Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#354733 by Vixenn Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:13 pm
-----------, your resume on Careerbuilder

Jessica Edwards <[email protected]>

Hello -----------
We found your Curriculum Vitae via Careerbuilder job-site. At the moment we can offer you a position of Administrative Assistant.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Jessica Edwards, I'm senior manager of Galeria Jorge Shirley.
We are looking for an employee in in the USA for Administrative Assistant position. You do not need to relocate and can operate from your current city.
Our team is like a family, we are a reputable gallery established and located in Portugal. We want to achieve a simplified, secure, shortcut and effective way to unite buyers all over the USA to implement their dreams through purchases of art pieces from our clients.
This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. You would spend on average 2-3 hours a day, Monday-Friday, working from the comfort of your home.
The company covers all expenses, you are not required to invest your own money. You are also not required to pay any start-up fees.
We provide a one-month paid training period, during which you will receive online training and support, as well as a regular paycheck.
During this time, you'll receive all the necessary instructions and training from your supervisor. One week before the training period ends, your supervisor will be making his or her decision, regarding whether your performance has been satisfactory enough to offer full time employment.
Your starting salary will consist of $2000 regular monthly payment + 5 percent commission, which is deducted from each transaction made during the training period. Total income, considering the current volume of clients, will be about $5000-$5500 per month.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity and would like to learn more about the Administrative Assistant position, please e-mail us back your contact information and a phone number we can reach you at.
We will contact you within 1 business day with further details.
Sincerely yours,
Jessica Edwards
Galeria Jorge Shirley
Largo Hintze Ribeiro, 2 E/F,
1250-122 Lisboa,
Portugal
Advertisement