Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#46214 by theladdieno1 Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 am
just received this in my personal mailbox. Offer is for 10 hours a week for £30k to £45k a year. They seem to keep changing the job title, but effectively the work remains the same.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nick Ronalds and I represent Renaissance Company.

I am pleased to offer you a part-time position as a Payment Processing Agent at Renaissance, world's famous arts promoting company.
In this assignment of this position, your key responsibilities will be to deal with the Company’s customers and payments for the provided services.

Your base salary is 1800 GBP - 3000 GBP per month or 30000 GBP - 45000 GBP per year. Your salary is payable once a month at month end in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practices. Your hours of work are expected to be from 9am to 11 am Monday through Friday.

As a part-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in Renaissance Inc group benefit plans for employees.

I wish to convey my sincere enthusiasm about the possibility of you joining our Company. I hope that you find the terms of this offer reasonable and attractive.

Applicants are requested to provide their full names, phone numbers and availability time and send this information to [email protected].

Yours truly,

Nick Ronalds
Renaissance Company
Advertisement