Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#375340 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:02 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

: CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT

Statistics show that a resume and interview do not guarantee a successful employee, After a careful review of your details, I am glad to employ you as my Personal Assistant. However, a paid three-month Probationary Period will apply to this role and during this time you will receive advice and guidance to help in performing the work you have been appointed to do to have satisfactory results.

I hope my decision will be worthwhile. I'll be using the next couple of weeks to test your efficiency and diligence towards this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us. The scope of your job as my assistant is to handle dealings for me on the home front when I'm away on business which is habitually quite often. As my personal assistant, you will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services to my clients and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs. The working hours is flexible but it won't be more than 11 hours weekly. Benefits include: Medical, dental, visual insurance and combined profit sharing (bonuses) at the end of each year.

I hope we can get a head start with things as soon as possible. I have had to put a hold on a lot and I would appreciate it if you can be available for me immediately. I do have a couple of urgent tasks for you which will include you making some purchases and payments on my behalf. Your official start date is Monday 29th Oct 2018. You will receive a payment from my client via mail between Monday 29th Oct and Wednesday 31st Oct which will cover your wages for the week as well as purchases and payments needed to be made on my behalf.

A laptop will be provided to create the efficiency in your duties. A disc containing the company's platform (software) will be mailed to you after a week.

Confirm if Your Mailing address on file is correct and accurate for shipping:

As soon as you receive the payment, notify me of the receipt and go ahead to deposit the payment at your bank. The payment normally takes 24 hours to clear. Once the payments have cleared, deduct $1000 for your wages for the week, another $20 for first class postage stamps for some mails you will be dispatching for me. I will forward the list of recipients you'll be sending the mails to once I compile it. The balance will be used for some materials which I intend purchasing for work. I'll let you know exactly what to do when the funds are available.

Please add [email protected] and [email protected] (IPAD) to your email address book/whitelist to ensure the emails are properly delivered to your inbox.

Reply this e-mail as soon as possible to further signify your interest in working with me. I have confidence in you and I am looking forward to a good working relationship between us. I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Steven Burdick

EVP/CFO/Treasurer

Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech OGD Inc.
Advertisement