in the above mentioned Countries, we are looking forward to establish our offices and sales centers in Canada and United States Of America (USA). Until the centers are established, we need a reliable company/individual (irrespective of the business class or type) that can stand as an intermediary between our customers/clients in Canada and United States Of America (USA) and our Company Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) Hence we wish to contract you/company as our “intermediary representative” in your region.
Such persons/companies should be able to handle the below responsibilities on behalf of Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) in your Region as its Delinquent Account
Receivable Agent/Representative:
1.You shall Work together with Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) Management to seamlessly reach our company goals of retrieving all debt owe by its Delinquent customers/clients in your Region as instructed.
2.To maintain effective communications with Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) and its Delinquent customers/clients in your Region.
3. You shall be in-charge of collecting all overdue Debt owes to Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) by its Delinquent Account customers/clients in your Region and you shall maintain proper records of transactions with Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL).
Compensation: You shall earn a monthly Salary of $3,000 plus 5% commission on every Delinquents Account you receive on behalf of Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL). Also if we are satisfy with your services within three (3) months of Employment, we shall increase your monthly allowance by 10%.
Please get back to us if you are interested in working with our company, so that we can send you our Company Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and other forms for you to fill. Also you are to confirm to me that you are ready to work with our company in good faith, without any illegal act.
***Note***: This part-time job is not time consuming, at least with 30-40 minutes of your time daily is well enough to handle this job.
Regards,
Yuki Katsu
Human Resource Dept.
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL).

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#334014 by Mike Wilson Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 pm
In reality this is the same person playing another role in this scam

Contact Person: Christopher G Alvin
Company Name: Goldman Sachs Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1-973-836-9172

Prior to your Approval as Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) representative in USA, in-charge of its delinquent account collections/receivables. Below is the details of your first delinquent account collection on behalf of Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL).

TSCL First Official Assignment:

You are to contact this customer/client (Christopher G Alvin) as your first delinquent account collections on behalf of Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL). Be informed that Christopher Alvin is one of our numerous Delinquent Customers/Clients that owes our company, although the management of Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) has already spoken to Christopher Alvin regarding your employment as our company representative in-charge of delinquent account collections in USA and we have sent him your contact details informing him to remit all payment they owe TSCL, to you as TSCL representative in USA, who is in-charge of our delinquent account receivables in USA. You are to contact this delinquent customer/client immediately you receive this message.

Contact Person: Christopher G Alvin
Company Name: Goldman Sachs Inc.
Tel: +1-973-836-9172

Be informed that this delinquent customer/client owes our company the sum of $845,750.00 (Eight Hundred and Fourty Five Thousand Seven Hundred And Fifty Dollars). So therefore you are to contact this delinquent customer/client via phone and E-mail communication to discuss with him, on how and when their company (Goldman Sachs Inc.) intend to remit payment owe to you as TSCL company representative. Be informed that Christopher Alvin told our company management that they were ready to effect payment as soon as you establish contact with them. You are to update me on every discussion and contact you establish with this delinquent customer/client.

Note: Attached to this email is the scan copy of the TSCL Purchase Invoice that was use in transacting business between Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL) and Goldman Sachs Inc.

We await your swift response.

Regards,
Yuki Katsu
Human Resource Dept.
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL).

The check will either be forged or stolen. No legitimate business would ask you to use your personal bank account for company business transactions.

Be informed that we received a notification from Mr. Christopher G Alvin, that he has mailed a first part payment in the amount of $40,317.46 (Forty Thousand Three Hundred And Seventeen Dollars) and it was made payable to you by their associate and managing Company "AMERICAN CHEMICALS LTD." as instructed by the management of our company, this was due to the fact that we need to see how effective your services is going to be towards our company's goal. Please once you receive this payment, go and make deposit of the cheque in your account with your bank and get back to me with an update regarding the exact date your bank says the funds will be available, so that we can give you further instructions.

Also you are advice to send me a scanned copy of the deposited receipt/slip immediately you make the deposit of the cheque with your bank, so that we can update our record with Goldman Sachs Inc.

Regards,
Yuki Katsu
Human Resource Dept.
Tokyo Steel Co., Ltd (TSCL)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#334858 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 pm
ADMIN NOTE: COPE Health is a legitimate company that is not connect to this money laundering scam in any manner.

[email protected]
[email protected]
After an online interview on July 18th with a Mr. Ken Roland , I received a a letter from COPE Health Solutions offering a position as its Admin Assitant / Data entry clerk, working from home. This job offer was sent from this following address: [email protected].

I have been attached to an online supervisor, Mr. Shreya Patel Mba ([email protected]). I started training during which time I was sent task by email to accomplish and return by email to my supervisor. These tasks were namely financial research, creating 3 column cash book, etc.
However, the recent task I was given was to contact a customer as a collection agent. However, after researching the information that was given to me, I found out that one of the phone numbers provided (973-836-9172) is a scam number reported by ScamWarners.com, involved in money laundering.

Customer details/Name: Christopher G. Alvin
Firm Name: Goldman Sach Inc
Telephone Number: +1 438-993-7529
+1 973-836-9172

It is ALWAYS a scam