Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#334169 by Bill F Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:25 pm
Brisbane Energy & Resources
[email protected]

to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 5:12 PM
subject: Brisbane Energy and Resources(BER) Job offer!!!!
mailed-by: gmail.com

Brisbane Energy and Resources(BER) Ltd provides superior services and products in the oil

and gas industry by delivering the highest quality work and solutions with exceptional

customer services here in Australia.

Our Hallmarks: Safety, Communication, Trust, Teamwork and Embracing Change.

We value more than anything, the employees that we retain. We are looking to hire men and

women with a good attitude and high aptitude to work and live here in Australia , your

accomodation and. Brisbane Energy & Resources is actively seeking experienced and eligible

men and women in the following areas:

Engineers
Geophysicist
Astrophysicist
Medical officer- DOCTORS
Accountant
Welder

Qualifications:

2 years of Directional Drill management experience required

Experience must include managing the installation of large diameter pipe (10” or larger)

using a reclaimer system

Must have fluent computer knowledge and working knowledge with P & ID's and Electrical

Diagrams.

High integrity and self-motivated

Good communication and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.

Team player

Superior Optimization is an Equal Opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits

package and competitive salary.

Pre-employment drug and background checks conducted.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT ME DIRECTLY MAIL WITH YOUR CV: email :

[email protected]

NB: YOUR ACCOMODATION AND FEEDING WILL BE TAKING CARE BY THE COMPANY.

Thanks.
Engr,Peters.
Hr, Dir
+61731235911
Advertisement

#346943 by Lovemade Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:24 pm
Hello !

I would like to have more information about this "company". Actually, I received a job offer from [email protected] and I looked at their facebook page and their website http://www.benergyr.com/contact.php and on facebook they told me their job offer was authentic and phone number is the same. But I did not found any information about this company and their website seems to have less than one year... How did you know it was a scam ?

THank you really for your contribution
#346944 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Just delete the emails and stop all contact. Meet your future employer face to face in person.

Domain Name: BENERGYR.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2137561217_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-27T13:10:32Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-27T06:59:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-06-27T06:59:16Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#346946 by AlanJones Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm
From the fake Facebook page, yet another email address for these scammers:
JOB OFFER .
This is to inform you that we have many Employment Opportunities openings in Brisbane Energy Resources Limited, the management has decided to fill up all the positions with foreign international reputable and experienced expatriates :
* Engineers
* Welder
* Project Manager
* Emergency Medical Officers
Available positions and the Application procedures / details will be send to you upon the confirmation of your CV/Resume through our e-mail address. E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#346974 by Lovemade Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 pm
From the mail :
LOGAN TRANSLINK
54/ 11 EAGLE ST, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4001,
QUEENSLAND,AUSTRALIA
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+61) 283 11 0541
Contact Person: Gregory Walker
Head of Visa/Permits Operations

www. logantranslink.com

www. logantranslink.com

Domain Name: logantranslink.com
Registry Domain ID: 2173972081_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
Updated Date: 2017-11-27
Creation Date: 2017-10-13
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-13

Thank you for your information ! Yes I understood it was a scam, and I think they want us to buy visa at "logantranslink" wich is the same group... But how could we report them ? they have facebook page that is allowed only for foreign persons, when an australian person want to connect it does not work. They have only 219 likes and they stole photos of others companies... Their website is no longer available now....
#346975 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:12 pm
Please post any emails from logantranslink.com and emails directing you to logantranslink.com .

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#346976 by Lovemade Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm
From the first mail :
Lance West <[email protected]>

From mail :
Daniel Ryan <[email protected]>

From job offer word *docx and from their website/careers
[email protected]
Tel: +61731235911
Fax: +61731235971

From mail it is written in french cause I'm french but on the word document contract : Daniel Ryan <[email protected]>
DOCUMENTS PROCESSING WORK/RESIDENCE PERMIT VISA: Your employment is conditional on you maintaining an appropriate valid Australia Work Residence Permit Visa, issued by the Ministry of Interior and Immigration office. This is obtainable through an Immigration law firm based in Australia.

For a quick procurement of your travel documents before the above stipulated resumption date, BER recommends all her employees to contact the services of Logan TransLink, are Australia based Travelling firm and are undergoing a contract with BER,BERshall be responsible for the process of your (family) valid Australia Permit Visa.
We request you to contact the below office who shall be responsible for the process of your (family) valid Australia Work Residence Permit Visa and then should forward it to the HR Department for verification and authenticity confirmation.

LOGAN TRANSLINK
54/ 11 EAGLE ST, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4001,
QUEENSLAND,AUSTRALIA
Email: info@ logantranslink.com
Phone: +61 28311 0541
Contact Person: Gregory Walker
Head of Visa/Permits Operations
http://www.logantranslink.com

I can show other parts of the contract or the french mail if necessary. I had stoped here so I did not contact longantranslink