Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#345236 by Vincent McBride Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:41 am
I've recently received an email from Dwain Smith. This email is advertising a job that promises part time work from home at any time of day where you are sending out payroll checks. The pay is supposed to be $2000 a month or $500 weekly. I've seen a few other things on this but the company name given is ADPPayroll and the email [email protected]. I know ADP and a few of my past employers have paid me with a card through them. They claim I need printer and scanner and check papers and brown letter sized envelope and A4 paper. If it is a scam what are they trying to pull? Would they have me hurt someone else? Would I be doing something possibly illegal? They aren't asking me to pay any money.
Advertisement

#345237 by AlanJones Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:12 am
It's a scam. No legitimate company would use a free Gmail email address and no legitimate company would ask people to print checks at home and send them out for them.

The scammer wants you to print and send fake checks to the victims of other scams and when they realise that they have been scammed, the only person using their real details will be you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.