Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#360733 by billied7 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:58 pm
How are you and thanks for your response regarding the offer for my Pet Service, I needed someone with a reputable pet care service so let me feel comfortable discussing this opening as it concerns the comfort of my fur babies that happens to be the only babies i have presently but hoping for that to change soon. My name is Dan Sattayanusate and my wife's name is Marissa, I needed someone to look after my pets and I believe I can trust your judgment on that. We are relocating from LA to your neighborhood in Canada and currently working with my Realtor on the apartment we tend to secure in your city....my company recently got a contract with a company on a private research job and I'll be in charge. My wife is 6 months pregnant, she was in a little accident few weeks ago so am a little indisposed and this is going to be a big change in my family so we want everything to move smoothly and stress-free, so i am gonna have limited time for our fur babies and this is where i hope you come in and help.

I need someone to work 3 days per week 4 hours per day, someone that is mature whether young or old, loves pets, reliable, attentive, honest and punctual. You will be taking care of 2 Dogs, Misty a yr old Australian Terrier and Razor a 4 years old German Shepard for any three days of your choosing excluding Sundays and will have to take them on a walk at least once a week, give them a bath, brush their hair and make them comfortable while we are away. I can handle the feeding but the rest i wont be able to do, so you can work for us as long as you want. I plan on getting 2 fishes on the other hand; one is a Fancy Goldfish, while the other is an Auratus Cichlid, we've never had fishes but i wish to have the very best care for them. I trust you can do this for us.

Our arrival date will be on the 17th of next month(April) and we'll be having a face to face meet on the 19th of (April), the day after our arrival. I will be offering you $350 weekly, i will be needing your services for 4 hours at any suitable time of yours. Bonus will be paid if there are any overtime... In addition to this and if we are able to reach an agreement, we would be needing you to help us get some few pets and supplies prior to our arrival so we don't have to start running around when we return home so I am going to need your trust on that as well.

If you believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person, I will instruct my financial clerk to issue a payment that will cover your first week pay and as well as fund to get the supplies for us prior to our arrival so as to secure your service in advance and to show our commitment on our part.

If you are willing to work for us then I would be needing your information as requested below. Upon receipt of the details, I will ask my financier to look into it and verify the address and once that is done we can proceed further with payment arrangement and additional details;

Full Name:
Full address with Apt Number:
City, State and Zip code:
Phone number:
Email Address:
Days available to work:

I await to read from you soon.

Warmest regard
Advertisement

#360734 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:33 pm
Please post the email address and phone/text number if used.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/