Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#360281 by malu53 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:16 pm
Vivian Ebora on g+

I URGENTLY NEED A NANNY,DRIVER,HOME NURSE,HOUSEKEEPER,AU PAIR,SECURITY GUARD TO WORK IN MY HOME HERE IN LONDON...GOOD SALARY ATTACHED AND FREE ACCOMMODATION AND FEEDING.

Greetings to you all in the name of God almighty........

My name is Mrs Vivian Ebora from united kingdom london,i am blessed with two lovely kids(A boy and a girl(Martin and Brenda),i currently lost my husband in a fatal auto car accident which made me a single mom and a widow today,my husband left behind so much properties and as a single mum now i will be so busy running his business and managing other properties,I need a honest and caring Nanny,Au pair to take good care of my two kids whenever i am not around.My kids are easy going,God fearing and friendly with strangers so their Nanny/Au pair will not have any problem taking care of them.I need a driver, house keeper,home nurse,security guard in my home.Having English as a basic language is not necessary.

I shall offer my kids nanny,Au pair,driver,housekeeper,home nurse,security guards good salaries and allowance and i shall pay my workers on weekly basis.i will give free accommodation,free foods to all my workers.i shall discuss about travel arrangements with any serious applicant during our conversation.

SALARIES/ALLOWANCE:

NANNY:-1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

HOUSEKEEPER:- 1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

HOME NURSE:- 1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

DRIVER:- 1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

AU PAIR:- 1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

SECURITY GUARDS:- 1000POUNDS,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:- 120POUNDS.

For immediate employment processing Interested and serious applicants should contact me with their updated cv/resume to my personal email address: [email protected]

God Bless You All,
Mrs Vivian Ebora.
+447087627366 :lol:

Advertisement

#360285 by malu53 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:44 pm
same ad here:
http://manilabulletinclassifiedads.com/jobs

I URGENTLY NEED A NANNY,DRIVER,HOUSEKEEPER,HOME NURSE,AU PAIR TO WORK IN MY HOME IN LONDON.
London, Calumpit, Bulacan, Philippines

and here:

quokka.com.au
I need God fearing Nanny,Au Pair,Housekeeper,Home Nurse,Driver In London.
Alma, WA :=)

and here

qatarlogin.com/jobs
this timer <<< Location: Bilal Bin Rabah St, Doha, Qatar

Image Image
#361964 by AlanJones Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 am
Yes, it is a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361965 by jer33:3 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:33 am
AlanJones wrote:Yes, it is a scam.

shes asking me and her travel agency to pay visa fee tru wester union so that they can process my visa as an au pair.
#361966 by AlanJones Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 am
The au pair visa for the UK is very restricted and limited to only a few nationalities - yours is not one of them, so you can not be an au pair in the UK.

They are trying to steal from you by charging you fees for a non-existent visa.

Just block them and stop responding to them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361967 by jer33:3 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 am
AlanJones wrote:Yes, it is a scam.

shes asking me and her travel agency to pay visa fee tru wester union so that they can process my visa as an au pair.
AlanJones wrote:The au pair visa for the UK is very restricted and limited to only a few nationalities - yours is not one of them, so you can not be an au pair in the UK.

They are trying to steal from you by charging you fees for a non-existent visa.

Just block them and stop responding to them.

Thank you very much that I found this site. I almost believed her.