Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#336570 by Puggioni777 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 pm
Anyone heard or was in contact with a company called WR Co,? I started "working" for them June 15, 2017. First they contact me by phone and sent me an agreement that I will work for them and first I would need to test run an empty package with a pre paid label that I will download from their site then they began shipping packages to me & I ship them back out via USPS, FedEx & UPS using their pre-paid postage label I print off from their website. After three weeks of delivering their packages to different destination within the USA they started lowering down them when I contact the manager via email reporting that I had received several letters from a banking institution from Florida USA investigating fraudulent activity and all names matched the names appeared in previous receivers names shipping information in my control panel . I got the grip I called left messages I sent the person who is supposed to be my "supervisor" an email as follows:
Dear Kian Newman,
I am writing you this email to ask you and inform you that I started receiving in my regular usps mail many letters from the same banking institution ( SYNCHRONY BANK ) address them to different people using my address and I don't even know them, and some of then are matching names with the receiver's name disclosed in the control panel such as :
DAVID LACLAIR
AMY WOLFE
LAURA LEICHTFUSS and other ones non identified yet
This is about their credit cards which are in service by SYNCHONY BANK in response to their credit cards activity they are conducting a review to verify recent transactions processed on their cards, consequently, they have placed a restriction on their credit card accounts until they can confirm that there is no fraud occurring.
Bottom line, why these letters are being mailed to my address as if they were their address,and this is not right I have never received a bunch of other peoples mail at once and all from the same banking institution handling the same accounts for suspicious fraud activity.
I will ask you an explanation I have submitted my DL and personal information to accept this work I have been working and receiving and delivering these boxes in my residence in good faith.
And I have not received so far the information about the company physical address headquarters location I asked to Bastian who call me periodically to advise me on the packages and labels

Thank You for your prompt response,
They never contacted me back
I work three weeks even sometimes were really heavy boxes I spent my money in ink tape energy and time consuming ,
They robbed me these busters deserved to go to the black hole right now!
Advertisement