Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#360362 by privrar Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:54 am
Hi everyone
I have recently been contacted via linkedin by someone called Dr. Shujaa Al ajmi whoose profile appears to be very real as he has +500 contacts and in fact, is shown in google as member of board of directors of KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation). A phone call to BANAGAS, which denied any such position is in vacancy, put things clear.
Here is an email making the "offer":

Salaam Alaikum. Dear xxxx,

Greetings to you and i trust this messages finds you in great spirit, insha Allah.

In appreciation to your sincere response, I wish to further explain for clarity and better understanding to my previously highlighted information. With respect to our company's quest for a competent Company/Individual who can handle a Supply Contract of our required chemical product (GloDrill) from a good manufactures to our project site location in Bahrain, south of Awali precisely.

Glo Drill is used as an excellent corrosion/rust inhibitor & recommended for drilling processes to return residue gas for re-injection. Also, act as working fluids-rust preventives as it gives better protective coating films.

BANAGAS interest to import this chemical from (MIDDLE-EAST/ASIA) based manufacturers discovered to be more natural than European, Africa etc products. This contract aimed towards creating business opportunity MOSTLY for people from different nationality to benefit from Bahrain Oil & Gas, according to Economic Vision (2030) agenda. So, I deem your profile fit for recommendation.

Let me know your availability to be linked directly with BANAGAS Awarding Contract Department for detailed information also for effective communication.

Our management BANAGAS sincerely seek the services of a reliable Agent/ Organization to be contracted as our Int'l Agent on a one year contract term to enhance our supply chain/ Logistics. Thus, An estimated 47,000 liters is to be supplied on monthly bases, or upon request from BANAGAS or its subsidiaries to project location and each liter of the product supplied attracts a profit commission of $5, aside due payment.

For added advantage, kindly note that selection criteria to this contract does not really demand an academic qualification in Oil and Gas (only), but your tenacity towards meeting Banagas set goal.

Considering the title "International Agent" it is clearly not mandated he/she must reside in Bahrain to fulfill this assignment but your physical presence will be required here for hard copy signing of Contract Agreement with our management once understanding and approval is achieved after communication with the Contract Awarding Department.

Agent Roles: 1. Agent MUST ensure that the manufacturing company produces the required monthly quantity, delivers the goods at the appropriate and appointed time to the project site location.

2. Product MUST in always be produced to International Quality Standard and must be confirmed 95% original.

Kindly get back to me with your decision and attachment of your C.V for reference to our Contract Awarding Department, if you can handle such a huge responsibility as our international agent for direct communication and disclosure of complete contract details. Of course i shall remain at your disposal for any supplementary information for further proceedings.

Shukran, Wassalamualaikum,

Dr Shujaa Al_ajmi,
Business Development Executive,
Bahrain National Gas Company.BANAGAS(B.S.C).
Advertisement