Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#357749 by Cheezit1 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:10 am
Our HR Dept From Neoventa Medical Healthcare has viewed your resume and we believe you may qualify for this position. We have forwarded your resume to the Director R & D / Hiring Manager .Mrs Helena Johansson,She would like to conduct a Job briefing/Interview Session with you to discuss more about the Position that you are yet to occupy and also more about the Job and company.

You are to set Up a Screen name with gmail hangout at (http://www.gmail.com) and add up the HR Manager screen name via gmail hangout: [email protected]

INTERVIEW VERIFICATION CODE: NMH0147

The interview will last about [60] minutes and you’ll have the chance to discuss the position and learn more about our company. If interested, contact Mrs Helena Johansson via email ([email protected]) to let her know if the time frame works for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,
Helena Johansson
Neoventa Medical Healthcare.

We use this medium to Welcome you to Neoventa Medical. We know that you will be extremely satisfied with our line of staffs and the service we provide our customers.We have have attached a Welcome OnBoard Letter Doc. Once again you are Welcome.

Acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail and the attached Doc. Thank You.

In Respect,
Corporate Human Resources
Neoventa Medical.

4 Attachments
We use this medium to Welcome you to Neoventa Medical. We know that you will be extremely satisfied with our line of staffs and the service we provide our customers.We have have attached a Welcome OnBoard Letter Doc. Once again you are Welcome.

Acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail and the attached Doc. Thank You.

In Respect,
Corporate Human Resources
Neoventa Medical.

4 Attachments:[imgFor official use only: Customer Name Case Number
IRS Form 5396 (Revised August 2017)
OMB No. 1530-0050
Employee Direct Deposit Enrolment Form
Check one:
Payroll Payments
Refund Payment
Check this box if the address furnished below should not be used to update HH and H accounts.
Please Print:
Name (or names, if joint account)
Mailing Address (Street, Route, P.O. Box) (City, State, ZIP Code)
Telephone No. E-mail
Social Security No. Employer Identification No.
Enter the following information & attach a voided check*:
Depositor’s Account No. Typeof Account Checking Savings
Bank Routing No. Bank Phone No. Financial Institution Name
* If you want payments deposited at a credit union, DO NOT ATTACH A VOIDED CHECK. Ask the credit union to tell you the correct routing
number to use on this form.
EMPLOYEE/WORKER CONFIRMATION STATEMENT & PLEASE SIGN IN BLACK/BLUE INK ONLY.
Under penalty of perjury, I hereby: authorize Neoventa Medical to deposit any amounts owed me, payroll wages / expense/petty cash reimbursements into my account at the financial institution indicated on this form. Further, I authorize Bank to accept and to credit entries indicated by Neoventa Medical to my account. In the even that Neoventa Medical deposits funds erroneously into my account, I authorize Neoventa Medical to debit my account for an amount not to exceed the original amount of the erroneous credit. This authorization is to remain in full force and effect until Bank have received written notice from me of its termination in such time and in such manner as to afford Neoventa Medical and Bank reasonable opportunity to act on it.
(Signature) (Date)
NOTE: Complete and sign this form as requested. Digital or Electronic Signatures are not acceptable.
NOTICE UNDER PRIVACY ACT AND PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT
The collection of the information you are requested to provide on this form is authorized by 31 U.S.C. CH. 31 relating to the public debt of the United States. The furnishing of a Social Security Number, if requested, is also required by Section 6109 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6109). The purpose of requesting the information is to enable Neoventa Medical process its employee payroll checks or petty cash / office expense reimbursements. Furnishing the information is voluntary; however, without
the information, the Account Payment Department may be unable to process transactions.
We estimate it will take you about 10 minutes to complete this form. However, you are not required to provide information requested unless a valid OMB control number is displayed on the form.][/img]
For official use only: Customer Name Case Number
IRS Form 5396 (Revised August 2017)
OMB No. 1530-0050
Employee Direct Deposit Enrolment Form
Check one:
Payroll Payments
Refund Payment
Check this box if the address furnished below should not be used to update HH and H accounts.
Please Print:
Name (or names, if joint account)
Mailing Address (Street, Route, P.O. Box) (City, State, ZIP Code)
Telephone No. E-mail
Social Security No. Employer Identification No.
Enter the following information & attach a voided check*:
Depositor’s Account No. Typeof Account Checking Savings
Bank Routing No. Bank Phone No. Financial Institution Name
* If you want payments deposited at a credit union, DO NOT ATTACH A VOIDED CHECK. Ask the credit union to tell you the correct routing
number to use on this form.
EMPLOYEE/WORKER CONFIRMATION STATEMENT & PLEASE SIGN IN BLACK/BLUE INK ONLY.
Under penalty of perjury, I hereby: authorize Neoventa Medical to deposit any amounts owed me, payroll wages / expense/petty cash reimbursements into my account at the financial institution indicated on this form. Further, I authorize Bank to accept and to credit entries indicated by Neoventa Medical to my account. In the even that Neoventa Medical deposits funds erroneously into my account, I authorize Neoventa Medical to debit my account for an amount not to exceed the original amount of the erroneous credit. This authorization is to remain in full force and effect until Bank have received written notice from me of its termination in such time and in such manner as to afford Neoventa Medical and Bank reasonable opportunity to act on it.
(Signature) (Date)
NOTE: Complete and sign this form as requested. Digital or Electronic Signatures are not acceptable.
NOTICE UNDER PRIVACY ACT AND PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT
The collection of the information you are requested to provide on this form is authorized by 31 U.S.C. CH. 31 relating to the public debt of the United States. The furnishing of a Social Security Number, if requested, is also required by Section 6109 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6109). The purpose of requesting the information is to enable Neoventa Medical process its employee payroll checks or petty cash / office expense reimbursements. Furnishing the information is voluntary; however, without
the information, the Account Payment Department may be unable to process transactions.
We estimate it will take you about 10 minutes to complete this form. However, you are not required to provide information requested unless a valid OMB control number is displayed on the form. I have PDF's, but I can't seem to paste here...
Advertisement

#357802 by jjlhicks Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:29 am
You're not actually dealing with the real Helena. Helena is a former employee of the real company, as are the other two gentlemen pictured on the fraudulent website. I spoke with an employee of the valid company who advised that they are aware of the scam. I reported this scam to this website and the FTC. Unfortunately, the fraudulent website is still up. It has links to the valid website. Whoever is operating this scam is doing so out of Kansas (I think) and they're pretty slick. They most be scoping job boards, looking for folks who've posted resumes because they're looking for jobs. That's surely how they got my name and contact information. I got the "badge", but I never got as far as the check because I cried "foul", but not before I foolishly provided personal information. I've restricted my bank account and I've signed up with full blown Life Lock. I let the scammer know I was on to them, but I did not let them know I had reported the scam to this website.

I too searched the internet and found nothing about this scam. I'm so glad that my reporting this scam to this website allowed you to see that at least one other person had experienced "Helena".
#357968 by Cheezit1 Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 am
I called the financial institution that was named on the check. They verified that it was, indeed, fraudulent. The woman I spoke with stated that they get at least 2 calls a week to verify a suspicious check, but I guess several people have deposited these checks, and now they will be held liable. The scammer is still attempting to contact me. This morning the message was "why are you not responding to me". Part of me wants to just let loose on these people, but another part of me doesn't want them to know that I know. If anything new develops, I'll post.
#357969 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:18 am
Just ignore and please do not contact other victims of the scammer.

They will make notifications and investigate.
Any checks received should be given to Fedex with with mailer package. Tell them it is a scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#357991 by jjlhicks Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:40 am
:=)

Good work! I'm no expert at dealing with fraudsters, but I let them know I was on to them and they cut off all contact. Maybe keeping them on the hook is a good thing. I would have to refer to the experts on that matter.