Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#354710 by asjoseph Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:09 pm
Thank you for confirming your interest in our hiring process. Your application has been shortlisted.

Our staffing team have carefully assessed your qualifications and experiences. We hoped to be able to speak to you in person, but due to the amount of applications and limited staff, we cannot reach everyone by telephone.

We will not be able to carry out a live interview. In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, kindly fill out the attached employment application form and send back to us via email or fax in not more than (3) working days. Please let me know in advance if you have other time commitments so that we can adjust the return date for the questionnaire.

For your record, your employment application ID is listed below. Kindly quote this ID if you send a fax, for easy identification.

Application ID: NSEUK0017-3041

Click on the attached file to download enclosed form.

May I take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for any help you are able to give; your prompt reply would be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Philip Sanders
Interim Recruitment Director
North Sea Energy (UK NO2) Limited
Tel: +44-203813-5580 Extension 2
Mob: +447031961899
Fax: +44-872352-0594

Hi,

We've received your application for job from our EresumeX recruiter and wanted to send a quick note your way because we are interested in hiring you for our new United Kingdom location. If interested, kindly send your up-to-date resume to e-mail below to begin hiring process.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +44-203813-5580 Extension 2
Mob: +447031965690

Regards,
Anthony Tan
Allied Consulting
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Removed information educating scammers
Advertisement

#366771 by Rane33 Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:29 am
Unfortunately, I was an idiot and went through this fake unemployment process with Phillip Sanders and North Sea Energy/HW Immigration. I lost $2500 through the process and super angry about it all.

This company is a HUGE SCAM! Do Not Pay any Visa Fees or believe anything they tell you. A very dangerous company and job proposal.