Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#347953 by jhebe Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm
I got an email from Kei Steel Corporation asking if I was interested in a part time job that only takes 45 mins a day. I typically do not get much spam email, I've always controlled it and reported it when I could. I replied that I was interested in the job. They emailed back saying they would pay 5K a month + 5% commissions with the chance to move up to 10% commission in 90 days. I would be collecting debts for them in the US and Canada. I'm pretty sure this is a scam the email has typos. They do have a website keisteelcorporation.com but it looks questionable. The linkedin link on the website just goes to my linkedin feed, not the company. I couldn't find a linkedin account for the company nor any news referencing them on google. The only webpage that has the name on a web search is their website. Other product links and things on the website also do not work. There is a very basic menu that shows three employee names under chairman of the board, c.e.o, and one other I can't remember. I'm blocking them from my email as spam..
Advertisement

#347954 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the emails sent to you minus your personal information. Others may be searching for the wording.

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Domain Name: KEISTEELCORPORATION.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2190004035_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-21T11:31:00Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-21T11:27:38Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-21T11:27:38Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#347966 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm
Same Scam as this already suspended site " yamaguchisteel.com "

Daniel 8 :25
#347970 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 pm
FAKE EMPLOYMENT . MONEY MULE SCAM

http://keisteelcorporation.com/news/753 ... anada.html

Job Opportunity: Urgent Need of a Representative/Company In Canada

 Posted by KEI Steel Corporation  In Uncategorized

KEI Steel Corporation is in urgent Need of a representative/company who can handle its Delinquent Account Receivables from its Customers/Clients in the USA and Canada.

Today’s steel industry is exciting and globally competitive. We’re looking for motivated, skilled people like you who are ready to help us build the future of steel.

We are the industry leader, not only in terms of volumes and shipments but most critically, by being ranked number one by our customers and appreciated for the products and services we offer. We achieved this leadership position as a result of our visionary thinking and willingness to challenge the status quo and do things differently.

In the highly competitive world we operate in, we must continue to demonstrate through leadership and champion new ideas and new ways of operating. We must be open to change, focused on driving innovation and seeking out transformational opportunities.

We do not wait for others to show us the way; we find the way and in so doing demonstrate to stakeholders the value our company can bring to society.

If interested in representing our company, Please contact us for more details.

Takei Shunsuke
Human Resources Director

HEADQUARTERS

Kei Steel Corporatiom

3-4-4 Minato-chō, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi,
Kanagawa-ken 231-0017
+81 3-4579-6166
[email protected]
Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm

We are a team: come and join us!

KEI Steel Corporation is in urgent Need of a representative/company who can handle its Delinquent Account Receivables from its Customers/Clients in the USA and Canada

Steel Fabrication

We provides a wide range of steel fabrication services including stainless and carbon steel panel fabrication, pressure vessels, warehouse steel structures, oil and gas storage tanks, etc

Machining and Maintenance

Home to a wide range of machining tools and equipment second to none in our region of Asia. Our team of problem solvers are specialized in using our facilities tools to solve your problems.

Leading the way in building and civil construction

Our personnel participate in ethics training as part of our best practices program, and each employee is provided with a skill set that helps them make the best decisions.
We Are Creative
Honest And Dependable
Quality Commitment
We Are Always Improving

CEO’s Address

Dear Site Visitors!

I am happy to welcome you and would like to thank you for your interest in our company!

KEI Steel Corporation is the largest enterprise in Japanese ferrous industry. We produce one fifth of the steel products sold on the Japanese market, and rank among the world’s major steel producers. KEI Steel Corporation’s dynamic growth stems from continuing modernization of the our production assets, adoption of state-of-the-art technology, implementation of many promising projects and integration into the global economy.

Our website will help you to receive up-to-date and accurate information about KEI Steel Corporation. I hope that you will find this information useful and interesting. We are always open to cooperation and implementation of joint projects.

Social Responsibility

KEI Steel is a socially responsible company that has taken on voluntary social commitments with regards to the residents of Hokkaido and the Urals area in general. Our social programs include health care and the assurance of safe working conditions for our employees, environmental protection, waste recycling and energy saving, personnel development and support to local communities, among others.

We actively participate in the development of infrastructure for Hokkaido and surrounding regions. This includes building and maintaining cultural and sports facilities, providing support to public associations, organizing cultural and sporting events. There is hardly a family in Hokkaido whose history is not intertwined with the history of the steel mill. We believe that our investments into important elements of social infrastructure, including hospitals, schools, roads and housing, the maintenance of cultural and health rehabilitation centers, children’s camps, and many others, will help to improve the life of the city’s population. We have no doubt that the return on these investments in the long term will be high.

Support to low income groups
Many of our social programs focus on support to retirees, the disabled, multiple-child families and other low income groups. KEI Steel is one of the pioneers in the organization of non-government pension insurance and maternity support programs.

By funding these social programs, we are laying a solid foundation for the future development of Hokkaido and the Urals Region as a whole.

Mission And Strategy

Our mission is to produce and sell high-quality steel products that meet our customers’ requirements, to achieve earning that place us among global leaders, and to implement reasonable social policies.

Our main strategic goal is to maintain long-term competitiveness in the global steel market.

We plan to reach this goal by achieving the following objectives:
• improve product quality and diversify into new kinds of products to satisfy customers’ current and future requirements and expectations;
• maintain and expand sales and purchasing markets;
• provide incentives to employees to achieve the goals set based on professional development, involvement in the quality assurance process, satisfaction with individual performance and social security guarantees;
• ensure efficiency, reliability and liquidity for investors;
• leadership in the development and adoption of new technology;
• increase production efficiency; reduce harmful impact on the environment

Daniel 8 :25