Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#351759 by ronan70 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:49 am
I have recently been offered the ultimate dream job from a company calling themselves Oceanic Oil and Gas LLC. I became suspicious once i reviewed the web page they had set up as their front. I have been in the Oil and gas business for over 20 years and i have yet to pay for any documentation such as visas or any other requirements.
I am concerned someone of lesser experience will fall for this so i need to get this out there. Oceanic Oil and Gas LLC and its subsidiary Fanoy Gas in Abu Dhabi are identical in set up. I googled the address of this company and there is no office associated with this address, i fact after using street view you can clearly see a house at this address. http://www.oceanicoilgasltd.com/Career.html Address is listed as 11 ARNHEM DRIVE, NEW ADDINGTON .LONDON CR0 0ED, UK, now firstly this is an address in Croydon UK...NOT London, there is no such address in London. posted below for you information is the emails i received from these scammers.

Thanks for submitting your application.

We currently have an on-going project which we believe that your experience will be useful.

Project Details;

OCEANIC OIL & GAS has been a non-operated partner in the Bittern field since 2010, holding a 4.73% stake in the field until the acquisition of Hess’ 28.3% share in February 2015. As one of the majority stakeholders in Bittern, OCEANIC OIL & GAS noted interest in taking over operatorship of the Triton and officially became operator on Wednesday 1 February 2017.

The Triton is located in block 21/30 approximately 120 miles east of Aberdeen, and produces oil and gas from the Bittern, Clapham, Pict, Saxon, Guillemot West and North West fields.

Triton is our first major operated asset in the UK, it consolidates our strong position in the Central North Sea and is a core part of our strategy to acquire more operated positions where there is a strong commercial and operational rationale to do so.

The synergies realised from OCEANIC OIL & GAS operatorship of both the Greater Guillemot Area subsea facilities and the Triton will help maximise value from our interests in the area.

In addition to the direct operational benefits associated with operatorship of Triton, it will also give us valuable operational experience of FPSOs as we look forward to our $1.5bn Western Isles Development Project in the Northern North Sea, which involves the construction of a new-build circular FPSO, with first oil expected in 2017 at c.40,000 boepd.

Joint venture partners in Triton are OCEANIC OIL & GAS (51.966%), Shell UK (26.42%), Esso Exploration and Production UK Limited (20%) and Endeavour (1.614%). It has double project phase of Offshore and Onshore.

PLANNED 2018 ACTIVITY

10 rig program
Drill 67 gross / 63 net wells
Complete 73 gross / 68 net wells

The position comes with a monthly salary of £13,500.00 per month, including £400 monthly food allowance.

The job location is Aberdeen, United Kingdom

The position also comes with;

# Furnished apartment
# Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
# Rotation of 2 weeks paid leave after every 8 weeks of work
# Medical/Travel insurance
# Flight ticket
# Private car

Project starting date is Monday, 8th January 2018, and joing date is 29th January 2018.

I have attached our Online Interview Form for you to immediately fill and return it back to us as quickly as possible, candidates will be evaluated and studied through the answers they presented on the interview form.

Note: After the submission of the filled/completed online interview form, only successful candidates will receive a contract and further instructions from us.

Regards,

Mr. Greg Wilson | HR Manager
OCEANIC OIL & GAS LTD
-------------------------------------------------
11 ARNHEM DRIVE, NEW ADDINGTON
LONDON CR0 0ED, UK
------------------------------------------------
Ph: +44 (20) 33224468
Fax: +44 (20) 33224468
Email: [email protected]
http://www.oceanicoilgasltd.com

Seems Legit.....WRONG!

Many thanks for your mail.

First of all let me bring in the good news, the contract has been offered to you and the copy is attached to this message, also open this link to view the apartment that comes with this position https://www.thehouseshop.com/property-t ... y-lettings

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Due to so many terrorism attacks and cases within the continent is has become very difficult to process Working Permit for international expatriates as it used to be in many years back. Before we can be able to provide your working permit and flight ticket for your trip, we will need the below documents from you.

a. Passport copies (Identification page and 2 empty pages of your passport) OR Drivers License copy, if passport is not available at the moment.
b. Education Qualification or Any Achievement Certificate/Award received from any Educational Institute or Previous Employer
c. British Security Clearance

Note: Contact the below authorized attorney immediately through email and procure your British Security Clearance if you do not have it;

Contact Person: David Sinclair
Good Ways Law Office
55 Baker Street, Marylebone
London W1U 7EU, United Kingdom
T: +44 (75) 2359 5562
F: +44 (75) 2359 5563
E: [email protected]
W. http://www.goodwayoffice.com

Once we receive all documents required above, we will immediately start the processing of your working permit and move on to the next stage. We have scheduled to lodge in your working permit petition with the immigration department on Tuesday, 9th January 2018, and we need all the above mentioned requirements on or before the date.

You are advised to urgently contact Mr. DAVID SINCLAIR and get your British Security Clearance ready. It is very compulsory.

Regards,

MR. JOHN SCOTT - HR MANAGER
OCEANIC OIL & GAS LTD
-------------------------------------------------
11 ARNHEM DRIVE, NEW ADDINGTON
LONDON CR0 0ED, UK
------------------------------------------------
Ph: +44 (20) 33224468
Fax: +44 (20) 33224468
Email: [email protected]
http://www.oceanicoilgasltd.com

And now, the close:

I have investigated on your case with Oceanic Oil & Gas Ltd and have seen the urgency on your case and i will be glad to speed the process up and issue you the needed British Security clearance on time.

Currently, due to so many terrorism outbreak across all part of the world, British Security Clearance is now one of the major requirements in regards to Working Permit Visa for the year 2018, it is 100% compulsory. We have helped so many applicants to obtain such clearance and many other licenses, we have been helping International employees for the past 18 years. In order to obtain your Security Clearance, i will like you to fill up the attached services application form.

Return the below to us;

a) Completed services application form
b) Payment receipt of the invoiced amount
c) Identification (Passport, National ID or Drivers License copy)
d) Copy of any available previous medical test results (Optional/If any)

Once we receive the complete requirements, i will immediately finalize all the formalities and issue you an endorsed Security Clearance, the original will be sent directly to your employer, while the scanned copy will be emailed to you.

Note: The applicant (Name Removed) will need to pay specifically for the services he/she is applying for, according to our process policy, payment of fees MUST come directly from the applicant, legal close relative or spouse. The processing time may take up to few weeks, but express process is required on your application because OCEANIC OIL & GAS LTD made it clear to us that your 1 week training and orientation will be conducted just 1 week before your contract starting date, as per the letter we received from them earlier today before receiving your message.

All the requirements will be needed urgently within today, 7th January to 8th January 2018 as to enable us to get all needed endorsements on time.

Thanks,

Mr. David Sinclair
Good Ways Law Office
55 Baker Street, Marylebone
London W1U 7EU, United Kingdom
T: +44 (75) 2359 5562
F: +44 (75) 2359 5563
E: [email protected]
W. http://www.goodwayoffice.com
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations and removed comment about playing along.
Advertisement

#351763 by Bryon Williams Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:26 pm
Domain Name: OCEANICOILGASLTD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2189130779_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-19T09:06:49Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-19T09:06:49Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-19T09:06:49Z

Domain Name: GOODWAYOFFICE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2190410855_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-22T10:13:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-22T10:13:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-22T10:13:02Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/