Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#427840 by By-Tor Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:42 pm
Still going! Now as HQ Headhunters (aka Private Equity Recruiting), sloppy enough to leave the (PER) abbreviation on the HQH "Who We Are" page.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Regarding Job Opportunity
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021
To:

I am still having the same issue. I asked my colleague and apparently, it is a common issue. He instructed me to ask you to check your resume through https://LayeredResumes.com and see if you can identify and fix the problem.

We can open the file without any issues but the problem is with the way information in your resume is structured and formatting used which is resulting in a lot of missing information in experience fields when your resume is parsed by the candidate management systems. Please check your resume and try fixing the issue so we don’t have to manually type everything in our candidate tracking system.

We have a call scheduled with the client on Tuesday next week and I will try to make a brief introduction. I am available for a call anytime on Wednesday next week, let me know a time that works for you and I will give you a call to discuss the next steps and in the meantime please try to get your resume issue fixed so our timing is not affected.

Best Regards,

Brad Wilson
Senior Executive Recruiter
HQ Headhunters Inc.

<snippy>

On <date/time>, 2021, Brad Wilson wrote:
> Hello <name>,
> This email is in response to the resume you’ve sent to us. I am the team leader on this project and have received your information from Matthew Millet. I will check my schedule and let you know a few time slots for a brief phone call.
>
> I am having trouble uploading your resume to our candidate management system. Have you ever had issues with your resume before? There may be an issue with the file, can you please send me another copy so I can try again. You have a professionally written resume so I am not sure what the issue is.
>
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Brad Wilson
> Senior Executive Recruiter
> HQ Headhunters Inc.
>
> On <date>, 2021 at <time> Matthew Millet <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Received with thanks.
> I have forwarded your details to Mr Brad Wilson, the team leader on this project. He will contact you shortly to proceed further.
>
>
> Matthew Millet
> Head of Leadership Consulting
> HQ Headhunters Inc.
>
> <snip a couple of interim messages>
>
>> -------- Original message --------
>> From: Matthew Millet <[email protected]>
>> Date:
>> To:
>> Subject: Regarding Job Opportunity
>>
>> Hello <name>,
>>
>> I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in exploring new opportunities. I am Head of Leadership Consulting at HQ Headhunters Inc. Our client has retained us to fill various senior-level positions in one of their recent acquisitions. I was referred to you by an outside talent sourcing firm and based on your previous experience I think you are a very credible candidate.
>>
>>
>> If you are interested in learning more, please reply back to this email with an updated copy of your resume and I will connect you with the recruiter leading this project and schedule an introductory call.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> Matthew Millet
>> Head of Leadership Consulting
>> HQ Headhunters Inc.
Advertisement