Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#344717 by Hunter2022 Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:25 am
Dear Scamwarners,

I have been through job seeking for the last week, and i've collected a HR email adress and sent them my Resume, They Replied me with this Email.

Please SCAMWARNERS, Help me know if this is a SCAM ???? :? :?

THANK YOU For your help
Advertisement

#344728 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:04 am
Please copy and paste the email sent to you. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Also post the email address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#344891 by Hunter2022 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Here Is The Email I've Recieved !
Thanx for your help Scamwarners !

The Sender Email is : [email protected]

14th Ave,Flushing,NY 11356,USA
88 pine Street 27th Floor
RFY Turner Construction
New York

Attention: Mr. John Doe
After going through your documents (resume) the management of RFY/RFS CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTIONS L.L.C. United State America wishes to inform you that we shall be honored to employ you in our company,and start resumption at a early date,but there is a problem that will be stopping us from sending you an Offer/Appointment Letter, The problem is that you do NOT have a residence Permit from the United State Of American

Formally the Company handles and takes care of all the Travel expenses of all new employees coming to join us from Abroad, but has fallen short of the arrangement because the company later understood that after getting the residency permit for these employees some of them will come to United State and the others will Not come. while some will arrive at State and change their plans looking for another job which has made the company to go at a loss in related cases.

Note that the Company will still take care of all the expenses incurred by our employee, but only at this time the Employee will start the visa processing from the beginning and incur all expenses by him/herself, then will Company will reimburse the employee after him/her arrives (U.S.A) and report to the HR Department with prove of expense documented. So you are strictly advised to keep any payment document in the process of acquire your residence permit.
Note that we RFY/RFS CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTIONS L.L.C. United State American is fully responsible for the air tickets of all employees from the beginning.

So if you can follow the process of getting your Residence Permit we will guide you on how to get it from the United State America Immigration Service with the help of our companies name/ documents as referrer for urgent RESIDENT/WORK PERMIT application, Attached a scan copy of your international passport along with your interview answer to start up your employment registration and processing.

You can now begin your first step by answering the interview question.

1: Why do you want this Job Opening?
2: Are you comfortable with your profession?
3: Why should we hire you and what are you personal contribution to your Job?
4:What is your greatest professional achievement?
5: Do you have a current Job if yes why do you intend leaving.
6: How would your boss and co-workers describe your work commitment?
7: What do you like to do outside of work (Hobbies)?
8: What is your Monthly Allowance with your current company?
9: Have you ever been sacked or suspended in any of the previous company you have work with before?

Kindly mail us back the answers and attached also a scan copy of your international passport to proceed with your official Offer/Employment
letter.

Thank you

Tell: +17866513628
Mrs. Mary Morgan
HR Manager.
#345035 by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 am
Just a couple of things.

The writer of the email does not have a grasp on English writing skills.

The writer is using a free email address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/