Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#348246 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:05 am
reply-to: [email protected]

PART TIME JOB OFFER

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mrs Sandra Walter , I am the marketing and promotional manager of NATIONAL GALLERY. We'd like to offer you additional earnings $2,000 - $8,000 per month. It's easy and will not take a lot of time. No costs, No Investments, Work Part Time or Full Time. Up to $2,000 Part Time and $8000 Full Time. Work from Home with a Business Opportunity that no job could ever offer. Use your own computer to make money and make a CAREER as your own boss. I would like to know if you are interested,Work which consist of receiving of the payments from our clients in USA and Canada. All you would be doing is receiving these payments that would come to you via the mail system in your country, have them cashed and remit the rest to us. I would be willing to pay you 10% of whatever payment you process.

for more details about our services log on to http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk

These payments would come in different forms. We are always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling our products to Americans; they are always offering to pay with Different Modes, which are difficult for me to cash here in the UK. Because of a hold of almost three weeks that would be placed on them before they clears the banks here in the UK. Unfortunately we can't open the bank accounts in all the countries we work with and because of that we seek for a representative/book-keeper in USA and Canada. Respond only if you will like to work from home part-time/full time and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job (PAY IS GOOD).....

If interested please feed us with the information below to Email:

EMPLOYMENT FORM
FIRST________________________________________________________
LAST NAME_______________________________________________________
ADDRESS (P.O Box Not Accepted) __________________________________
CITY_______________STATE________________ZIPCODE_______________
PHONE __________________ CELL PHONE __________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS ________________________________________________
AGE ____________________________________________________
BANK NAME ________________________________________________
NAME AS YOU WANT ON PAYMENT______________________________
BRIEF WORK EXPERIENCE________________________________________
PRESENT OCCUPATION____________________________________________
DO YOU HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT? YES OR NO___________________

Please reply with the information below to Email:

It's fun and rewarding. There is no charge to become shopper and you do not need previous experience and you would be paid 10% for every duty you carryout.

Regards,
Miss Sandy
Head of Recruitment
WorkForce Inc

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement