Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#372114 by mysteryquest Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:55 am
Scammers Impersonating TERAH CIVILS AND ENGINEERING LIMITED - Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read http://www.scam-job-emails.ml to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake

To:
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018, 4:19:55 AM GMT+2
Subject: Re: APPLICATION FOR CIVIL ENGINEER

Dear Applicant,

I write to inform you that your resume has been properly reviewed and screened by our recruiting board and you have been found eligible for this vacant position. Be informed that you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for Friday, 12th of October, 2018 at TERAH CIVILS AND ENGINEERING LIMITED, 26 Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DS London, United Kingdom.

More so, subsequent to your job application approval, your application status has been updated on our job recruitment database as "ACCEPTED “and your Application Identification Number (AIN) is LTG571CV28, this can also be found on most documents associated with your employment.

Furthermore, our primary reason for requesting for your physical presence is to have our Chief project manager have a one on one interview with you and ensure you posses the required qualities of a Civil Engineer as stated in the job description and also have you familiarize yourself with the company structure as well as a recap on past and upcoming project after which a date for your training in 2018 will be made known to you, giving you sufficient time to notify your current company of these changes in your employment should you currently be employed.

For more information, kindly download and read carefully the documents attached to this email.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Yours truly,

Teresa Williams,
(Human Resource Manager)
Terah Civils & Engineering Limited.
26 Finsbury Square, London,
EC2A 1DS, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0) 203 070 3979
Fax: +44 (0) 203 070 3979
Fax: +44 (0) 207 164 6779

26 Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DS London, United Kingdom.
T: +44 (0) 203 070 3979,
F: +44 (0) 203 070 3979

Dated: 08/25/2018
Attn: Applicant LTG571CV28,

This letter is to inform you that after proper review of your resume, our screening and recruiting board has found you eligible for this vacant position and have decided to issue you this letter to invite you for an interview before issuing you an appointment letter.

Please find some useful information that will help you in preparation for the interview;
Batch No: TYL/117/935/B6
Date of Interview: Friday, 12th of October, 2018 Time of Interview: 09.25 AM (GMT)
Venue of Interview: 26 Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DS London, United Kingdom.

Please note that our official travelling consultant shall handle your travel needs which will include flight tickets, hotel reservations, visa procurement and transfers within the UK.

More so, you will be responsible for all your travel expenses made through our affiliated travel agency. These expenses shall then be refunded to you by TERAH CIVILS & ENGINEERING LIMITED on your arrival at the interview venue.

Kindly contact our travel consultant immediately using the details below:

SAPPHIRA TRAVEL LIMITED
9 Bethnal Green Road,
London E1 6GY, United Kingdom.
Contact Person: David Grace
Phone: +44 203 808 7672
Fax: +44 203 808 7672
Email: [email protected]
www.sapphiratravel.co.uk

Furthermore, a confirmation letter should be sent via email informing us of your contact with the Travel consultant and your availability for the interview as stated at the above date. We look forward to seeing you in London soon.

Best Regards,
TERAH CIVILS & ENGINEERING LIMITED.
www.terahlimited.co.uk

Scam Domains

Domain name:
terahlimited.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 13-Aug-2018

Registrar:
Web4Africa Ltd. t/a Web4Africa [Tag = WEB4AFRICA-GH]
URL: https://www.web4africa.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 13-Aug-2018
Expiry date: 13-Aug-2019
Last updated: 13-Aug-2018

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ampata.hostmydns.xyz
jorajora.hostmydns.xyz

Domain name:
sapphiratravel.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 22-Aug-2018

Registrar:
Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 22-Aug-2018
Expiry date: 22-Aug-2019
Last updated: 22-Aug-2018

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.hostinger.co.uk 31.170.163.241
ns2.hostinger.co.uk 31.220.23.1
ns3.hostinger.co.uk 173.192.183.247
ns4.hostinger.co.uk 31.170.164.249
Advertisement

#372535 by civileng_coty Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:39 pm
:shock: I have received the same message with the same people involved. Thank you for your advice. I´s applied through LinkedIn so I at first time I believed in the proposal...
But...
When I read the same message from you, SAME DATE for the interview and the website "temporary suspended"... I mean... Which kind of international company have their homepage suspended?

Thank you mystery... you save me some money :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: