Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#369541 by WADAMS54 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 am
Wendy Edwardo <[email protected]>
Fri 7/20/2018, 8:07 PM
Thanks for the respond and i want you to do the job on Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Service in the house that i just bought in GA and its a 3 Bedroom and 3 baths Bungalow in the city , so i need the Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Service to be handle and i want you Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Service and Please do provide me with the total cost for of the Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Service and here's the address of the house:111 Dogwood Hills Rd, Americus, GA 31709 3 beds 2 baths 3,441 sqft and do you promise me to do a perfect job for me i need it done asap and i will like you to do me a favor due to my sickness in the hospital for my surgery due to my lung cancer and i will be very glad if you can handle everything for me, because i will love to come back to reside at the new home so i will like it to be fix before i arrive,I will be paying for the inspection of the property for proper handling and estimation Please .

Thanks
Wendy Edwardo

Good-day

My name is Wendy Edwardo,I am hearing impaired that is the reason why contact you through via email.I'll like to know if you render Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and I would need your help because I just bought a House here Its a 3-bedroom Single family home Bungalow in the City and I will like you to understand that I would be paying for proper handling and estimation for Kitchen and Bath Remodeling the house.can you do that for me i will appreciate if you can get back to me with this Information Require from you

Your full name...
Company Address...
Company Phone Number..
Your Cellphone Number..
what is your position in the Company:

I will be looking forward to hear from you any moment from now and also let me know the major credit card that you accept for payment as soon as possible . till i hear from you remain bless and a nice day

Thanks

Best Regards

Wendy Edwardo
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity
Advertisement