Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#361800 by anemoia Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:34 pm
Company name is Innevis BT.
innevisbt.com
They sent along a PDF with a "job description", which includes this bit to tell you why you need to use your personal bank account for any business transactions. :roll:

"During the Trial Period (14 days) you should use your personal bank account for any business activities associated with our company. After 14 days you can get a special business bank account and personal tax advisor."

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area. Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Assistant who is in the same area.
After receiving the funds, the Operations Assistant must record information about the transfer, report to the supervisor and send the money to one of our branches.
WHY DO WE NEED AN OPERATIONS ASSISTANT?
1. Reduced taxes (avoid double taxation);
2. Reduces expenses for office maintenance (since the Operations Assistant is an official company representative, the construction and maintenance of an office are not required);
3. Number of clients increases (since many customers can't make international money transfers);
4. Our services grow (since an international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the contractor’s branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It will be much faster if the Operations Assistant receives the money and directs it to the appropriate department/branch/team);
5. Improved quality of reporting (each Operations Assistant is responsible for their own region. This system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid any errors).

JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: | Operations Assistant
Hours: | 20-30/week (flexible working hours)
Salary: | $800/week + 5% for every completed order.
Trial Period: | 14 days; 5% for every completed order.
Regards,
Amber Miller, HR Manager
Innevis Business Technologies
+1 (619) 438-0561
Advertisement

#361806 by LRL Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:38 pm
I received the same job offer! :roll:
I think on their website they are only looking for one Operating Assistant...They contacted me after 'I wasn't' qualified for one of their positions' and sent me this alternative...
#361807 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

They are only looking for future people to receive stolen money into their bank account. This scam can cause you legal problems and possible arrest.

Be careful of any member here contacting you with a low post count less than 100 asking for more information. You can report any Pm by using an icon upper right in the pm.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#361808 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:31 pm
Please post the email addresses that are being used in this scam.

Innevis Business Technologies
8800 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108, USA.
Telephone: +1 619 438 0561
E-mail: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon