Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#371183 by Bill F Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 am
Ricardo A Christian
[email protected]

reply-to: Leola Salinas <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 7:41 PM
subject: Job,
mailed-by: trad.ocn.ne.jp

Hi
My name is Ricardo A Christian and I work as a HR Manager at an organization named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for Personal VIP Assistant. So we are searching.
After reviewing your resume we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of friendly group. So, I am going to explain you all about Part-time client assistant.
We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Virtual Assistant.Below mentioned are your job duties while you will be working with us:
- preparing, assembling and analysing
- Research for projects as needed using the Internet ex: – Find top 3 money managers that have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses
- assist with corporate gifting includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as needed ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed
- Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includes research scheduling and booking and follow-up as needed
You will be working for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you earn 2,750 as your monthly salary, $33K/Year, bonuses from clients and paid 30-Day probation period.
In order for you to get this offer you need to work approximately few hours a day.Mostly flexible schedule but you should always be available to answer phonecalls from project manager between 9AM to 5PM your time and Read email regularly for new projects.
For you to fill this vacancy you need to be at least 18 y.o.. We prefer you to be experienced in office equipment handling. We can provide unlimited career for efficient emplyess, as a matter of fact a lot of our Supervisors have begun from the position that you are offered. You are required to reply to this email, expressing your interest in the position that is being offered, and we will get speak with you shortly for a brief conversation.
We expect you to be ready to work ASAP. Other than that please DO NOT REPLY to this email if you are not looking for a job anymore.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Advertisement

#376926 by Robert Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:55 am
I just got this one from "Janna Mcpherson" <[email protected]>. OK, we know via the pattern that it's a scam. But has anyone gotten enough info yet to determine what the scam is? The best I can guess from the solicitation "wrapping and delivering as needed ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed" that it's to be a repackaging mule. Second guess would be that it's to assist in ripping off money managers somehow. I'd reply, but just don't feel like being bothered now by repeated phone calls from a swindler.