Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#372639 by Josh10 Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 am
Hello
I received from a Facebook friend from Canada (according to her says) her name is Katherine George an invitation to send cv and other informations about my identity if I was interested by Jobs providing by her office (Sheraton Hôtel resorts Canada) ([email protected] and [email protected] are the email addresses they are using now).

I sent those informations and they reply to me to let me know that I have to complete a list of question about personal information.
Please could you help me identify if they are fake or real?
I wanted to send you some screenshot of their message but I can't attach the files
Advertisement

#372724 by Josh10 Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:58 pm
Hello
I'm invited to send informations to that address mail. I'd like to know concerning your experience, if that mail is really a Canadian immigration email.
Thanks for replying

Here's the mail
[email protected]
#372727 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:53 am
Fastservice.com is a free email service that no official government agency or company would use.
All emails originating from [email protected] are a scam.

Please post a complete copy of the email and be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon