Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#368876 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:38 am
CHIP WILSON [email protected]

Subject: IMMIGRATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION

Dear XX Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How are you are you? and a very good day to you. As promised we have been assigned an immigration by the CIC to order the procedure for your file processing, the attorney will be totally in charge of your file processing and will make sure no mistakes are made when your file is being handled.

There is a letter attached to this mail, the details of the officer and the official authorization to communicate with the attorney are stated inside, You are to forward the copy of the signed offer of employment and the agreement copy for verification of your identity to the email given in the document.

The department will take over from there and communicate with necessary progress, carry me along with the progressive reports as to know the developments

Instruction breakdown

You are to contact Mr Logan Nathan via [email protected]

Forward the following documents for verification

1. Signed offer of employments
2. Signed contract agreement copy
3. LMIA copy

Your file will be given preferential and fast procedural processing, you will be registered for permanent residency also, we need it so you can travel along with me or I can have you go to out of Canada for special assignments

Personally am interested in some housing projects, and my lawyers are under way with securing permit from the Government, hopefully we would get the approval before your arrival.

Well best of luck, looking forward to having you

Best regards
Chip Wilson Family
+16479468616

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#368878 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:47 am
Fake contract from a fake lawyer

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon