Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#375698 by rajatanu Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:06 am
1155 René-Lévesque
Blvd W Suite 400,
Montreal, QC H3B 4R1,
Canada
Dear Candidate
We congratulate you on confirmation of your employment in Zim Integrated Shipping Services. Your profile was view by the concern department and conducted telephone interview with you, we find you suitable for the post you apply for. Therefore your selection was based on your profile view and experience with your qualification. We request you to contact below vfs contact for the process of your visa/working permit clearance because the entire necessary document for same was send to them for easiest acquisition of the entire employed candidate. Welcome to the family of Zim Integrated Shipping Services.

VFS Global Services
Canada Visa Application Center
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station,
Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kh arak Singh Marg,
Connaught Place New Delhi-110001
Email: [email protected]
Name: Mrs. Josephine D'souza
Contact Number: +917768918463

Kindly send the following document in attached file together with your signed employment letter.

School certificate obtained

Any government Id Proof

Scan copy of international data page

Your recent passport photograph

Your recent electricity bill

Your phone number

Contact Visa correspondent immediately to start your visa processing in good time to enable you join us on the specified date. Update us immediately after your visa registration to enhance booking of your air ticket.

Once again congratulation!

Regards,

Human Resources Manager

Andrew Morgan
--------------------------------------
I have received employment letter from zim shipping canada and was instructed as above. VFS GLOBAL IN New Delhi asked me visa charges of 242C$ for normal visa and 747C$ for express visa I have attached screen shots.
Advertisement

#375702 by AlanJones Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:42 am
It's a scam and there is no job. The email address [email protected] is a free email address and not an official Canadian Visa email address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375752 by rajatanu Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:17 am
Thaks Alan bro
I have received call from Indian mobile as below but didn't pick up. The below contact is showing as prakash K.Gaik in truecaller. But the name mentioned as Josephine.D'Souza. Also I have revive a call from canada mentioning as Hr Dept the no is +1 437 700 0041.
VFS imm officer Name: Mrs. Josephine D'souza
Contact Number: +917768918463