Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#372721 by Pheuz87 Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:38 pm
Mrs Reyes Denver : CONGRATULATIONS, The Ariane Group.. is pleased to offer you the position of a Data entry. Due to your level of experience and  communication skills, the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

You are welcome to The Ariane Group.
You are now given a chance to show your commitment, charisma,diligence and be a productive employee.

Our regular working hours are: Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm daily 6-8 hours daily,flexible
Saturdays at 9am-1pm (paid overtime).

My supervisors will reach you via e-mail or phone for your position offer-documents and your working papers. Also they will put you through our company's guidelines under US Human Resources Laws and Regulations. Do you understand? :lol:

Your salary will be $28.12 per hour and you will be receiving your payment via Check/Direct Deposit which ever is fine by you.

You will receive your duties online daily and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties.

You will be undergoing a (1) one week Online training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it...

You will be getting your paper work and HR document during your orientation and training from your supervisor once you have all your working materials ready, you are to fill,sign and send back to us..Okay ?

The company will provide you a free Apple laptop with a fast internet connection and your W-4 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.

Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with are: Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software,Sage Simply Accounting Accounting Software,Peachtree Complete Accounting Software,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Windows,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Mac,Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013 (formerly Simply Accounting),Business2Go software,Bookkeeper  software,QuickBooks Pro 2012 software,The General Ledger,software,9.5,Bottom Line Accounting software,Balance Sheet Basics software..

Your training supervisor need you to get these programs ready to enable you work accurate with him or her.

Are you familiar with any of the software's ? :shock:

In the mean time i need you to provide me with the following requested info for verification purpose
Name :
Address : (PO Box Not Valid)
APT # :
City :
State :
Zip code:
Cell # :
E-mail address:
so that my secretary can put you on register, )

The company will provide you with all the necessary materials including an Apple laptop and a fast internet connection which will be installed by the vendor we have been buying from and shipped to you via FedEx or DHL next day delivery except the time tracker software which of-course we are not specialized on.. :)

The cost of the time tracker is $350 and we will like you to purchase that ASAP ..You will be needing the time tracker software to set up your mini office and start training breifing and orientation with your training supervisor first thing tomorrow morning..the time tracker software is to enable you keep accurate record of the time spent with me and your training supervisor during training and orientation for recording and compensation purpose. also NOTE that you will be reimbursed back fully for the purchase along with your signup bonus. :?

This is your offer and you need to show that you are really interested to pay for it, All employee that was hired yesterday have already made payment. :twisted:
Advertisement