Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#340748 by Queenacrossthepond Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 am
This scam is old but he has a new company name and a Muller Anderson doing the dirty deeds.

New Company name is Adecco Group (Which is a legit business in Switzerland) handler name is Muller Anderson and he contacted me through the employment app UpWork. Here is the copy of the entire exchange. I caught on after getiing a response that I got the job and was getting paid 37 dollars an hour to which I requested an offer letter immediatly and he would not give one till the next day...That is when I gave the laptop the stink eye and started hunting for everything I could to discover what was going on....took awhile but I copied a part in our gmail IM text that seemed like it could be found somewhere on the internet and it was the accounting software list he gave me....so I copied and searched for

Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with LIST OF SOFTWARES: Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software,Sage Simply Accounting Accounting Software,Peachtree Complete Accounting Software,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Windows,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Mac,Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013

That's what landed me here on this thread...exact same software list and 8am meetings request for tracking number of a check and MacBook Air that was beeing shipped to me....I gave him my name and email address for "the check" but all other info was either a number off or mispelled address....Also, once I realized what happened I put on my best grateful attitude and explained in detail how happy I was and how happy my dughter was going to be when she found out....yeah after he wasn't going to send an offer letter, I knew it was a scam.....I was so mad and so sad as I have been looking for work for 6 months and thought I finally found one...I am also contact UpWork as they are pay my month service and with all the vetting they put me through to have not one but now 2 people as of last night contact via Upwwork running the same scam. Below is the entire conversation IM...do not keep in contact, do not tell them you are reporting them, just ignore any further attempts and notify you state of the fraud and I am so sorry if you got any further than this and I can never get back those 2 hours of a fake interview again. Stay smart and Stay Safe!

Hello Mr. Anderson. This is and I just received a request for interview and was given verification code is (HR-101). I am very interested in helping you with your current needs and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter and I appreciate your consideration. Have a nice day!

Hello how was your day?Are you ready for the job briefing and interview?
My day is going well, thank you for asking. I can be prepared for a phone interview at 1pm est.

You are welcome to Adecco Group....!

Okay let proceed then. I am Mr. Muller Anderson , one of the Hiring Manager of Adecco Group

Please introduce yourself and indicate your Full Name and Location
My name is and I thank you for your time in reviewing my experience and resume in consideration of your current need. I have an excellent work ethic with over 13 years’ experience as a Technical Recruiter that includes over 6 extremely successful years’ experience working in a Virtual/Remote/Telecommute/Travel environment. It takes a completely different set of skills to be successful in a Virtual environment and I have honed those skills to near perfection as I have with my many years of on-site experience.
I am currently in a situation that would be ideal for me to work in a Virtual/Remote/Telecommute environment once again. I have a cutting edge technical home office with all the amenities including high speed fiber optic cable, phone, fax, personal server and the latest Professional Windows Office Suite as well as a yearly subscription to Dice.com. I will provide excellent character references as well as professional references from my current employers and the hat will attest to my successful and talented Technical Recruiting skills and professionalism in a virtual environment. I thank you for your time in reviewing my experience and resume in consideration of your current need. I have an excellent work ethic with over 13 years’ experience as a Technical Recruiter that includes over 6 extremely successful years’ experience working in a Virtual/Remote/Telecommute/Travel environment. It takes a completely different set of skills to be successful in a Virtual environment and I have honed those skills to near perfection as I have with my many years of on-site experience.

Okay and Location
Atlanta, Ga

Okay,Before we proceed, i will like to let you know that this is strictly an online job and work from home job FOR NOW the working hours are flexible and You can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,as we proceed you will get to understand the nature of the job position....okay
That is acceptable.

We are correctly working on the location in East Coast, GA, NY, IL, TX, SC, MI and OK, that is why you are been employed online...The office will be available on the 23rd of October you will be assigned to work over there if hired.
Okay

We are working on 5 locations around you and i am not sure which of the office you would be assigned to yet but i am sure it wont be more than 15-20 miles from your address. I would keep you posted on that and let you have the address as soon as it has been decided.. Okay?
That is acceptable as well.

Once the office is up and running you can work in the office or work from home your choice.. Before we proceed. Have you been interviewed online before. This will be on the company Database.Understood ?
Could you be more specific about interview online?

The positions are Data Entry Clerk,Accounting Clerk,Administrative
Assistant,Payroll, Medical biller, Bookkeeper,marketing sales,Office Assistant,Management,Customer services e.t.c. NOTE: You will be undergoing a week training for any position above.

Which of the above position is your field of specialty ?
Data Entry, marketing sales, and Management

As soon as we proceed you will get to know more and understand better about the company.Ok

You have a total of (20) minutes for the Job briefing detail and requirements few questionnaire for the Interview session part ... A swift response is required shall we get started .. ?
Yes

WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO

The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
I am very familiar with Adecco and it has a good reputation and my Technical Recruiting experience would benefit the company immediately.

This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and You can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $37 per hour,training is $22 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck working 40 to 45 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. I believe working from home will not be a problem for you and i believe the pay is OK.
I agree as well.

Working hours are flexible,all activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email..Okay
Okay

RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Heavy Data entry/Administrative tasks Updating client information in computer system Running and processing multiple documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Inputting purchase orders Other various administrative tasks,Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system Assignments will be sent to you via e-mail or IM and you will report directly to your immediate supervisor. Note you will be trained on it okay.
I am very familiar with all technology used and look forward to training.

This section of the interview is called question and answer section. You are required to use your own words structure in answering all questions, also you're to end every answer with (DONE)
Understood

•In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments ? In your career so far ?

•How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us ?

• How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly
In my most current position I was able to locate and identify 20 SAP Data Migration Analyst for Coca Cola working on a W2 basis for only 45$/hr located onsite at Coca Cola in Atlanta, GA. I was the only recruiter able to staff this position out of 28 Coca Cola Vendors. SAP Data Migration Analiyst's average hourly rate is 60-70/hr. I was able to successfull sale these experienced SAP Data Migration ANalyst the position with Coca Cola based on Brand, unlimited contract - multi-year work. I was extremely challenging and due to my diligence and experience was ab le to staff the entire SAP DATA Division of COca Cola consisting of 15 migration contractors as well as BA's and Management, Lead positions.
I do not sleep soundly until I am no longer a liability to a company. I operate on the belief that I am an asset that will personally, through smart work and diligence, pay for my salary and I expect to double, triple and more to that salary via commissions, as a self-sustaining and total asset that can pay my own way which happens to immediately add positive impact to your company's success. Compensation is always negotiable.
I am an avid Lead Technical Recruiter that is always seeking knowledge and the latest new technology and using every tool available to reach out to the IT professionals how they would like to be approached. I love researching the top performers in our industry and learning what it is that they do successfully and consistently. Sometimes I beam with pride because I realize I have some of the same habits and mindset, but my favorite is when I learn something new, something I did not know and then researching that to make it my own. Technology is changing faster than anyone can keep up with and we must constantly change and adapt our systems of communication.
.���y �

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?

•Can you work under pressure?

• Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine?
• Where do you see yourself five years from now?

•Can you work under pressure?

• Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine?
I have a complete cutting edge home office with printer, fax and scanning.
I excel under pressure

•What means of Payment do you prefer ? Check OR Direct Deposit ?

•What is the name of your Bank you Operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account That is needed for documentation and NOTE that the company is not asking for your bank Information but the name of your bank

• How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
And I see myself continuing to enjoy working in the next 10 years DONE
My bank is Wells Fargo and I would like to work with your company for how ever long I can continue to be an asset. DONE

• Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size?

•Are you seeking a Full time or Part time Position ?
I am seeking both Full Time and or Part Time and the company size is not a factor.
DONE. sorry

Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.

I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job. I need you to hold back online... Understood.?
Understood and Thank you for your time.

While you are still holding on In the mean time i need you to IM me with these following information to enable the company's secretary's department put you into register: Name :
Address : (PO Box not valid)
City :
State :
Zipcode:
Cell # :
and home number including email address.
Name :
Address :
State : GA
Zipcode:
Cell # :
Email:

How do you want your name to appear on the Company's Check ?

Alright. I need you to standby here, i will get back to you with your interview result in a jiffy.
Understood, thank you.

Hello.. Your consideration stand is available now on my desk. Are you ready for it
yes, please

After due consideration and answers you provided during the interview session. The good news is, you have just been confirmed qualified for this position.
That is good news.

Congratulations the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company and will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment to this job.
Excellent, thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Myself and the entire Board of Directors welcome you to Adecco Group (AG).
Once again, thank you. The is my first experience with interviewing online.

You will be working for the company as an Data Entry Clerk
I personally love data and data entry

You'll earn $37.00 hourly , you will receive your pay via direct deposit or pay check weekly.. Okay
Yes, this is acceptable.

Our full range of benefits includes the following: Medical, dental, vision insurance Life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Paid time off and holidays
Retirement planning and savings options
should all this include your ,kids,family or you alone..?
That is good news as well, I am not certain about the number to be covered, but it will probably be myself and child, depending upon premium amount

Alright... I believe you have a space at home to set-up a Mini Office?
Definately

Here is your employee ID number L653P544, you are required to keep it safe. Got it. ?
Yes

Will undergo a 1 weeks training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it okay?
Yes

The Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail....Okay
Understood

Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with LIST OF SOFTWARES: Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software,Sage Simply Accounting Accounting Software,Peachtree Complete Accounting Software,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Windows,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Mac,Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013 (formerly Simply Accounting),Business 2Go software,Bookkeeper software,QuickBooks Pro 2012 software,The General Ledger,software,9.5,Bottom Line Accounting software,Balance Sheet Basics software...Affymetrix version MAS 5 (5.0, 5.1), GCOS (1.0, 1.1),dChip 1.3 GenePix version 3.0, 4.1, and 5.0 NimbleScan version 2.1.16 SpotReader version 1.0
Agilent version A.6.1.1, A.7.1.1 and A.7.1.2

Are you familiar with any of these software's ?
Yes, I familiar with the majority of the software

Okay... The company will provide you a free MacBook Air laptop with a fast internet connection and your W4 form will becoming along with the working materials you need to start working with,you are to purchase all your materials from a certified vendor we have been patronizing for years now. You will receive a paycheck for the purchase of the working materials,the company's accounting dept will issue the check and have it mail to your home via fedEx or usps
Wow, this sounds to good to be true....as I mentioned I have a state of the art home office

The company will issue you a check to enable you purchase the accounting programs.. Okay?
yes, I would need funds for that

NOTE: All Equipment's and software's are to be purchased from the company's accredited vendor.. We have been buying from this Vendor for years now...That's because all materials will be Customized in your names and the Company Logo and shipped to you via FedEx or USPS.
understood

As soon as the check its been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you and him or she will have the software's install on the brand new laptop and shipped to you overnight via FedEx,Understood?
yes

Are you comfortable with all i have said, do you have a checking account and should the check be sent to you and are you very reliable with company funds?
Please send check

All we need from you is good work and trust,you will enjoy every moment working with us

This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online to me by 8am daily for duties,task,and assignment...Ok
OK

Before you go,I need you to confirm this information of yours if they are correct or if you need to change any thing: Full Name :
Address :
State :
Zipcode:
Cell # :
Email: .... For the issuing of the Check
that is correct

Alright.. That will be all for today as we've come to an end of the job interview. Once again CONGRATULATIONS, This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report to me online (here) by 8:00 am your time daily starting from tomorrow morning for update on the check,duties,task,and also for you to get started with work ASAP. Okay ?
Okay, sounds great and I thank you very much and I thank you for this opportunity to work with you and Adecco. It could not have come at a better time as me and my daughter were about to be evicted from our apartment. In order for us to stay, I need to show verification that I have finally found employment. Are you able to send me an offer letter that I can show to my apartment manager in order for them to wait for the rent. I just need an offer letter and they will let us stay.

Alright sure then talk to you tomorrow morning and do enjoy the rest of your day
I need the offer letter to state my start date and houry rate in order to have the rent waived till next month. Are you able to send me an offer letter?

Your W4 form will becoming along with the working materials you need to start working with.. Understood ?
I am sorry but I am not asking about the W4. I just need an offer letter. I have always recieved an offer letter when starting a new job. Are you not able to email me an offer letter?

Okay would get that by tomorrow ?
Tomorrow is fine, thank you! I will let them know I have finally found a job and am starting work tomorrow and will deliver the offer letter to them tomorrow.

Alright take care
This is such a blessing, bless you and I promise to be the best hard working employee you have.

Thanks to God
Yes, thanks be to God

Amen
Thank you Mr. Anderson
Do I just IM you tomorrow at 8am est.?

Yes IM me here
Excellent, my little girl is going to be so happy and relieved to hear the good news when she homes from school today! You have made an excellent choice in hiring me and you have been a God send to me and my daughter. We can celebrate this evening knowing that we will not be homeless and will have money to buy groceries and keep our apartment....poor little girl has been just as worried as I have...what a day! See you first thing at 8am tomorrow and bless you for saving us, you will not regret it and I will make you proud of the work I perform.

Alright
Muller • 2:28 PM

Send a message
Advertisement