Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#336852 by BAMAGAL334 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Hello,how are you doing today?i will like to inform you that the payment to run your first errand for me has been issued out which will deliver to you today or tomorrow morning,your duty is to run a personal errands and also making payment out...Immediately you received the payment,you will have it deposited through your bank or through the ATM or even through your mobile application as a mobile deposit... immediately the check cleared same day or within 24 hours you will be deducting your first week payment which is ($600) and you will be making payment out with the rest of the money you have with you through cash deposit to my Supplier Bank Account information i will be sending to you immediately you have the rest of the cash with you with no mistakes..here are the details on the payment below

AMOUNT: $4850.26
USPS TRACKING NUMBER: 9405501699320128045504

I will like you to get back to me immediately you received my message and follow my instruction to avoid any more delay

Regards
Michael Grant
Advertisement

#336854 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

What is the scammers email address and phone number?

Refuse delivery. Print out the scam email and give it to USPS.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#336938 by BAMAGAL334 Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm
Hello how are you doing today?this is to let you know that the check is out for delivery and it will be delivered to you any moment from now,immediately you received it all you need to do first is to have it deposited with no delay and get back to me immediately you have the funds avaiulable in your account so that you can deduct your weekly wages and have the rest of the money sent to my supplier that will be supplying the agricultural equipment to my customers which they ordered for...your urgent response will be highly appreciated

Regards
Michael Grant
#336940 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm
Refuse delivery. Print out the scam email and give it to USPS.

This is very important because the scammer has hacked two accounts. The USPS account and bank account. There is also another victim involved. The victim who printed the fake check and mailed it believe they have an online job.

Then their is a mule. The person the scammer wants you to send money to.

The Postal Inspector may be able to find these people.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#336942 by BAMAGAL334 Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 pm
Ok well i am unable to refuse delivery because I am not at home and they will probably deliver it to my mailbox so once the check is in my mailbox should I return it to the post office with these emails or take it to the police station???
#336944 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:47 pm
Return unopened to the Post Office with the emails.

Your local police may not be familiar with scams or how to handle it.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx
4. Can Postal Inspectors open mail if they feel it may contain something illegal?
First-Class letters and parcels are protected against search and seizure under the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, and, as such, cannot be opened without a search warrant. If there is probable cause to believe the contents of a First-Class letter or parcel violate federal law, Postal Inspectors can obtain a search warrant to open the mailpiece. Other classes of mail do not contain private correspondence, and therefore may be opened without a warrant.

Yours is Priority mail so no warrant needed. If so, your emails will serve as Probable Cause to get a search warrant. Also the Postal Inspector is Federal LE.