Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#347909 by Fendy Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 am
Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City Center
50088 Kuala Lumpur P.O. Box 10857, 50728
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel:+601117000922

Dear xxx,
Thanks for your prompt response to our email and your sent resume.We are an international oil and gas operating company,with a global portfolio of projects, ranging from onshore, offshore,carbonate and classic work.The company have conducted technical screening and we shortlisted you as one of the qualified candidates that will work with us at ExxonMobil Malaysia.

After thorough review of your resume, the screening department requires more details from your end to substantiate and confirm the details in your resume.Hence provide the information required on the Attached Employment Data Sheet as soon as possible for final verification and to enable us confirm the correct details we can contact you on This email does not mean you have been offered a position with ExxonMobil Malaysia but to enable us carry out our screening and verification process.Find attach Employment data sheet please fill it and send it back to us.

Kind Regards,
Ms Susan Hudge

ExxonMobil HSE MANAGER.pdf ·

Is this a scam??
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic
Advertisement

#347911 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 am
What email address are they using?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352704 by DGriz25 Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 pm
I recieved this email today. Looks and feels like a scam. Can anyone confirm?

--
EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam
You are hereby notified that your qualifications and
Experiences were found suitable for the requirements of ExxonMobil Malaysia.
For verification and screening you are to submit your most
Recent cv to us as soon as possible

This will enable us carry out our screening process asap

Kind Regards
Ms Susan Hudge
Hr ExxonMobil Malaysia Family
#354957 by RobertT Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 am
I received the same email on 06/02/2018

--
EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam
Experiences were found suitable for the requirements of ExxonMobil Malaysia.
For verification and screening you are to submit your most

Kind Regards
Ms Susan Hudge
Hr ExxonMobil Malaysia Family[/quote]
#363093 by nico78 Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:16 am
Today I received This email :

EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam
Experiences were found suitable for the requirements of ExxonMobil
Malaysia.For verification and screening you are to submit your most

Kind Regards
Ms Mandy Rogers
Hr ExxonMobil Malaysia

They used this email:
[email protected]
#363133 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:53 pm
exxonmobilmalaysia.com is a fake email-only domain registered by hidden for only one year. Please post complete headers of the email so that we can kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#371278 by vicdanvar99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:05 am
I received this message:

Subject: ExxonMobil Oil and Gas Careers Job in the USA

Houston, Texas 77002 USA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and Contract
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS:

ExxonMobil Oil and Gas Careers Job in the USA

Exxon Mobil Corporation is the parent company of the Esso; Mobil and Exxon Mobil companies in the US We have an exciting range of diverse schemes and different roles available. We are commencing hiring for the graduate and undergraduate intake from now on. Are you ready to help meet the energy needs of a growing world?
Are you a graduate, undergraduate? Do you hold a Masters or PhD? With Exxon Mobil in the US you will have access to world-class training, state-of-the-art technology, a global network of highly talented colleagues and the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and expertise throughout your career.
Exxon Mobil Oil is a leading Seismic Company; provides
comprehensive worldwide reservoir imaging, monitoring, and development
services, with the most extensive seismic crews and data processing centers
in the industry, as well as the world's largest multi client seismic
library. Exxon Mobil US a services range from (3 D) and time-lapse (4 D) seismic
surveys to multi component surveys for delineating prospects and reservoir
management.

Jobs By Category
We are presently recruiting and employing personnel to fill vacant positions in these areas:

Administration Jobs all categories (452) Alternative Energy Jobs all categories (482) Commercial Jobs all categories (106) Design Jobs all categories (349) Drilling Jobs all categories (340) Engineering Jobs all categories (4756) Environmental Jobs all categories (60) Financial Jobs all categories (214) Geosciences Jobs all categories (338) Offshore jobs all categories (60) HR and Recruitment Jobs all categories (361) HSE Jobs all categories (145) Inspection Jobs all categories (259) IT and communications Jobs all categories (544) Legal Jobs all categories (179) Logistics Jobs all categories (141) Management Jobs all categories (1615) Marine Jobs all categories (606) Medical Jobs all categories (17) Oil and Gas Support Jobs all categories (946) Oil and Gas Trades Jobs all categories (370) Other Jobs all categories (531) Procurement Jobs all categories (30) Production Jobs all categories (944) Sales and Marketing Jobs all categories (238) Scientific Jobs all categories (132) Technical Jobs all categories (771

Excellent Salary, Over time Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation
expenses, Educational assistance, Medical, Optical and Dental Care,
Family/Single housing accommodation, Official vehicle depending on employee
official status, access to some social and recreational
centers in the US.

Interested applicants or group of applicants should
send detailed resume and other backup documents along with an application
letter (Specifying position of interest) Via e-mail attachment in MS Word format to: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Mr. Murray Bell.
HR Manager

I'M ACTUALLY MESSAGING WITH:
"[email protected]"
Thanks for helping.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#371279 by AlanJones Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 am
It's a scam, and there is no job. Just delete the email and stop responding to them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#371280 by vicdanvar99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:11 am
They requested a Application Form and a Interview Form, and in a week said this:

Exxon Mobil Corp
Houston, Texas 77002
Phone (001)-800-682-2847

Dear, XXX

On behalf of ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Director, I Mr. Murray Bell ExxonMobil Oil (HR) Manager hereby begin to say that it is my great pleasure to congratulate you and also to informed you that you Mr. XXX have been selected in the position of (Administrative Coordinator) as a Candidate of ExxonMobil Oil Company here in Texas USA.

Mr. XXX the ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Directors wants you to understand that this is an affirmation that you have emerged successful and appointed for this position. Our mode of selection was based on the following which indicate in your qualifications;
1. CV and qualification
2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
3. Work experiences.
We employ staff based on four core values namely; Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited staff to exhibit these core values.

Mr. XXX We are pleased to confirm that you have been offered a job position as our (Administrative Coordinator) on an annual salary of ($ 43,219) in our esteemed company, as this position is officially selected and issued by the ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Directors USA.

In your position the ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Directors will provide your air ticket and as well bear the responsibilities for your feeding and accommodation with 4 member's of your family if you are married and willing to come over here with them as assigned with the Management on the stipulated date of your appointment.

The ExxonMobil Oil and Gas Company here in Houston, Texas 77002 USA wants all our outstanding Candidate to know that it is the duty of USA Immigration Government who is in charge and expert in processing our outstanding applicant Visa.

Mr. XXX In accordance with the immigration law, foreigners require a pass to work in the United States.
The inquiry is based on certain basic requirements and provides a positive or negative result. A positive result guarantee Visa success; it simply means you have met certain basic requirements as determined by the USA Immigration to live and work in United States.

XXX The ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Directors, advice you to kindly forward your ExxonMobil interview and Internet_Application_Forms to the US Citizenship and Immigration Home Land Department Office for the processing of your Visa. and also eligibility to live and work in the United States. An immigrant Visa is issued by the U.S.A Embassy to a foreign nationality who intend to live and work temporally or permanently in the United States after the clearance by the US Citizenship and Immigration Home Land Department Office.

FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION BELOW VERY CAREFULLY AND ADDRESS YOUR VISA APPLICATION LETTER TO US IMMIGRATION HOME LAND DEPARTMENT OFFICE HERE IN UNITED STATE LIKE THIS;
OFFICE OF THE US IMMIGRATION HOME LAND DEPARTMENT OFFICE

SUBJECT; APPLICATION FOR US ENTRY WORKERS VISA

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

With due respect It is my desire to be part of ExxonMobil Oil Company in Texas USA. as one of their staff, I Mr.________ hereby Pleased to your Honourable and Respective Government to process my US Entry Workers Visa to enable me work in ExxonMobil Oil Company in Texas USA, I have applied in the ExxonMobil Oil Company in Texas USA and I have been approve by the ExxonMobil Oil Management Board of Directors, attached is my ExxonMobil interview and Internet_Application_Forms.

Dear Sir/Madam, once again I pleased to your excellent office to assist me of my Employment Authorization Document (EAD) Visa to USA
I shall be highly exceedingly grateful if my request is given a favourable consideration and granted.

I am yours Faithfully Mr.____________________________
Thanks & Regards
This is E-Mail of US Immigration Home Land Department Office E-mail:
[email protected]

Always keep me update for more advice and guideline OK.

Sincerely
Mr. Murray Bell.
HR Manager.
Exxon Mobil Oil and Gas Company
USA

I'M TALKING TO [email protected]
AND SENDING EVERY DOCUMENT TO PAY FOR EAD FEE, WHICH IS $495.

SO, IF YOU CAN HELP ME, I WILL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL.

THANKS.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity
#371281 by vicdanvar99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:15 am
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam, and there is no job. Just delete the email and stop responding to them.

They actually have my information, I'm just about to pay EAD's fee, and I would love to Know what to do now...
#371282 by AlanJones Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 am
I told you what to do - stop contact with them. If you pay the fee, you will lose the money.

#371283 by vicdanvar99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 am
AlanJones wrote:I told you what to do - stop contact with them. If you pay the fee, you will lose the money.

Ok, Thank you very much, Alan!
#372971 by syedz7 Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:25 pm
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Recruitment
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel:+601117000965

Dear Sir/Madam

Here at Exxon Mobil Malaysia we currently have some positions open that
match with your resume. For verification and screening you are to submit
your most resent resume to us.
This will enable us carry out our screening process don't forget to
indicate your availability

Ms Karen Hudge
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unnecessary email headers