Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#337637 by WYE Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:07 am
Hi there,
I had recieve this email regarding job vacancy on the AMCO company. Im not sure if this is a scam. Can anyone had the same experience like me?

EMAIL FROM AMCO

We received your mail and have recorded the document into our system for appointment. This serves as confirmation that you have been officially selected and employed by the management as one of our staff. Therefore to proceed further, attached to this mail is your Invitation Letter to United Kingdom.

Please you are required to forward a copy of your Passport or information on it and this attached invitation letter to our agent in London who has direct alliance with the British Embassy in your country for the processing of your Visa/Work Permit and Foreign Affairs Clearance Certificate from here, you don’t need to do it yourself to be sure the documents are genuinely issued and to avoid delays. We have also forwarded your details to enable them know you are coming from us. We are sending you this in case if you need a Visa but if not you can contact our agency for your Foreign Affairs Certification and national Insurance.

This is the sure and easiest way to obtain the traveling documents and the UK Embassy in your Country will call you for verification/stamping of the visa on your passport after taking your finger print. This is very important because without the work permit or Foreign Affairs Clearance, we cannot get your ticket or you will not gain entry to work and live in London or at any of our affiliate. Remember that we are offering you a contract of 2 years and you should inform the agency as well. Follow our instruction carefully and we assure you that they will assist you to process all required documents urgently.

Below are the details of the Immigration Agency you must contact now for the relevant document as it is advisable to process your Visa/Permit before the end of your work notice period and to get the swift copy.

FOREIGN AFFAIR DEPARTMENT OFFICE

E-Mail: [email protected] Contact Person: Jenny Lea Espiner

Tel: +447452186701, Skype: [email protected]

Contact the above agency by email and attach your passport information with this invitation letter and inform us to follow up from here accordingly.

Congratulations on your success, awaiting your urgent reply and update.

Best Regards.

Liam/ Steve Czirok- HR Manager

Amalgamated Construction Ltd

HR Manager, Holdings - DEPARTMENT

Tel: +447452032694

I have check the website and they have but i worry on the authenticity of the job offer. They have not ask any monetary requirement prior processing and now they sent me the VISA APPLICATION for me to sign in.
Advertisement

#337650 by Tim Atem Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 am
It's a scam - they will charge you fees for a non-existent Visa. The ONLY way to get a Visa for the UK is through legitimate bureaus that can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... mmigration

UKVISABUREAU.COM is not a legitimate website - it's registered for one year anonymously to a free email address: [email protected]

Domain Name: UKVISABUREAU.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2131892478_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-08T17:38:44Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-08T15:55:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-06-08T15:55:17Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: MONOVM.EARTH.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONOVM.MARS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONOVM.MERCURY.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONOVM.VENUS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5