Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#374807 by srr78hou Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:07 am
I was recently the victim of a payroll assistant scam. I have seen the topic on this site, which was very helpful and almost word for word of what the person stated on my email and my text messages.
In fact, before I even saw this on this site I asked him if this was a scam because it was too good to be true, great money, $3000 a month to work from home 3 days a week!
When he was very pushy and wanted me to order checks I asked him for a W-9 and authorization from the account holder for me to have access to this bank account. He got very irritated and said it would be in the contract he would send over later. I never received the contract because once I read the comments on line, I once again asked him if this was a scam. When I told him I read something sort of like what he discussed with me earlier (I did not tell him where I read, or what I read though) he got rude with me and asked me what it had to do with him. Then he said if I was going to be negative, I could consider myself fired and that was the last time I heard from him.
So I wanted to let you know his details in case anyone gets contacted by this person. I believe I applied for a position through facebook marketplace, but not sure how to report him there, if that is where he advertised.

James Simons <[email protected]>

Glad to hear from you please kindly feed me back with your cell phone number. I will prefer texting for further details thanks

Hello dear sir/ma
I'm working as a payroll manager for Horizon Payroll Service Inc. from my home for the past decade, because of this highly rated experience, I'm just hired by paycheck payroll but the task is much for me to execute alone, I'm looking to hire someone who can help me personally from his/her home and get paid with ($3000 Monthly) between the hours of 9.00am - 1.00pm from MON, WED & FRI.

Job Requirements :

* personal computer
* printer
* white paper
* glue
* envelope and INTERNET at your home
*(DocuGard Standard Security Check, Green Marble Top, 11 Features, 8 1/2 x 11, 500/RM at AMAZON/WALMART)

You can order paper check from Amazon for nextday delivery or Walmart or visit BestBuy store.You will get Reimburse for the cost of the Check paper you buy to get started.

NOTE: Kindly reply with your cell pone number if you are interested and having access the requirements.

Thanks
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement