Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#338516 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 pm
Same name as this fake website: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=332645

Subject: Online Regional Representative
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:35:11 +0000

Hello

Atsushi Die Casting Co.Ltd, Is currently looking at expanding its business force by over 80% by contracting companies and individuals to act as a representation of their growing business base in Northern America. This is a 6-12 month contract and does not require any prior experience in the Casting business and takes less than an hour of your time daily. Great commissions involved with monthly stipends. Advise for more details if you are interested in this contract. Once again please contact me at ([email protected]) for details.

please contact me with this email address at ([email protected]) for details.

Regards,
Atsushi Die Casting Co. Ltd
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#384479 by The Wolf Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 pm
They are still active... different mails and senders...

Dear Agent,
We are a manufacturing company which specializes in supplying Aluminum Rod with Zinc Alloy Rod to customers worldwide, based in Japan, Asia.We have been unable to follow up payments effectively for transactions with debtor customers in your country due to our distant locations, thus our reason for requesting for your services/representation. We were able to source your profile from the available database in the US,Canada,Europe and South America we suppose you can provide us with your services to protect our interest in these areas.

On behalf of Atsushi Die Casting Co.Ltd., Please accept my sincerest appreciation in advance for your willingness to render your services as we look forward to your prompt response to our request.We shall earnestly await your response as we anticipate your representation.
Please reply to this my email address; ([email protected])

Thank you.
Rina Shota.
Company Name: Atsushi Die Casting Co.Ltd, Japan.
Company Address:5 Chome-18-3 lkegami, ota-ku,
Tokyo-to 146-0082, Japan.
E-mail: [email protected]

[email protected] is sender originally...