Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#348830 by Bill F Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:13 PM
subject: Hiring Personal Assistant for $400 Weekly, Apply within

Applicant:

My Name is Blake Ward, A USA/Canadian citizen.I'm a Sculptural artist by profession. At this time of the year, its exceedingly a busy time for me, and I
find myself constantly travelling out of the Country for exhibitions,auctions, deliveries et all as such that I seek the services of a
Personal Assistant to handle my business errands.

I do not require that you resume to an office, leave your current employment, Wherever you reside In Canada or USA does not affect your application for this position. I am looking for someone that can handle my business errands during his or her spare time while am stil away.

Here is a list of responsibilities that I would require you bear on my
behalf:
1: Receive payments made for my Sculptures and process them on my behalf
2: Receive my mail and drop them off at the post office or shipping center. All expenses and shipping charges will be covered by me.
3: Sit for delivery at home or pick up items at a post office near you at your convenience. When you get my mail or receive packages on
my behalf you are free to open them to check contents in order to guarantee your trust and confidence In me.

The contents of the mail and the packages are specifically art materials and Sculptures as well as personal letters. No
heavy packages are involved.

If you decide to accept this position or you are able to offer me any of the responsibilities I have listed above,Please provide me with the following details

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Post Code:
Phone No:
Cell No:
Email address:

EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
A. Being honest and trustworthy.
B. Ability to work 15 to 20 hours a month
C Ability to check your EMAIL 3 to 5 times daily.

REMUNERATION: $400 Weekly.
Please note that this job DOES NOT require any financial obligation of any sort from you as I would be responsible for all expenses.
I also would have loved to meet you in person for now, but am out of the country to the United Kingdom for the time being and wont be back until January 24th.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Blake Ward
Advertisement