Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#334002 by Omarex Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 am
I got a mail from them, tell ing me to submit my CV which I did, three days later, they sent some employment details, employee Id card, congratulatory letter , sent sampls projects i would handle and told me to get the GCX datad inventory software from gcxsoft.online, which they claim they would pay me for the software . i tried to get the softwarre to no avail simply because they askdd me to use steam cards worth $80 to purcahse the software. I have written to them time and again that they should get me the software, qnd deduct the payment for the software instead. I haven't heard from them every since. This happened between 8 July -13 July 2017.
I doubt if if any one know the company ' Nortbit Inc.' which has sent this to me and if they are legit. Their site is http://www.Norbit.us. and they are a German company or so they claim.
Advertisement

#334004 by Omarex Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 am
Branch Office: Schwarenberg 347 str, 70134 Stuttgart, Germany. Email: [email protected] /
http://www.norbit.us

Employment Contract
Dated: 11 / 07 / 2017
Employee’s Personal Information

Employment/Online ID with NORBIT Inc: 3GWEC7H

(Employee’s all personal information regarding employment is already saved in our record,
and above ID is associated with his/her employment data).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employer’s Information

Employer’s Name: NORBIT Inc
Address: Schwarenberg 347 str, 70134 Stuttgart, Germany

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employment Details

We are pleased you decided to join NORBIT Data Technology Inc. We want to take this opportunity to review our agreed upon employment terms and conditions. This Contract is subject to the Part time home based Distance Job. The Employee agrees to commence employment in the position of Data Entry Work.
The NORBIT Inc will employ the Employee for an indefinite period of time. 1. Position: Data Entry Work of NORBIT Data
||. Type Item number and products detail ||. Type Customers contacts in sheet ||. Make categories of items ||. Export data to files and Email us Back ||. Work 2hours a day, 5days a week (or any available hours) (working knowledge in written will provided by our company) 2: Location: Part time (Home Based’ Distance Job) 3. Starting date of employment: 13 July 2017

Continues on page 2……….

4. Duration of contract: 1year* (*first contract will sign for 6 months and after it will extend for more 6 months) 4a. Regular working days and hours: Monday through Friday, any 2 Hours, 5. Basic Weekly Salary: = USD 950 Net (per week) if employee want to overtime more then 3 hours (Optional after 6 months of Job) d) Overtime: = USD 40 (per extra hour) 6: Payment Term: Weekly every after 6days by Bank transfer Or Paid Cheque (Cash also could be transfer to the name of employee) (Note: Above basic salary is after deduction of all taxes) 7. Termination of Service: a) If employee does not submit the work on time, b) That if the Employee is absent from work for more than five (5) consecutive working days without a reasonable cause.
How you would like to receive your weekly salary ? Tick One.

1. Bank transfer (give us your bank details)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Cash Transfer. (if cash transfer then you don’t need to have bank account)

By signing this agreement, you consent not to disclose any confidential information about company, its employees, and its customers during and after your period of employment. The NORBIT Inc and the employee shall read and fully understand this agreement and certify that the terms and conditions together with the application constitute their entire agreement or understand that aside from this agreement shall be considered null and void.

I herby certify that as a new employee of NORBIT Inc, I have viewed above employment contract and after carefully read of agreement now I am available for Job and my employer (NORBIT Inc) can send me work to take start. Employee’s Name:___________________________________________________ Complete Address:__________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

Employee Signature: ________________________Date: __________________

NORBIT Inc
Schwarenberg 347 str, 70134 Stuttgart, Germany. Url: http://www.Norbit.us Email: [email protected]

NORBIT Data Conversion Inc, “Excellent Quality Electronic Products

:bondage:
Pls let me know if this a scam or not.
#334005 by Mike Wilson Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:41 am
Hello,
This is a scam, the website was registered on 2 july 2017 for the minimum period of one year by someone claiming to be located in United Arab Emirates. A legitimate German company would not be using a domain name with the .us extension.
Stop all contact with these scammer by either blocking or ignoring all calls or emails. Do not tell them that you know it is a scam. Just go silent.

This same scam with a different company name : viewtopic.php?f=34&t=129255

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#334057 by HannahsDad Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 am
100% fraud - mule recruitment

There was a spate of these sites a couple of years ago, all using this same template.

See viewtopic.php?t=89923&p=220081

#334062 by HannahsDad Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 am
There is an ongoing spate of these fake software sites

Quick list here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=142598

#334078 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 am
They will not send you the software. They are just trying to steal money from you by asking you to send money to them using Steam Cards. Any "company" that ask for a payment to be send via a gift card or reload card is a scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#334079 by HannahsDad Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 am
There probably is no software - but if there were it would be someone else's free software.

There is no job - the scam is to get you to pay for the software.

You sent them a CV - presumably you are normally comfortable sending this to people you have not met - so no real harm done.

If you gave them your bank details you might want to alert your bank but - unless you have shared online login details - this is no worse than sending someone you have not met a check or using your bank card in a shop.