Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#367753 by mmyca Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:36 am
I received below e-mail. I need to verify are this e-mail not a scam?

1st email

uscis Immigration <[email protected]>
To:
*******@yahoo.com

21 Jun at 8:52 PM

This message contains blocked images.Show images
orAlways show images

Our Ref: U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX//021/0117
FROM THE DESK OF Immigration
http://www. usimmigrationsupport.gov

Attention::XXX

YOUR MESSAGE IS WELL RECEIVED AND WELL UNDERSTOOD.

WE URGE YOU TO FILL UP THE VISA APPLICATION FORM AND EMAIL US BACK TO US IN NEXT 48 HOURS.

PAYMENT INFORMATION WILL SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE YOUR FILL UP APPLICATION FORM

Also,the only Document we would be needing from you is Your Scanned International Passport,Scanned Passport Photograph.Other pertinent Document such as Bank Statement of Account,Invitation Letter,Reference Letter
and Tax Clearance would be provided by your sponsor here if any.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the US High Commission in your country t. Also,some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE COST FOR THESE SERVICES:

1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMIT $325.00 *

2. PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE AND NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER $200.00

3. PROCUREMENT OF US NON-SETTLEMENT VISA $500.00 *

TOTAL CHARGES $ 1,025.00 *
THE ONLY FEE YOU ARE PAYING IS YOUR VISA REGISTRATION FEE WHICH IS:

1. $190 *

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the American High Commission .

You will be required to pay for your visa registration but your visa acquirement fee has already been agreed to be payed by your Employer MARK S PETERSON
And you are advised to comply with your visa registration payment ASAP.We have seen your referral code....We suppose that it was given to you by your Employer MARK S PETERSON
(Ref. 77157-99437-us-77452-ph).
All Payments should be made payable to our General account Office at the head quarters and for security reasons, we will provide the payment information to you as soon as you are ready to start with the processing of your visa and registration payment but to start with, you need to answer the questions above.
If you have a son/Daughter who is within the age bracket (5-19) he/she will also be granted a US Visa.It's Optional.

U.S. Immigration Support
Information.

2nd email after I pass the VISA Application Form

********************APPROVAL PAYMENT INFORMATION************************
Yahoo
/
Inbox

uscis Immigration <[email protected]>
To:
********@yahoo.com

23 Jun at 2:14 PM

This message contains blocked images.Show images
orAlways show images

Our Ref: U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX//021/09
uscisimmigrationservicesdessk
Attention::Mrs/Madam/sir/Mr MYCA JOY ****** *******
PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION WILL TAKE 3 WEEKS AND THE DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AS SOON AS WE SUBMIT YOUR WORK PERMIT LICENSE AND VERIFICATION TO THEM AND THEY WILL FORWARD YOUR DOCUMENTS AND TRAVEL PAPERS TO YOU.WE DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THEM BECAUSE WE HAVE A GOOD STANDING RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND GETTING YOUR PAPERS PROCESSED WILL BE EASIER WHILE THE DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL PROVIDE YOUR DOCUMENTS TO YOU. WE WILL COMMENCE WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND TRAVEL PAPERS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FROM OUR GENERAL ACCOUNT OFFICER AT THE HEAD OFFICE MINNESOTA....AND WE URGE YOU TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS TO AVOID ANY DELAY....REGISTRATION PAYMENT OF $190(USD) MADE PAYABLE TO THE INFORMATION BELOW. AND YOUR REGISTRION FEE IS THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO US WHILE YOUR EMPLOYER WILL SHOULDER THE REST.

PAY VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION

NAME.......................... ...... JOHN CAMPBELL

STATE......................... ...... MINNESOTA

CITY.......................... ....... MINNEAPOLIS

COUNTRY....................... ... UNITED STATE

ZIPCODE....................... ..... 55077

U.S. Immigration Support
Information

Please help me ASAP as I was going to pass my application.
Advertisement

#367754 by mmyca Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:45 am
Here is his Identification sent to me

79 sherman avenue N providence:RI
City: Miami
State: Florida
That's my address
I will be the one to pay for your trip
You will pay only your visa registration fee to the uscis immigration
My phone number +786-375-9792
You intent to stay for 2 years
The contract is 2 years

I hope you can help me ASAP
#367756 by AlanJones Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:50 am
It's a scam - [email protected] is a free email address, which is not something that a US Government department would be using.

The only way to get a visa to a country is to go in person to that country's embassy in your country - you can not apply by email.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#377405 by VENICE Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 pm
same here..i received also that email..and thank god i found this site,because i am about to settle my payment for visa approval.
#377406 by VENICE Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:30 pm
hi every one,
my experience also with convo with the scammer

[email protected]

Attention::Mrs/Ms/Ma XXX
YOUR MESSAGE IS WELL RECEIVED AND WELL UNDERSTOOD.

YOUR REFFERAL LOLA DA SILVA HAS INFORMED US EARLIER OF HER INTENTION OF HIRING YOU OVER TO THE USA.

SHE HAS AGREED TO BE YOUR SPONSOR AND WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL EXPENSES TO BRING YOU DOWN TO THE UNITED STATES TO WORK AT HER HOME IN KINGSFORD MICHIGAN. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR VISA FORM FEE FOR YOURSELF AS THIS IS THE INFORMATION PASSED DOWN TO US FROM HER LEGAL ADVISER.

WE URGE YOU TO FILL UP THE VISA APPLICATION FORM AND EMAIL IT BACK TO US IN NEXT 48 HOURS.

AFTER YOU GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR VISA FORM FILLING, YOU WILL THEN HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF $300 FOR YOUR VISA FORM FEE, PAYMENT INFORMATION WILL SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE YOUR FILL UP APPLICATION FORM.

Also,the only Document we would be needing from you is Your Scanned International Passport,Scanned Passport Photograph...Other pertinent Document such as Bank Statement of Account,Invitation Letter,Reference Letter and Tax Clearance would be provided by your sponsor here if any.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the US High Commission in your country. Also,some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE COST FOR THESE SERVICES:

1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMIT $350.00 *

2. PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE AND NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER $200.00 *

3. PROCUREMENT OF US NON-SETTLEMENT VISA $500.00 *

4.VISA FEE OF $300.00 *

TOTAL CHARGES $ 1,350.00 *

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it would be forwarded to the American High Commission.

You will be required to pay for your visa registration but your visa acquirement fee with BTA fee has already been agreed to be payed by your Employer LOLA DA SILVA. And you are advised to comply with your visa registration payment ASAP. We have seen your referral code. We suppose that it was given to you by your Employer LOLA DA SILVA.

(Ref. 412829057-US-24292- ph).

All Payments should be made payable to our General account Office at the head quarters and for security reasons, we will provide the payment information to you as soon as you are ready to start with the processing of your visa and registration payment but to start with, you need to answer the questions above.
If you have a son/Daughter who is within the age bracket (5-19) he/she will also be granted a US Visa.It's Optional.

U.S. Immigration Support
Information.

uscisimmigrationservicesdesk

Attention::Mrs/Madam/sir/Mr XXX

YOUR MESSAGE IS RECEIVED AND WELL UNDERSTOOD.

PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION WILL TAKE 3 WEEKS AND THE DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AS SOON AS WE SUBMIT YOUR WORK PERMIT LICENSE AND VERIFICATION TO THEM AND THEY WILL FORWARD YOUR DOCUMENTS AND TRAVEL PAPERS TO YOU. WE DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THEM BECAUSE WE HAVE A GOOD STANDING RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND GETTING YOUR PAPERS PROCESSED WILL BE EASIER WHILE THE DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS IN YOUR COUNTRY WILL PROVIDE YOUR DOCUMENTS TO YOU. WE WILL COMMENCE WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA AND TRAVEL PAPERS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FROM OUR GENERAL ACCOUNT OFFICER AT THE HEAD OFFICE AT GEORGIA....YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR UCIS IMMIGRATION AGENT RICHARD EATON. ALL PAYMENT RECEIPTS SHOULD BE KEPT FOR REFFERENCE AND A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT RECIEPT SHOULD BE SENT TO YOUR SPONSOR AS YOU WILL BE NEEDING IT FOR DOCUMENTATION LATER ON. YOU ARE TO PROCEED AND PAY YOUR $300 (USD) FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION FEE AS AGREED BY YOUR EMPLOYER'S LEGAL ADVISER AND WE URGE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ASAP TO AVOID ANY DELAY....PAYMENT OF $300 (USD) MADE PAYABLE TO THE INFORMATION BELOW

YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION TO YOUR USCIS IMMIGRATION AGENT.

NAME................................... RICHARD EATON

STATE............................... GEORGIA

CITY................................. MARIETTA

ZIP CODE.................................30060

COUNTRY...................................USA

U.S. Immigration Support
Information
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity