Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#5807 by Peanut Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Scammer: John Smith and Kathy Smith ([email protected])

John Smith and occasionally his wife/family member Kathy Smith are artists, and need your help!

More about this scammer can be found here:
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=834
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=965

Hello,

My name is Mr.John Smith an Artist residing in the UK, with my two kids, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses.Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with coloured pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans. They are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the america and europe who will be working for me as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldn't affect your present state of work,someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states of
america. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of travelling and getting payments is very expensive. I am working on setting up
a branch in the United States and other country, and so for now I need a representative in the United States and canada who will be handling the payment aspect.

Please respond as soon as possible.with the following information:

Your Full Name......................................
Your Mailing/Residential Address............
Occupation................................
Your Tele-Phone Number..................

Best Regards,

Mr.Smith.
Reprensentative Need(Job offer)

Advertisement

#5809 by Peanut Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 pm
Scammer: John Smith and Katy Smith ([email protected])

John Smith and occasionally his wife/family member Katy/Kathy Smith are artists, and need your help!

More about this scammer can be found here:
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=965
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=834

Hello,

My name is Mr.John Smith an Artist residing in the UK, with my two kids, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses.Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with coloured pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans. They are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the america and europe who will be working for me as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldn't affect your present state of work,someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states of
america. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of travelling and getting payments is very expensive. I am working on setting up
a branch in the United States and other country, and so for now I need a representative in the United States and canada who will be handling the payment aspect.

Please respond as soon as possible.with the following information:

Your Full Name......................................
Your Mailing/Residential Address............
Occupation................................
Your Tele-Phone Number..................

Best Regards,

Mr.Smith.
Reprensentative Need(Job offer)