Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#349139 by Bill F Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:22 pm
[email protected]

to:
date: Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 5:24 PM
subject: WORK AND LIVE IN CANADA

Ritz Carlton hotel Vancouver Canada need new workers from outside the country which careers suite into this work categories, Stewards, nurses, Technicians, Fashion designers , comedians and Entertainers, models, actors, dancers, medical doctor, shop manager, Mechanics, engineer, cleaners, washers, security, Club Bouncers, Catering supervisor, Cooks, Receptionist, Food & Beverage Management, Store Keeper, Landscape & graphic designer, Computer Engineering, Waiter, Accountant, Cashier, Chief security, Chef de Partie, Bar Manager, Production Manager, Chief Electrician, Butcher, housekeeping, etc. if you want to apply, send your CV. direct to this email below so that they will send you the full details about the job and how you will apply for your visa, send email to this email address below:

e-mail : ( [email protected] )

See also -
[email protected]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69370
Advertisement

#367421 by Bill F Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 pm
Still scamming from this same email -

[email protected]

to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 1:05 PM
subject: WORK AND LIVE IN CANADA
mailed-by: gmail.com

Ritz Carlton hotel Vancouver Canada need new workers from outside the country which careers suite into this work categories, Stewards, nurses, Technicians, Fashion designers , comedians and Entertainers, models, actors, dancers, medical doctor, shop manager, Mechanics, engineer, cleaners, washers, security, Club Bouncers, Catering supervisor, Cooks, Receptionist, Food & Beverage Management, Store Keeper, Landscape & graphic designer, Computer Engineering, Waiter, Accountant, Cashier, Chief security, Chef de Partie, Bar Manager, Production Manager, Chief Electrician, Butcher, housekeeping, Driver. etc. 3 year work permit *Food, Accommodation *Air ticket *Salary start from 4200$ to 10500$ per month, Interested candidates send your CV/resume to this email address below so that they will send you the full details about the job and how you will apply for your visa.

E-mail: [email protected]

Please, share it to your family members and friends who is interesting to come and work and live in Canada.

Good luck.

Ritz Carlton Hotel Canada.

Advertisement manager.
#380543 by Cha Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:55 am
Hi!
How are you? I hope all is well with you. I saw your post about the ritz carlton spam email because i received also.
Yes i did sent my cv, they replied that i am fit to work there as a hotel receptionist. (currently I’m in the middle east/united arab emirates now.)
Please help me if this is also a spam..

Dear Applicant,
After going through your application file, your Curriculum vitae and also looking at the answers you provided on the above questions, we are satisfied with your qualification on the position of a Receptionist regarding the information which you have provided Considering the little information we know about you, I fully believe you are fit for this position in as much as you will prove yourself a reliable and a good person. I have submitted your application file to the Human Resource department concerning the job and for other purpose which the might need you for and they all accept your qualification for the Job.

I want to make it clear to you that our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or veteran status! This policy is modified with respect to citizenship and national origin because of compliance with the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, we assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications. I would like to remind you once again that the work is in Ritz Carlton Hotel in Toronto Canada. I believe you are fit for this job in as much as you will prove yourself a reliable and good person.

-: Once you arrive in Canada, you shall undergo an interview which if you past, you will start work immediately and in case you do not succeed in the test, you shall under go another 14 days course in training here in Canada so as to perfect your skills and you shall not be paid a salary within this 14 days but only with weekly allowances of 150 Canadian dollars at the end of every week. After this 14 days of training, you will resume work as a full worker here and performing you task in the hotel as required.

-: You are required to cooperate with us for a minimum of 3 years. This contract is concluded for a period of 3 years and shall be renewable upon your decision and the management of Ritz Carlton Hotel.

-: You are required to be on your duty from Monday - Friday, taking your duty day off on Saturday and Sunday. You will be working on moves depending on your choice. You are entitled to work at most 8 hours a day and 48 hours maximum a week and cannot exceed such working period. Any work performed beyond the normal work time shall be due for an overtime benefit to be paid at 35 Canadian dollars to 40 Canadian dollars per hour.

-: You will be earning a monthly net salary of 3,500 Canadian dollars a month, The hotel may withhold from the Salary such federal, state or local taxes as shall be required to be withheld pursuant to any applicable law or regulation except as otherwise required by applicable federal or Canadian state law. You shall be entitled to other benefits from the hotel that is 150 Canadian dollars per week.

-: Ritz Carlton Hotel will take charge for the processing of traveling and work documents, accommodation, transportation to work place, medical insurance feeding as well as the payments of your flight ticket to Canada, so you have absolutely nothing to be worried about.

-: Upon your arrival in the Canada, the hotel management shall offer you with an accommodation closer to the hotel with free WiFi and and TV sets. Your accommodation will be in such a way that you can be able to live with together with your partner if you are couples. In case you have difficulty in speaking the language, the hotel will provide you with an assistant that will be helping you during the first days that you will start work and that will help you until you are able to speak the language well.

You are required to get back to us with the following information of your if you have accepted the terms conditions of the job so that we can get back to you with a draft copy of your employment contract to sign and get back to us before can proceed with the processing of your traveling and work documents.
- Scan Passport Copy
- Scan Identity Card Copy
- Your ID Card number.
- Your Passport number
- Two passport size photos

I will like you to provide the above information as soon as possible so that we can submit them Immediately at the Canadian Embassy for the processing of your working/traveling documents. Please if you speak English you can response in English so as to facilitate communication between the two of us. Do not hesitate to mail us if you have difficulties in speaking English.

Greetings from the entire staff, we look forward welcoming you to Ritz Carlton Hotel team and wish you a successful and rewarding career with us. Thank you and remain bless.
The Ritz Carlton Department Toronto Canada.

For me why not, i did sent my identifications required.
Then replied with the employment contract! Wow!
Again no said fees/payments money involved.
Again, for me why not?
Yes i did print it out and signed and scan.
(Attached the paper i signed)
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#380544 by AlanJones Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:28 am
Please post the email address used to communicate with them and any telephone numbers and websites you were given.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380599 by Cha Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:34 am
[email protected]
I received from this email. And in the said employment contract;

Home address: 181 Wellington Street West, Toronto, Ontario Email address: [email protected] Tel: +1 (647)-795-4802 +1 (416)-585-2500 EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT DATED: Thursday, 24 January 2019
This Contract is made between the Employer and the Employee for a job, whereas the Employer agrees to Offer, and the Employee agrees to render the Services on the following terms and conditions. The following signed contract is a document that is legally binding and enforceable under Canadian Labor Code, Rules and Regulations including on Circumvention and Non Disclosure.
EMPLOYER COMPANY NAME : THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL Address : 182 Wellington Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Telephone : +1 (647)-795-4802 +1 416-585-2500
Email : [email protected]
#380600 by Cha Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:44 am
11.4 The period of execution of the obligations hereunder shall be extended for the period of action immediately after the beginning of those circumstances. 11.5 If the Force Major circumstances last for more than a month or when at the beginning of those circumstances it is known that they will last for more than a month then the parties shall hold negotiations in order to find reasonable means for the execution of the Terms and Conditions hereof and achievement of the appropriate understanding. ARTICLE 12 – ARBITRATION CLAUSE 12.1 Any disputes between contraction parties according to the interpretation or performance of the Terms and Conditions herein which will not be solved by negotiation between mentioned parties will be solved at arbitral court in Canada in accordance to the Canadian labor code. This arbitration will be obligatory for both parties. ARTICLE 13 – ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 13.1 The contract with all its attachments etc. Is fully understood by both parties and it completely substitutes any treaty or arrangement made before even in written or spoken form. 13.2 Any other addition to this contract is possible only in written form and signed by both parties. ARTICLE 15 – CONTRACT VALIDITY 14.1 This contract is concluded for a period of three years and shall be renewable upon the decision of both employer and employee ARTICLE 16 – SANCTIONS 15.1 The Employer or Employee is liable to sue and be sued for damages caused in the course of execution of contract Article 16 -CONTRACT SIGNATURIES: 16.1 In witness hereof, the Employer and the Employee affix their respective signatures and seal accepting all of the terms and conditions herein, which becomes effective and legally Binding hereinafter. FOR THE CANADIAN STATE LAWS KPM Solicitors LLPName: ………………………………………………
(Sealed color red) Signature. William Ketrine B. (Signed with pen blue color)

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE EMPLOYER, FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE EMPLOYEE, MR ANDREW LEECH

(At the very bottom is the recent general manager because i searched, name ‘Mr. Frank Arnold’ signed by blue color pen also)
#380601 by Cha Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:53 am
(This is the email i received yesterday after i sent the employment contract i signed.)

Dear Applicant,
Greetings from the management of Ritz Carlton Hotel, I'm so impress with your interest and seriousness of this job and also with your presentation of the sign copy of your employment contract letter of employment , After the boarding meeting with the head of Human Resource Department, they agree that your urgent visa should be apply immediately for you to come over here and resume duty.

The attachment of this mail include a Visa and Immigration work permit form which you have to filled the information on the forms as required, print them out and get back to us with the signed copies so that we can submit them to the General Director of Ritz Carlton Hotel who is currently located in United States of America and works at the accredited of the Canadian diplomat to United States . He also represent our sub branch there, so he will be the one to take charge for the processing of your traveling and work documents since he works in partnership with the Consulate General of the Canadian Embassy in United States. Please Do not be worried for that because he will send the documents to you once they are ready so that you can receive them and come over here to start working immediately.

I believed you are a serious candidate and an employee in that matter. You should be preparing sincerely to live because the processing of these documents will require just about 3 to 4 working days to get them ready since its is a urgent visa.
Your traveling and work documents will be send to you through the EMS / DHL Mail Service so that you will received them and come over here and resume on your duty post.

You should fill the forms below as soon as possible and get back to us with the sign copies so that I can submit them to my boss to begin with processing of your traveling and work documents.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch using whichever way most convenient to you. The management of Ritz Carlton Hotel look forward to have you as one of our staff member and wish you a successful and rewarding career us.
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+1 (647)-795 4802 / +1 (805)-351 2044
#380604 by AlanJones Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:09 am
As T5 said, it's a scam. torontomail.com is a free email address, which is not something that a major hotel chain would be using.

There is no job, the scammer just wants to steal from you by charging your for non-existent visas and travel documents.

Just block all the scammers and don't respond. Don't accuse them of being scammers, they'll just try to deny it and carry on scamming you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380616 by Cha Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:26 am
(This email i received today;)

I'm so impress with your interest and seriousness in this job and also with your presentation of the information required. Everything is now at the level of processing with my boss at the Canadian Embassy in United States of America ,I believe you are a serious candidate and an employee in that matter.

You should be preparing sincerely to live because the processing of these documents will require just about 3 to 4 days to get them ready. The management of the Hotel will take charge for the processing of your traveling and work documents as well as the payment of your flight ticket to Toronto Canada ,So have absolute nothing to worry about.

So once the documents are ready, he will register them at the Express / DHL Mail Service to be delivered at your home address so that you will received them without any inconvenience and sign them before coming here to start working immediately.

Do not hesitate to email or call us if you need any other clarification so that we can clarify you before my boss begin with the processing of your traveling and work documents.

I will get back to you if we need any other information from you and I will also inform you once your documents are ready Okay .

Receive Greetings from all our staff, we are eagerly waiting for for your arrival Here in Toronto Canada .

Thanks for the replies. God bless