Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#333249 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:10 pm
^^^^ Let me guess scammer fredhike88 you just happened after two years to search for your fake employers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#333251 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:25 pm
Scammer is using VoIp. These numbers can call, text and receive any where in the world with internet access.

Real companies do not use this.

703-596-0553
(703) 596-0553
Registered in Nokesville, VA
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#333254 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm
It is impossible to have worked for two years for a company that has existed less than two months.

The address is in Reston, but the phone number is in Nokesville. Phone numbers for addresses in Reston are in Herndon, not Nokesville.

Please post email from ltecmail.com with complete headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#333255 by Showkat Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Fred Hike no one is saying the company is not real. However the scammers hijacked their name as if they have jobs to offer. This is not the first time I've seen this type of scam. Over six or more years ago someone from the Philippines asked me to check out a job proposal to work in the U.S. for a seafood company. The company is real but the email they used to contact her is fake. They were using an email that can be got off the internet for free instead of using the @companyname.com. Also I responded to the recruiter for this job and pointed out two things. One that the email used is not that of the company she gave me in the link. Also on the company's website it provides a forum to contact them and leave a message or if one is looking for a job to upload their resume. I told her being that scams are common I will contact her through the company's website. And if I don't hear from her anymore then I know she is a scammer. Over 24 hours have gone and she has not responded for me to contact her from the company's website. So that is proof she is a scammer. And you're part of it trying to convince gullible people who want to believe the job is real. Take a hike, Fred. Get lost!
#333258 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:30 pm
When you figure out that something is a scam, don't point out to the scammer how you know it's a scam. That just helps him become a more effective scammer. Just stop responding and ignore all further communication from the scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#333260 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:12 pm
Scammer Fred Hike Wrote

My name is Fred Hike.

I’m not aware about the described position, but I work remotely in LTE for 2 years. So far, I'm satisfied with my position. There are some difficulties, but they are insignificant. The work is interesting, the team is pleasant - managers always try to help, salary is paid on time, and those is the most important for me.
Your assumptions about the fact that this is a scam is wrong, because the company is officially registered, and license can be checked. You can not blame the company if you don’t have enough evidence for the fact that they are scam.

THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ANYONE FLUENT IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE .

WRITTEN BY A RUSSIAN / EASTERN EUROPEAN .

Daniel 8 :25
#333261 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 pm
fredhike88 is no longer with us. He has suffered a massive strong ban from Sw for being a scammer.

May he rest in hell.

#333263 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:58 pm
Cat Houston wrote:I also received this letter with an attached contract. ( I had not responded to anything ) This appears to be a money-laundering scheme or a gate to some other garden path.

Hello xxxxxxxxxx!
Thank you for your response. You have made the right decision by accepting the offer to work as an Assistant Manager in our company! Based in Reston, Virginia LTE Company founded on the fundamental principles of applying state-of-the-art petroleum and natural gas exploration and extraction technology to the development of onshore oil and natural gas projects. We believe that your skills and experience will invariably contribute to the development and growth of our company.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Emma Wilson and I'm the hiring manager. I will help you with all the necessary formalities for the employment. Please do not hesitate to ask your questions about employment process, and I will be happy to answer them for you in detail. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to respond quickly every time, as I constantly have a lot of paperwork and have to accomplish other tasks as well.
The position currently open at the company offers remarkable growth prospects in fields such as consulting and management. By agreeing to this position you will have to carry out the following duties described below and to provide you with all the necessary information, you will be involved to the required training, during which you will learn how to perform specific tasks.
You will have to carry out the following duties (of course, you will have a preliminary training period that ensures you have learned to perform a particular task):
- Making important graphs and reports regarding information received from our clients and partners who are working inside the country and abroad
- Development and transfers of working plans
- Researching of the most profitable routes for travel for our engineers who are working on developing in exploration technologies
- Logistic managing
- Analysis and research for changes on the current situation in market
- Providing all necessary reports to the supervisor in time
- Performing other required tasks if they appear
In such manner, we try to use all our operating resources to achieve a positive effect in our companies work.To help you better understand work of our team let me give you an example. If our engineers are working every week outside the office, they need to provide reports to us about their work. Therefore, they need to send the required documents to the main office. In some cases, It is not possible for the engineer to prepare the required reports due to the conditions where explorations are held and they don't have access to the computer. And work with the computer is the only way to transfer the information collected during research to the coordination manager for the required processing. And this method of saving time has a positive effect on the quality of work from our company and the team, as all employees perform their tasks quickly and efficiently helping each other, and do not spend time on the job, which requires much more time than it takes.
The salary that will be paid to you for the first three weeks of training will be $3,300 and will be paid to you by direct deposit after you finish your training period. After successful completion of your trial employment period - $5,000 per month.
I want to point out that that the position does not require you to make payments or pay the fees. Also, all your expenses from the bills will be covered by our company.
Please find the contract attached to this letter. The contract is to be signed by you. It is submitted in PDF format. (If you do not have a program to open this type of files, you can download
AcrobatReader installation package on the official website of Adobe http://www.adobe.com).
For the execution of the contract you need to:
1. Your agreement has to be signed only by hand. Digital signatures are not accepted by our company as legal proof of consent.
2. Your signed agreement must be sent back as scanned copy or faxed copy.
After successful competition of all steps, I'll inform you about further steps in your employment with our company.

Yours sincerely,
Emma Wilson.
HR Department
LTE Company

6.7. Funds that the clients of the Company transfer to the Bank Account are to be withdrawn by
the Manager with the exclusion of all bank commissions and charges. After withdrawal the
bankroll is to be transferred to workers via international money transfer system within one (1)
business day. As it is set by the present Agreement, all money transfer commissions will be
covered from the amount transferred.
6.8. The Manager shall keep accurate and full records of accomplished transfers, supporting
documents, invoices, including vendor invoices, any received payments paperwork, and their
copies over the period while the present Agreement is in force.
6.9. Acquiring equipment and accessories for the home office of Company’s employees using the
funds allocated by the Company.
6.10. Protecting operations of the Company by keeping financial information and Company’s
plans confidential.

A Definate Money Mule Scam
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

#333264 by Bryon Williams Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:16 am
The salary that will be paid to you for the first three weeks of training will be $3,300 and will be paid to you by direct deposit after you finish your training period. After successful completion of your trial employment period - $5,000 per month.
I want to point out that that the position does not require you to make payments or pay the fees. Also, all your expenses from the bills will be covered by our company.

:yikes: :lol: :laugh-s:

This scammer wants you to receive stolen money from other scam victims then launder it.

He may allow you to keep some of the money

His goal is to you have you forward the money to him.

The fake salary will never be paid.

When the victim realizes they have been scammed it will be you that Law Enforcement will be looking for.

You used your real name and bank account.

#333403 by Terminator5 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 am
@ kasmith527

I will post later with a link they provided me to log hours.

viewtopic.php?p=333207#p333207

Please post a link to the log in dashboard you were directed to .

Thx

#333562 by Terminator5 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 am
kasmith527 wrote:
vonpaso xlura wrote:leadingtech4exp.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

http://ltecmail.com/ has insufficient content. If you have received an email from ltecmail.com, please post it with complete headers so that we can kill it.

The phone number I received a call from was 703-596-0553

I will post later with a link they provided me to log hours!

Can you please post a link to their log in dashboard so we can look at it .

Thx