Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#374342 by mysteryquest Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 am
This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!

Dr FORDIE LIVESTOCK FARM UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +448445881169
https://fordiefarmspartner.wixsite.com/website
[email protected]

Dear applicant

I am Dr FORDIE, a licensed doctor of veterinary medicine here in Torphins Aberdeenshire AB31 4NP United Kingdom i also work with some government owned livestock companies the royal army veterinary corps (ravc), and other government agencies], which really takes much of my time, right now i got lots of commitments and most often get my hands occupied. it is imperative to get a worthy ASSISTANT

FOR A GENERAL HEAD SUPERVISOR,

A HEAD SUPERVISOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT,

A HEAD SUPERVISOR IN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT,

A HEAD SUPERVISOR IN COMPUTER OPERATORS DEPARTMENT,

A HEAD SUPERVISOR IN CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT,

STOREKEEPERS IN OTHER DEPARTMENT

who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities

Kindly get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph, and your direct contact number, working hours: you will be supervising in the farm house from 7:00 am to 12:00 noon, a day off every week and six weeks fully paid salary: monthly salary 7,100/GBP at start, with allowance of £150/GBP for your weekly up-keeping.net monthly salary after tax: £7,700/GBP monthly.

CONTRACT PERIOD: FIVE (5) YEARS, WITH THREE (2) MONTHS VACATION PER YEAR

APPLICANT BENEFIT
a free private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided for you in case you wish to come along with your family,
Free feeding and medical care will be provided;
Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family,
Free shopping twice in every two months for principal applicant.

I (company) will pay for applicant visa application and registration fee, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the immigration department here in united kingdom and once it is approved, that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval after submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country to enable you travel down here to the united kingdom. i will be responsible for your flight ticket, i will handle the whole documentation process over here with my lawyer and the immigration services,

also once i receive your response along with the required documents ''educational credentials, passport copy and your contact number'', i will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare all the necessary document/information and employment agreement documents and it will be send to you for signing.

CANDIDATE WILL UNDERGO A FEW WEEKS ORIENTATION COURSE TO ENLIGHTEN/ORIENT YOU ON THE WORK/DUTY ASSIGNED AND ROLE EXPECTED.

i will wait to hear from you with the required documents, the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph, and your direct contact number

BEST REGARD
FORDIE FARM
+448445881169
Advertisement