Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#337860 by Goldenspicelady Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 pm
Here is all the information that they send me. They also asked for a resume which I send to them: oops:
I hope this will help locate the Scammers. see Below.....

hello dear friend,

We appreciate your interest in being a part of our team.

First of all we would like to tell a few words about our Company.
At the moment we are developing new fresh direction. We signed a contract with Amazon Company. They trusted us to check the sellers who are registering on Amazon website in order to prevent the expansion of unscrupulous people. We receive the products from potential sellers, check them and if they are okay send them direct to Amazon. The amount of new sellers is enormous. That is why we hire Quality Controllers and we offer this position specially for you.

You will be paid $ 40 for every processed package on a monthly schedule.
You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs. So if you will work hard, honestly and effectively you can easily earn $3.000-$4.500 per month.

You don’t need to visit any office. We offer comfortable work from your cozy place. You can manage your timetable as you like. You will spend 2-3 hours a day for your duties so you can mix this opportunity with other daily obligations.

If you want to find out more details please read Job description and FAQ attentively. There are many clear answers to your questions.

If you like this brand-new opportunity and meet all the requirements we are happy to offer you this job.

IMPORTANT! You can see the form attached to this email. You have read Job description and FAQ already. If you accept this position please print Job offer and Payment form. Sign the Job offer. Read the Payment form and choose the most comfortable payment method for you. Fill needed line with details. Than you need to scan this paperwork and send us via this email. We will provide you with all further instructions.

We will be delighted if you will accept our unique offer. If you have any kind of questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Regina Pope
SendFromUSA, LLC
(302) 763-3153

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I apply for this job, if I’m already engaged in Full-Time work?
A: Yes, you can apply for this job. You will use only your address to receive packages. And then send it in your free time.
Q: There is not a contract, membership or money that I have to pay to do this, right?
A: Right. It's completely FREE for you.
Q: Are taxes taken out of pay?
A: No. There are 2 reasons:
1. Our company is a legal entity registered in the country which the US signed a double taxation agreement with (it states that if a company pays taxes in one country then it should not pay in another). It became possible because part of our business is forwarding the goods from America to other countries by air and sea. We use the logistics of www.myus.com. According to the contract with them in fact we are not the employer, but their client ;
2. Taxes are paid by our partners who we are working for under the contract (such
Q: Are there any computer software requirements?
A: MS Office, Acrobat Reader
Q: How long does it take to do a package?
A: About 1-2 hours daily.
Q: How will I get information about the time of delivery of packages?
A: We will send you information about packages, tracking numbers and detailed instructions.
Q: What should I do if the package is not addressed to me?
A: Most often stores send packages addressed to our customers (with their name on the label). You have to regulate your time in order to personally receive the package.
Q: How do I take the packages if I am not at home?
A: Alternatively, you can sign or authorize a release form, whereby the carrier will leave the parcel on the doorstep, porch or elsewhere. In this way please sign it on behalf of customer.
Q: What should I do after receiving the package?
A: You will receive a prepaid label and instructions how to send this package.
Who pays for shipping?
A: Our Company pays for postage by providing pre-paid shipping label that you will need to print.
Q: Do I need to pay for shipping labels?
A: Definitely not! Stay away from companies who ask you to do this. At the end you won’t be paid at all.
Q: How do I ship item?
A: You need to remove all old labels from package. Then print new outgoing labels and place them on the box with clear tape. Then take the package to your local USPS, UPS or FedEx office (certain PO will be noticed on new label).
Q: Can I use any other shipping methods besides the USPS?
A: We offer FREE shipping through our partnership with the USPS, UPS and FedEx.
Q: How many packages will I receive per month?
A: You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs.
Q: How will I be paid?
A: You can receive a payment via PayPal/Bank Transfer (Western Union)/Direct Deposit.
Q: When would I get paid and how often?
A: Monthly.
Q: The pay is for SENT package is that packages sent to me or what I send to customers?
A: The package will be paid when the package is SENT from you to our partners Amazon Company.
Q: Why can’t I use PO boxes?
A: Sometimes the dimensions of packages can’t fit the dimensions of your PO box.
Also there is one more important thing. The seller who is trying to verify himself on Amazon website usually invests his money in developing of his business. And if he buys the goods and sends them to you he can put his name on packages. If you will use PO box post office will refuse you in receiving the package. That is why we don’t use PO boxes.
Q: Does the job begin following the 2 day process of registering?
A: Yes. But you'll wait about 3-4 days for your first package.
Q: Why do I need to send you my ID?
A: We need to be sure that you are older than 21. Also our Security service will check your background and criminal report. After the checking we will decide to make a job offer for you.
We are intermediary of huge company Amazon. Our company registered as their client. We are not independent company (this allows us to decrease the tax rate). But you can find Amazon Company on BBB website.
Q: There are so many scammers. How can you prove that your company is legitimate?
A: Our Company faced the fraudulent activity in reshipping industry. That is why we decide to work with proven companies. Besides we don’t send you international packages as scam companies do. Also we don’t ask you to pay any money. So if you work for us you don’t take any risks.
Q: Does your Company have a Headquarters?
A: Of course! The address is listed on the website. There is also a legal address where you can come with your offers of cooperation or other important and urgent issues. If there is a need to communicate with one of the leaders you can make an appointment through your hr-manager. You need to do this beforehand telling your Supervisor the subject of the meeting / desired dates and you will be offered the options of days and time for you to come.
Q: Where can I find the comments about this Company?
A: We don’t create the page for the comments as we are the intermediary of Amazon Company. Our work direction is unique. If many competitors will appear our income decreased.
Q: How soon could I start?
A: After you'll sign the agreement.

JOB OFFER
SendFromUSA, LLC. herein after called "Company", is pleased to offer you a position as a Quality Controller. We would like to make the following job offer and trust it will meet your approval.
Our Company is a confidant of Amazon Company. As a Quality Controller you is committed to check the content of the packages, their condition and to give an answer whether it matches the description. You will report to your Supervisor. The primary responsibilities for this position include: facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing.
You will be paid $ 40 for every processed package on a monthly schedule. You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs.
Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including health, dental, and life insurance. You will be eligible for these benefits after you complete your 1 month probationary period. Other benefits: 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Employee contribution to payment for benefit plans is determined annually.
The first 30 days of your work will be your probationary period. It will be fully paid. During it your performance and suitability for employment will be evaluated. It is understood that the probationary period is designed to determine your suitability for continued employment by assessing your skills, performance and interpersonal relationships. It is also a time for you to access Company as your employer.
You will be able to sign an Employment Agreement after successful completion of your trial period.
You agree to abide all current and future policies, rules and procedures established by our Company. Please feel free to ask for clarification of anything you are not sure in.
This offer will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. This document constitutes the whole and entire agreement between you and our Company. If you accept this offer of employment, please sign your name and date in the space indicated below and return it to the Company. This offer is in effect for five business days.
THE EMPLOYEE:
By:
Signature Printed Name
THE COMPANY:
By: Terry Henderson, HR MANAGER
Signature Printed Name
JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Quality Controller
Type: Part-time
DOT Code: 222.387-050
Our company is managing the deliveries the goods all over the world. For this purpose we have signed the contracts with our partners (such as www.myus.com). We use their warehouses of in our shipping purposes. You can ask why we don’t use our own storages. We are not profitable to enter the market and try to outdo such huge companies. It is much more profitable to work in their warehouses, use their workers and logistics getting huge discounts from them.
We developed brand-new direction. So what are we doing? As you know one can sell everything on Amazon. Unfortunately many sellers turn out as unreliable and irresponsible people. They show expensive goods but send a completely different and cheaper stuff. To prevent this Amazon Company makes verification of the sellers and hold of payments during this verification. We help Amazon to reduce the time of the payment hold and give the opportunity to honest sellers to become a proven user of the Amazon.
As a confidant of Amazon we inspect the packages, their condition and content. Also we need to remove old invoices from packages. Let us explain why. Many sellers we are checking divide into 3 categories:
- They bought the goods with huge discounts or using the coupons (up to 40% of discount) and want to sell those goods more expensive on Amazon website.
- People who ordered the goods by mistake or someone give them the products and they want to sell those products.
- Sellers who really want to sell their products on Amazon website. They invest money in their business. Their main aim is to get more positive reviews, achieve the verification, reduce the payment hold and sell their goods a little bit expensive.
To help those sellers to achieve the verification quicker we check if the goods are real and in good condition. If so we resend the packages to Amazon and verify the seller we received those packages from. Seller pays us $30 for every checked package. Also seller pays $23 to Amazon as non-verified seller. Because we are working for Amazon the Company pays us for our work and checking (13% of package value). Total our profit is $30+13% for every checked package. That is the way we receive our profit and pay you the salary.
Also there is one more important thing. The seller who is trying to verify himself on Amazon website usually invests his money in developing of his business. And if he buys the goods and sends them to you he can put his name on packages. Don’t be afraid of this. 100% of packages will be delivered.
At the moment you have a great chance to become a member of a huge family and prevent the increase of unscrupulous sellers.
Payment
You will be paid $ 40 for every processed package on a monthly schedule.
You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows
managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs. So if you will work hard, honestly and effectively you can easily earn $3.000-$4.500 per month.
Scheme of Work
1. Receive packages using your own address;
2. Open and examine incoming shipments and their content;
3. Forward packages using USPS, UPS and FedEx prepaid labels;
4. Maintain accurate records of items shipped and received.
Key Accountabilities
While adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements you need to facilitate the shipping and receiving of products to Amazon Company. This would include the management of goods deliveries with focus on accuracy, efficiency and time planning. Managing the flow of orders requires strong reliance on monitoring and co-ordination of delivery pickup and/or drop off schedules both manually and with computer programs. Also you will need to eliminate the problems with orders flow or shipping delays and quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods.
Qualifications
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are the main required abilities.
Education
• High School Diploma
• Basic computer skills – you need to be able to log in your user panel and follow simple instructions.
Language Skills
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to present information to your Supervisor effectively.
Mathematical Skills
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
• Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Reasoning Ability
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Tasks and Duties
• Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures
• Comply with laws, regulations and standards
• Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
• Complete daily shipping and receiving logs
• Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
• Record shipment data such as weight, charges and damages
• Contact Supervisor to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials
• Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
• Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues

PAYMENT FORM
Please choose more comfortable payment method to get paid and fill out the details.
□ PayPal:
□ Bank Transfer:
□ PayCheck:
□ Direct Deposit

Goldenspicelady
Advertisement

#337996 by Mary Bailey Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am
I received the exact same letters as are posted here, and since I have been looking for a job at home sent my resume believing this was a God send because it fulfilled what I wanted and needed in a work at home job. I now have a pkg that came to me and can not get a label to send it off with the information I was given nor can I reach Reginia Pope. My question is: IS this a scam or legit job? And What do I do with the pkg, have I committed mail fraud; albeit unknowingly but still?! :( :x
#337997 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:16 am
It is a scam.

Give the package to who ever delivered it with copies of your emails from the scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#337998 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:20 am
https://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx#item-16
RESHIPPING
The "reshipping" scheme requires individuals in the United States, who sometimes are coconspirators and other times are unwitting accomplices, to receive packages at their residence and subsequently repackage the merchandise for shipment, usually abroad.

"Reshippers" are being recruited in various ways but the most prevalent are through employment offers and conversing, and later befriending, unsuspecting victims through Internet Relay Chat Rooms.

Unknown subjects post help-wanted advertisements at popular Internet job search sites and respondents quickly reply to the online advertisement. As part of the application process, the prospective employee is required to complete an employment application, wherein he/she divulges sensitive personal information, such as their date of birth and social security number which, unbeknownst to the victim employee, will be used to obtain credit in his/her name.

The applicant is informed he/she has been hired and will be responsible for forwarding, or "reshipping", merchandise purchased in the United States to the company's overseas home office. The packages quickly begin to arrive and, as instructed, the employee dutifully forwards the packages to their overseas destination. Unbeknownst to the "reshipper," the recently received merchandise was purchased with fraudulent credit cards.

The second means of recruitment involves the victim conversing with the unknown individual in various Internet Relay Chat Rooms. After establishing this new online "friendship" or "love" relationship, the unknown subject explains for various legal reasons his/her country will not allow direct business shipments into his/her country from the United States. He/she then asks for permission to send recently purchased items to the victim's United States address for subsequent shipment abroad for which the unknown subject explains he/she will cover all shipping expenses.

After the United States citizen agrees, the packages start to arrive at great speed. This fraudulent scheme lasts several weeks until the "reshipper" is contacted. The victimized merchants explain to the "reshipper" the recent shipments were purchased with fraudulent credit cards. Shortly thereafter, the strings of attachment are untangled and the boyfriend/girlfriend realizes their Cyber relationship was nothing more than an Internet scam to help facilitate the transfer of goods purchased online by fraudulent means.

If you believe you may have fallen victim to this type of scam and wish to report it, please file a complaint with us.

Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to learn more about combating financial and economic crimes in Nigeria.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/