Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#342409 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:36 pm
Here is a scammer to watch out for:

Email: [email protected]
Hangouts alias: Ricardo A. Rawlings
He's using a stolen picture of an actual business man: https://goo.gl/cPZjJS

Here are some of the things he said to me:

"Nice to have you here. I believe you are here and ready for the job briefing and interview?"

"Good, The positions available are:Data Entry / Customer Service/Administrative Assistance/Technical Assistance /Executive Manager/Account Manager/Receptionist/Office Clerk/Marketing/Clerical Admin/IT Jobs and Nurse... Which of the listed position do you fit in?"

"The company will provide you a free Hp laptop with a fast internet connection and your W-4 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.

Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with My job business essentials software 2015, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2015,Apple Final Cut Express 3.5 HD Upgrade,Norton Ghost 9.0,Microsoft Office XP 2012 Standard Upgrade,Peach tree Premium Accounting 2013.

Your training supervisor need you to get these programs ready to enable you work accurate with him or her.

Are you familiar with any of the softwares ?"

"Alright, The funds for the software/working materials will be provided for you by the company via check, make sure you use them as instructed for the software and i will refer you to the vendor you are to purchase them from..Understood?"

"Do you have a HP laserjet printer, copier and scanner?"

"In the mean time I need you to provide me with the following requested info for verification purpose
Name :
Address : (PO Box Valid)
Apt# :
City :
State :
Zip code:
Cell # :
E-mail address:
kindly email to this address [email protected]

so that my secretary can put you on register, ) Once done let me know."