Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#371238 by malu53 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 am
Hi
This is Ricardo A Christian and I work as a HR Manager at an company named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for can work from home. So we are seeking.
After reviewing your resume we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of innovative group. So, I am going to explain you all about Part-time assistant.
We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Part-time client assistant.Below mentioned are your job duties while you will be working with us:
- preparing, arranging and inquiring
- Data entry and project research as needed using the Internet ex: – Find top 3 money managers that have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses
- assist with corporate gifting includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as including ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed
- Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includes research scheduling and booking and follow-up as needed
You will be working for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you earn 2,750 as your monthly salary, $33,000 Annual Salary, bonuses from customers and paid One month trial period.
In order for you to get this oppertunity you need to work approximately 3-4 hours a day.Allows you to work on your own time but you must be available to receive phonecalls from HR manager between 9AM to 5PM your time and check email daily for new assignments.
For you to fill this vacancy you need to be at least 18 y.o.. We prefer you to be experienced in office equipment operation. We can provide unprecedented career for talented emplyess, as a matter of fact a lot of our Supervisors have started from the position that you are offered. You are required to reply to this email, expressing your interest in the position that is being offered, and we will get speak with you shortly for a brief conversation.
We expect you to be ready to work shortly. Other than that please DO NOT REPLY to this notification if you are not looking for a job to start shortly.
Thank you and have a great day!
Originating IP: 119.95.248.27
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Manila
Country of Origin: Philippines
Reply-To: Marta Mathis <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018
Advertisement

#371239 by malu53 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:23 am
Dear Concern
I am Ricardo M. Christian and I work as a HR Manager at an enterprise named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for can work from home. So we are searching.
After reviewing your curriculum vitae we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of friendly group. So, I am going to explain you all about Part-time client assistant.
We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Virtual Assistant.Below mentioned are your job responsibilities while you will be working with us:
- preparing, assembling and inquiring
- Research for projects as needed using the Internet ex: – Find top 3 money managers that have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses
- Shopping and acquisitions includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as needed ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed
- Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includes ideas scheduling and communication and follow-up as needed
You will be working for 5 days a week on standard tasks, mostly from home, you get 2,750.00 as your monthly salary, $33K/Year, bonuses from customers and paid One month test period.
In order for you to get this oppertunity you need to work approximately 2-3 hours a day.Mostly flexible schedule but you should always be able to answer phonecalls from project manager between 9AM to 5PM your time and check email regularly for new projects.
For you to fill this vacancy you need to be at least 18 years old. We prefer you to be experienced in office equipment operation. We can provide unlimited career for efficient emplyess, as a matter of fact a lot of our Senior Managers have begun from the position that you are offered. You are required to reply to this email, expressing your interest in the position that is being offered, and we will get get in touch with you shortly for a brief conversation.
We expect you to be ready to work shortly. Other than that please simply Skip this notification if you are not interested to start shortly.
Originating IP: 36.68.22.122
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Pekanbaru
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Imogene Montoya <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018
#371240 by malu53 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 am
Good morning
I am Ricardo M. Christian and I work as a HR Manager at an organization named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for Personal VIP Assistant. So we are seeking.
After reviewing your profile we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of professional group. So, I am going to explain you all about Part-time client assistant.
We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Part-time client assistant.Below mentioned are your job responsibilities while you will be working with us:
- preparing, assembling and analysing
- Research for projects as needed using the Internet ex: – Find top 3 money managers that have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses
- Shopping and acquisitions includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as including ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed
- Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includes ideas scheduling and communication and follow-up as needed
You will be working for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you get $2,750.00 as your monthly salary, $33K/Year, bonuses from clients and paid 30-Day trial period.
In order for you to get this oppertunity you need to work approximately 2-3 hours a day.Mostly flexible schedule but you must be able to answer phonecalls from customers during business hours and Read email regularly for new projects.
For you to fill this position you need to be at least 18 years old. We prefer you to be experienced in office equipment operation. We can provide unlimited career for promising emplyess, by the way a lot of our Senior Managers have started from the position that you are offered. You are required to reply to this email, expressing your interest in the position that is being offered, and we will get speak with you shortly for a brief conversation.
We expect you to be ready to work shortly. Other than that please simply Skip this notification if you are not interested anymore.
Originating IP: 41.239.194.202
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Bobbi Shannon < [email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#371241 by malu53 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:29 am
Dear Concern
My name is Ricardo A Christian and I work as a HR Manager at an agency named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for can work from home. So we are looking.
After reviewing your curriculum vitae we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of professional group. So, I am going to explain you all about Part-time client assistant.
We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Personal Virtual Assistant.Below mentioned are your job responsibilities while you will be working with us:
- preparing, arranging and inquiring
- Shopping and acquisitions includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as needed ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed
You will be working for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you earn $2,750.00 as your monthly salary, $33,000 Annual Salary, bonuses from clients and paid One month test period.
In order for you to get this offer you need to work approximately 3-4 hours a day.Allows you to work on your own time but you should always be able to receive phonecalls from HR manager during business hours and Read email regularly for new projects.
For you to fill this vacancy you need to be at least 18 y.o.. We prefer you to be experienced in office equipment handling. We can provide unlimited career for efficient emplyess, by the way a lot of our Supervisors have begun from the position that you are offered. You are required to reply to this email, expressing your interest in the position that is being offered, and we will get speak with you shortly for a brief conversation.
We expect you to be ready to work ASAP. Other than that please disregard this email if you are not looking for a job anymore.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Reply-To: Marva Chaney < [email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018
#374236 by Al Merriyt Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 am
Scam- Will ask for personal account to send client info. Stay away. Give Mr a couple of assignments. Didn't seem right. After they ask for my personal bank account info yo receive money from Client I told them no way and ended communication with. They called me using different area codes and numbers. I don't take calls.

See below.

Hi Axxxxxx
I just got off the phone with the client in regards to the art gallery project. Your additional assistance is required.

Our client tried to pay western union on-line from their corporate account. Western Union advertises it’s possible to submit payments online, but when you try to send more than $999 a day from the account it won’t allow that much. I called western union and they told me you have to do that from any western union office with cash.

Our client told me they spent like an hour trying to do something online, as they are used to do everything from their cash management online and talked to western union customer care but no luck. They wasted their FIX, tired, and no luck. And there is no bank account to send the money to the artist or someone else.

Our client suggested if there is an assistant, you, working on the task, why cant they send something to you so you can take care of that. You work for us and for them and get paid for every hour of your FIX, no matter if that’s in front of your PC or doing something locally. They can send you a $1,000 or $2,000 to start with. Once you get it you can visit the bank, withdraw the money so you have the cash and send it with MoneyGram, with western union, easily. We are not talking about large amounts. But this will prove the artist we are interested, they may purchase materials, maybe start working on it. And then – in the next few days maybe our client will be able to send the rest directly. If not- maybe with your assistance as well.

Our client will cover all costs + send you an extra bonus $150 on top of money you will be paid by the company for every day of your work. I want you to understand that part-time assistant is not only virtual work from home. You have to work on assignment locally. Assist with corporate gifting in one of your responsibilities. Our client trusts us, because we are committed to our clients, they have already purchased a lot of stuff using our services.
Normally, you would pay western union with the company card. However, as per the agreement, you will get the card only once you qualify your trial period. This is our company policy and we simply cannot provide company cards 1st week and then spend time on checking every expense.

You will find your direct deposit on this page (attached to this email)

This is exactly the same as we use for payroll as well. We expect our client will place deposit of approx.:
- $4,000 (Art Item)
- $1,800 (shipping)
- $400 (approx. money gram/western union fees – might need to re-confirm with them)
- $150 (Your Bonus)
=======================
Total: $6,350

In case you can negotiate other payment options with the art gallery, so they provide with their bank account – our client will pay them directly. If no – your assistance is needed. It is important to realize that you are not required to take any action until you get the money. Two ways how client can send money to you:

1) Bank account (easier) but this should be a regular account. Prepaid cards usually can’t get much there and cant withdraw..
2) PayPal – they told me they had someone who can PayPal as well.

So tell me if you have an account you can use – fill out the form. You may keep this account to received future payroll from our company. If you would rather set up a new account for this purpose – let me know what’s the next step, when will you visit the bank for a new account and how much it casts (to set up a new account, our client will reimburse as well).

Again, there will be no checks. Our client will pay to your account (or the art gallery if available) and you will need to work on it only once the money is in your account.

Please let me know if you have any questions. There are also other tasks already available, but I want to make sure this one is taken care of 1st before we get started on any other task since this client is very important to us.

--
Emma
FIX, LLC
630 fifth avenue
New York, NY 10111